Okay so I'm running Mirage. And vidoes take forever to load. And when they start, they keep stopping and buffering every 30 sec-a minute. I'm positive its not the rom's fault since its happened all the time but now I want to watch a show really bad and its bothering me. Any ideas on a fix? Or something to minimize this annoying bug?
    06-23-2012 09:06 PM
    See if its in another rom, and maybe download Quickpic.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    06-23-2012 09:16 PM
    See if its in another rom, and maybe download Quickpic.

its happened in other roms. And I'm installing quickpic now
    06-23-2012 09:20 PM
    Okay so I'm running Mirage. And vidoes take forever to load. And when they start, they keep stopping and buffering every 30 sec-a minute. I'm positive its not the rom's fault since its happened all the time but now I want to watch a show really bad and its bothering me. Any ideas on a fix? Or something to minimize this annoying bug?
    this is a data issue. ive never seen videos stream properly using any vm device thats capable under proper speeds. simply put,the network just doesn't transmit the video stream back to you fast enough so that the buffering issue doesnt occur. in most cases it doesnt send it to you fast enough to play 10-15 seconds properly. and yet downloading files is faster and more consistent. leads me to think there is throttling occuring any time streaming media is used. odd they would do that on the very devices they put video and audio applications on,..just consider those applications as proof of concept. not meant for daily use. lol

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    06-24-2012 07:29 AM
    Just remembered, YouTube is kinda slow on VM, so if you want a fast Youtube, use TubeX. You can download it from Tubex.me

06-24-2012 09:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD