[ROM][ALPHA][WIP][ICS]: CodenameAndroid

inceyet

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
Sellers I just tried to flash cna and the screen was split :confused: any thoughts fyi SD is partioned 512ext 64 on on a 16 g

AOKP, G-T-R, MiRaGe, Godzilla, JOYOS, Harmonia killing the game!!!!

Reactions: sellers86

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Sellers I just tried to flash cna and the screen was split :confused: any thoughts fyi SD is partioned 512ext 64 on on a 16 g

AOKP, G-T-R, MiRaGe, Godzilla, JOYOS, Harmonia killing the game!!!!

I'm not sure why it does this, people are reporting it on bobzhomes ICS rom also. It doesn't happen to me.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

Reactions: topdawg661

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
I just meant for the wifi issue. :p

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

kernel isnt the issue. Ive tried different kernels and it doesnt work. I made some edits and then I deleted something wrong and I borked my setup. It takes a couple of hours to add the modified files then my own fixes, and I havent had a chance to do it. Im not sure what it is. when i get a chance ill logcat it and see what i get. thanks though.

Reactions: Badboytoast

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Sorry guys, I haven't been able to work on this for a while. The day my build environment broke, I decided to try getting a logcat of turning on wifi. I couldn't get adb working on 12.04 Ubuntu. So I installed 11.10. I couldn't get a good sync on any git. So yesterday I installed 10.04 and everything's up and running, though I haven't set up for cna yet. Sorry :(

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk