[ROM][ALPHA][WIP][ICS]: CodenameAndroid

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site
For the wireless issue...make sure you use the wireless module that was in the same rom as the boot.img...If it is, then it's a permission issue.

Actually now that I think of it, this is right. If you used an old boot.img from Bob's previous build, and you're using the newer modules, they should be incompatible.

Are your sources for this on git? Better to take a look at it there.

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Actually now that I think of it, this is right. If you used an old boot.img from Bob's previous build, and you're using the newer modules, they should be incompatible.

Are your sources for this on git? Better to take a look at it there.

no i dont know how to use git. and wifi is even broke when i dont use a different one. im building with the kernel source soon and well see if that works :D

topdawg661

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site
Don't wanna make you mad or anything but I hope u get all the bugs and kinks out. This rom is amazing! If wifi worked it would be my daily! You ever need a tester I'm here! Amazing job!

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk 2

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Don't wanna make you mad or anything but I hope u get all the bugs and kinks out. This rom is amazing! If wifi worked it would be my daily! You ever need a tester I'm here! Amazing job!

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk 2

doesnt make me mad. i knew wifi would be a big thing, and i was considering not releasing it until i got it working, but i did anyways.

Zhara

Queendroid
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
I'm sorry, what is a keypad switch? :confused:

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Exactly what it sounds like. The Optimus V and S are basically the same except the home and menu keys are switched (on the S it goes home, menu, back, search...on the V it's menu, home, back, search). So, if I flashed a V rom on my S my home key would then function as the menu key and vice versa. Therefore we need a keypad switch to fix it :p

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Never noticed this thread mostly because I stay hidden in my favorites lol. But it looks pretty tight. I might check it out when I'm not too lazy and I might have an idea what your surprise is but I think I'm probably wrong lol :D

G-T-R & Quattrimus CM9 Nuff' said.
(Also, sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2.)

Reactions: sellers86

inceyet

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
What cna is back word:) gonna check it out as soon as I get off work. I'll give updates

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Last edited:

ilikechicken123

May 4, 2012
Visit site
I FELL IN LOVE WITH THIS ROM!!!!! Its great. The only problem I had besides it taking forever to boot was tethering not working but its because of the wifi not working. I can live once that's fixed. I didn't get a screen offset. And the in call speaker isn't very low like CAI, BobZ ics, quattrimus, or godzilla rom. I can actually hear the person on speaker during calls. AMAZING!

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
I FELL IN LOVE WITH THIS ROM!!!!! Its great. The only problem I had besides it taking forever to boot was tethering not working but its because of the wifi not working. I can live once that's fixed. I didn't get a screen offset. And the in call speaker isn't very low like CAI, BobZ ics, quattrimus, or godzilla rom. I can actually hear the person on speaker during calls. AMAZING!

tethering doesnt work on any ICS ROMS. glad you like it though!

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
I'll look into this.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

Look into it....? Wasn't the issue that Quallcom or whatever doesn't want to make our Arm6 drivers for video acceleration or whatever? TheLeavdn linked people to it before.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Look into it....? Wasn't the issue that Quallcom or whatever doesn't want to make our Arm6 drivers for video acceleration or whatever? TheLeavdn linked people to it before.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Yes, but there is a way to make it run smoother than it is, even without the drivers. YouTube doesn't even play smooth on regular quality.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stark