[ROM][ALPHA][WIP][ICS]: CodenameAndroid

topdawg661

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site
I'm 95% sure the split screen is something in bobs device and vendor blobs. And its caused by having a sd-ext partition. And I'd gladly add the script if I knew how. :p. I'll talk to tdm about that, may be in a coming update. I'll update tomorrow and add apollo. Glad it works for you though :D

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

Thanks I had no music at work so I had to make my own and let's just say my co workers don't like me singing :D lol

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: inceyet

reaper420

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
Works pretty good, the only issue I'm having is I can't get the navigation keys at the bottom of the screen, not a big issue but my home button has quit working so I've gotten use to using them on aokp, but still great job

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: sellers86

inceyet

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
Well I just got my first storage space issue :p installing from TB I got a that flag come up I think its because it may nit be using the SD next partion :confused: correct me if I'm wrong (never had this issue come up on any of the other ics roms) ...also when turning on caps lock then turning off keyboard letters stay caped but just gotta tap cap button on/off to correct it not a major issue just reporting :p... will be back with some oc finds later. Great work sellers

Sent from my VM670 using Android Central Forums

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Well I just got my first storage space issue :p installing from TB I got a that flag come up I think its because it may nit be using the SD next partion :confused: correct me if I'm wrong (never had this issue come up on any of the other ics roms) ...also when turning on caps lock then turning off keyboard letters stay caped but just gotta tap cap button on/off to correct it not a major issue just reporting :p... will be back with some oc finds later. Great work sellers

the keyboard thing happens to me on quattrimus also, and no it doesnt use the sd-ext by default, im not sure how to add that. ill see if i cant get it in on the next update.

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
updated op by recommending amphetimines. im trying to include them by default, but i need permission and it needs to work.. flashing works great though

inceyet

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
updated op by recommending amphetimines. im trying to include them by default, but i need permission and it needs to work.. flashing works great though

Already done:D did that when I flashed with v2 which I do believe redbaron adjusted it for ics roms :p also should always be recommended

inceyet

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
Update: bt phone not working at all:( but music works with skipping songs:D installed apollo

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Update: bt phone not working at all:( but music works with skipping songs:D installed apollo

Yes Bluetooth is probably broken. This from is using fairly old ice blobs. They need updated and that will take time.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk