[ROM][ALPHA][WIP][ICS]: CodenameAndroid

ilikechicken123

May 4, 2012
Visit site
well, it didnt build correctly. flashed it, no boot... and how I knew was that on a good build, it will come out around roughly 97MBs. this one came out to 55MBs. lol. running a new build now with some different stuff, well see what happens.
LOL. I'd like to see a 55MB rom xD well take your time c:

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
So its getting through the whole build without errors but the result is messed up?

For some reason, yes. Its weird though, the qcom hardware stuff wasn't even there and it didn't error out, so I added that in and I'm ran a sync to see what else was missing. This is about my last idea, and I won't be able to build til Friday I'm going out of town. Its on my desktop and the only thing I'll be able to use is the server. Looks like I'll be working on jb for a few days.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

Badboytoast

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
We can wait, take your time and don't ruch, keep on trying just like you been doing :) i got my eye on this thread just keeping low! Once you get those file up todate AOKP is going to get in a fight with CNA :D
Seriously keep on trying you got this baby!:thumbup:

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: sellers86

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
We can wait, take your time and don't ruch, keep on trying just like you been doing :) i got my eye on this thread just keeping low! Once you get those file up todate AOKP is going to get in a fight with CNA :D
Seriously keep on trying you got this baby!:thumbup:

I will lol. Thanks for the support

Reactions: Badboytoast

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Any update on this bad boy sellers?

Everything I tried still put out a 55mb Rom. Not sure if it works haven't flashed yet. But my guess is no. I'll have to manually add the fixes and new kernel to the old blobs. Which is a lot of work.

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

topdawg661

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site
Awww sucks :/ I hope you continue to work on it tho. Seems once its fixed it would amazing! But whatever you do I will support you 100%:)

Reactions: inceyet

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Awww sucks :/ I hope you continue to work on it tho. Seems once its fixed it would amazing! But whatever you do I will support you 100%:)

I will. All of my recent time has gone into cm10 and I'm about to give up on that. I'll be attempting my secret project again soon. Hopefully sometime this week.

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Sorry for the lack of updates, I've put all of my spare time into my secret project. Its not compiling yet but its close. And as for cna, its the same as it has been. Borked build.

I almost spilled the beans on your secret project haha caught myself thougj

Reactions: sellers86

nitestalkr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I almost spilled the beans on your secret project haha caught myself thougj

Well unless its what he's been hinting at, and mentioning, "a certain magical fruit of the gelatin origin".. :p
I could be wrong, in fact, I'm 100% sure I'm wrong, just wanted an excuse to say what is in quotes xD

sent from my Zom-"Bean"(AOSP JellyBean).

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Well unless its what he's been hinting at, and mentioning, "a certain magical fruit of the gelatin origin".. :p
I could be wrong, in fact, I'm 100% sure I'm wrong, just wanted an excuse to say what is in quotes xD

sent from my Zom-"Bean"(AOSP JellyBean).

Im not sure. if your talking about jellybean, everyone already knows I was working on that. giving up on it for now haha.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one01