07-26-2012 07:02 PM
43 12
tools
    The link to it is underneath the preview in my first post (OP), it's hard to explain...it's easier to show how...maybe I'll make a youtube vid.
    Thanks dude.
    06-28-2012 10:35 PM
    updated 2nd post: added my take on a Windows Phone boot animation. If you want to know the story behind it, read its description.

Sammyz and I are starting to run out of idea's.
    Help us out by giving us some idea's, or variant requests.
    06-29-2012 12:04 AM
    Do I have to wipe anything for the Bizarro theme? And some suggestions would be Spider-Man, variant Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers, a Morpher bootanimation, TNA wrestler themes, TMNT, the Punisher, Ghost Rider, The Flash Green Lantern or Knight Rider.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    nitestalkr and Badboytoast like this.
    06-29-2012 12:22 AM
    Do I have to wipe anything for the Bizarro theme? And some suggestions would be Spider-Man, variant Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers, a Morpher bootanimation, TNA wrestler themes, TMNT, the Punisher, Ghost Rider, The Flash Green Lantern or Knight Rider.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    Wiping is unnecessary when applying boot animations, but it is recommended when applying flashable .zip themes.

And thanks for the ideas, i'm sure Sammyz and I could divi up the work between the two of us!
    Badboytoast likes this.
    06-29-2012 12:35 AM
    Update!
    Updated the Windows Phone animation: fixed the white screen, (Note to self, do NOT save as 8-bit images, only save as 32-bit...)
    06-30-2012 03:44 AM
    That purple version is quite badass!!! Awesome job!!! (Ironically, it also matches the Holo Purple theme PERFECTLY.)
    sammyz likes this.
    07-01-2012 01:35 AM
    Added anthonycr's boot animation in 3rd post
    anthonycr and jonny5449 like this.
    07-06-2012 12:40 PM
    so any releases on new animations in mind
    i guess this was a mini bump

Looking for good cm9 or cm7 themes??? visit this site for good themes. http://forum.digitalhouseoftreats.com/
    07-16-2012 12:32 PM

Looking for good cm9 or cm7 themes??? visit this site for good themes. http://forum.digitalhouseoftreats.com/
    I'm not planning on it. I just made the app at request and had to make an animation to go with it.
    07-16-2012 01:00 PM
    I'm not planning on it. I just made the app at request and had to make an animation to go with it.
    I recently erased my laptop, I'm slowly but surely adding all the programs I need on it. This time java installed correctly ....

Sent from my VM670 using Android Central Forums
    07-16-2012 01:40 PM

I will be making more... no wait.. A LOT more in due time. Just waiting for a few "storms" to blow over. Haven't had a lot of free time lately.

sent from my un-dead sammich
    jonny5449 likes this.
    07-16-2012 01:54 PM

Without further a due, I present my take on a Windows Phone boot animation. (as always I implemented Sammyz' "DHoT presents" intro animation.)

Preview:
    (as always, the actual boot animation is way better quality than the gif preview)
    Click to view quoted image

Flashable zip: Windows Phone.zip

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Boot Up!
    >>>Coming Soon!<<<

>>>>INSTALLATION<<<<
    -Download the Flashable version.
    -Place on root of SD card.
    -Reboot into recovery mode
    -(OPTIONAL)Wipe Dalvik/Cache partition.(OPTIONAL)
    -Disable signature verification****
    -Flash the flashable .zip as you would with a ROM
    -Reboot, and enjoy!

>>>MORE TO COME!!<<<

Sent from my un-dead sandwich.
    Do you think you could make an android one just like that? That is awesome!
    07-26-2012 10:50 AM
    This thread, it just got revived from page 2, lol.

Sent from my Optimus M
    nitestalkr likes this.
    07-26-2012 10:54 AM
    I saw that entangled snake over at XDA a few months ago....
    07-26-2012 10:59 AM
    I saw that entangled snake over at XDA a few months ago....
    What???? Links please.

Sent from my Optimus M
    07-26-2012 11:02 AM
    What???? Links please.

Sent from my Optimus M
    I looked around and found the thread I was looking for. But I got it confused with another bootanim. Lol sorry....
    07-26-2012 11:21 AM
    I looked around and found the thread I was looking for. But I got it confused with another bootanim. Lol sorry....
    lol, i was about to say....
    I began to wonder if my theory of me being cloned was true or not... lol jk xD
    and the Entangled Serpent animation, began as a .Gif that i found in this 3D modeling program (gmax??? i cant remember), and made it into a boot animation.
    I though that it looked pretty cool, i personally like my Crimson edit of it :3

So it is a possibility that my Entangled Serpent animation is floating around, "made" by others (when it was just a demonstration .gif in a 3D modeling program )
    07-26-2012 07:01 PM
    Do you think you could make an android one just like that? That is awesome!
    Yessir, I'll add it to my todo list, when i get around to making more animations, it will be one of the first few that i release!
    07-26-2012 07:02 PM
43 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD