[ROM][ALPHA][WIP][ICS]: CodenameAndroid

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
A while back, Gannon gave me his CNA project. Here I am with my first release (finally) and its very much alpha quality. Please only report issues if they are not in the not working!

NOT WORKING
-camera preview, camcorder, and camera panorama
-soft navigation keys may not work
-bluetooth is not fully functional, if even functional at all
-you tell me, i cant think of anymore off of the top of my head.

OPTIONAL BUT RECOMMENDED
flash redbarons awesome scripts. Im trying to include them by default, but for now, if you want even better preformance, flash these
http://www.vmroms.com/index.php?topic=258.0

CREDITS AND THANKS
-rukin5197(previously gannon): for his modified files to help me get a good build, and also for suggestions through the whole process. Also for getting the ball rolling on CNA

-BobZhome: for his awesome kernel and allowing me to use a boot.img from an old build of his(only way I could get service working) and also for his suggestions on why service wouldn't work. Also for booting ICS on our phone for the first time!

-tdm: for his suggestions also on why service wouldn't work, and also for really getting the ball rolling on ICS

LeslieAnn: for the awesome build server, and also for helping me build my own computer (made the process a lot faster) and for all of her contributions to the community

JerryScript: for his guide on building that got me started back in december. I would not be here without him. he also helped me through a lot of stuff through my first IHO build.

-CammyKool for testing

-lilrob for testing.

To all devs for all phones: Thank you guys for all of your hard work. I know how extremely frustrating it is. You people are awesome.

DOWNLOAD: CNA-sellers86-7.20.2012.zip

good battery life, and really smooth.

FEATURES:

Customizable Power Menu (reboot, profiles, screenshot, airplane mode, torch, navigation bar toggle, and silent toggle)
Statusbar Power Widget: (long press statusbar settings button to enable/disable - toggle Sleep, Media Buttons, Airplane Mode, Bluetooth, Brightness, GPS, LED Flashlight, LTE, Mobiledata, Sound, Sync WiFi, WiFi AP, and WiMAX)
Customizable Battery Status (icon style and miui style battery bar)
Customizable Clock (clock style, am/pm style, clock color, and toggleable alarm clock icon)
Customizable Signal Status (style)
Customizable number of lockscreen targets
Customizable lockscreen layout
Customizable lockscreen text color
Configurable lockscreen wallpaper
Ability to unlock with menu
Quick pin unlock (unlock with pin/password without pressing ok)
Lockscreen before unlock (extra lockscreen before the PIN face lock, pattern, or password lockscreen)
Ability to enable rotation on the lockscreen
Sound toggle for camera (replaces the camera unlock target with one for toggling the sound settings)
Volume wake (tap either the up ordown volume key to wake your phone from sleep)
Volume music controls (long press volume buttons to skip tracks)
Wait to lock screen (use androids timeout setting after you manually turn the screen off)
Customizable Navigation Bar:
- menu button visibility and location
- number of navigation buttons
- order of navigation buttons
- color of navigation buttons
- navigation bar size
- button glow animation speed
- navigation button transparency
Custom Automatic Backlight Settings
Customizable Rotation Modes
Customizable Screen On/Off Animations
Customizable LED Pulse (Duration and Color)
USB Fast Charge Mode
Ability to enable extra volume options (pressing the volume opens sliders for ringtone, alarms, notifications, and media sounds)
Customizable Custom Carrier Label
Customizable Statusbar Transparency
Optional WebOs Style Recents List
Performance Settings:
- Start-Up Tweaks (configurable tweaks that run at boot - zipalign apps, enable sd card boost, fix permission, clear cache, enable sysctl, enable scheduled tasks)
- Processor Speed (change cpu governor and clock speed)
- Memory Management (customize the usage of memory to alter system performance0
- Disable boot animation (skip the boot animation for a faster boot)
Custom Profiles (assign different profiles to change the behavior of your phone to your liking)
Quiet Hours (the ability to set when and how notification sounds, haptic feedback, vibration and notification light will function between a certain times e.g. "Quiet Hours")
Custom Launcher: (Originally built off of Trebuchet)
- customizable number of homescreens
- customizable default homescreen
- removable search bar
- ability to resize any widget
- ability to hide icon lablels
- configurable transition effects
- ability to enable rotation
Ability to unlink volumes and mute states
Ability to turn off the USB debugging notification
ADB over Network (enable TCP/IP debugging over Network interfaces (WiFi, Usb networks) )
Configurable root access (disabled, apps only, ADB only, or Apps and ADB)
Optional Long Press Back to Kill Apps
Advanced Testing:
- Configurable Build.Prop
- Spare Parts Settings
- Development Settings
- Testing Settings

Extra Tools:
Superuser app
Busybox
Bash
Rsync
Lsof
Nano
libncurses

Last edited:

jonny5449

AC Citizen
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
A while back, Gannon gave me his CNA project. Here I am with my first release (finally) and its very much alpha quality. Please only report issues if they are not in the not working!

NOT WORKING
-WIFI (big one, im looking into it)
-keyboard is small, ill get a new latinIME next update
-you tell me, i cant think of anymore off of the top of my head.

CREDITS AND THANKS
-rukin5197(previously gannon): for his modified files to help me get a good build, and also for suggestions through the whole process. Also for getting the ball rolling on CNA

-BobZhome: for his awesome kernel and allowing me to use a boot.img from an old build of his(only way I could get service working) and also for his suggestions on why service wouldn't work. Also for booting ICS on our phone for the first time!

-tdm: for his suggestions also on why service wouldn't work, and also for really getting the ball rolling on ICS

LeslieAnn: for the awesome build server, and also for helping me build my own computer (made the process a lot faster) and for all of her contributions to the community

JerryScript: for his guide on building that got me started back in december. I would not be here without him. he also helped me through a lot of stuff through my first IHO build.

-CammyKool for testing

-lilrob for testing.

To all devs for all phones: Thank you guys for all of your hard work. I know how extremely frustrating it is. You people are awesome.

DOWNLOAD: give me a second, to make sure its the right one :p

good battery life, and really smooth.

Is that all that doesn't work?

I don't care who u are :p this is an awesome song :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxytyRy-O1k&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gofuckyourselfandroid