Ah :,( help! Help help ?

StingDrop

May 3, 2012
Visit site
So I let my girlfriend have my optimus v but I forgot to tell her not to factory reset next thing she calls me from her house fone saying fone screen was off and black :( the v had a hitachiscreen so I figured it was done so I put a novatek screen from my old v and I can see recovery but its stuck in that I was looking for zefiez flashable zip but I cant find it is there anybody that can help me get a flashable recovery to fix the bootloop I would appreciate it plz and thank you

Last edited:

StingDrop

May 3, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for responding I'm looking for zefiez xiona zip the flashable one the one that has the boot loop fix

Sent from my VM670 using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2

StingDrop

May 3, 2012
Visit site
I tryed everything I loved that phone it was my first one I wonder y it was taken down

Sent from my LS670 using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2

sammyz

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
Well there u go u tell me that after I brick my phone lol

Sent from my LS670 using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2

@ilikechicken123
It doesn't successfully flash a radio.img though, but it won't make you brick either

Sent from VM670 on MetroPCS

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
How did u put a optimus v on metro does everything work?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2

there is a lot of hard work involved, and it takes hours. talking about how to do it is not tolerated because of the legality of the situation. its against forums rules. its a very touchy subject. some say its illegal (though technically its not YET).

sammyz

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
How did u put a optimus v on metro does everything work?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2

Everything works!

@seller it wasn't that hard, all the info you need is actually mostly in this forum, the info to get data working is on xda.
Metro will flash an optimus s to their network but I don't see anything about optimus v which is weird to me .. search "metroflash" on Google, should be the first link that isn't an ad.

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Everything works!

@seller it wasn't that hard, all the info you need is actually mostly in this forum, the info to get data working is on xda.
Metro will flash an optimus s to their network but I don't see anything about optimus v which is weird to me .. search "metroflash" on Google, should be the first link that isn't an ad.

it could be hard for a noob... but is it not time consuming?

sammyz

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
it could be hard for a noob... but is it not time consuming?

It was easy to fix my ESN, and getting calling to work, data took me awhile to get the right guide from XDA.....MMS we have a flashable zip on AF (in the Optimus M ATR subsection) thanks to PlayfulGod, there's also one for cricket that he made (in Optimus C ATR subsection).....still have to replace apnconfig from /system/etc as well though.

PRLs for metropcs can be found all over AF wherever you can find a metro phone, there is a PRL...newest is 3029.