[ROM][ALPHA][WIP][ICS]: CodenameAndroid

nitestalkr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Im not sure. if your talking about jellybean, everyone already knows I was working on that. giving up on it for now haha.

That's exactly what I was referring to, and I know there was nothing secret about that lol.
Whatever you're working on, don't give up on it, and see to it, till its finished! :D

sent from my Zom-"Bean"(AOSP JellyBean).

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
That's exactly what I was referring to, and I know there was nothing secret about that lol.
Whatever you're working on, don't give up on it, and see to it, till its finished! :D

That's actually what I thought your project was too so your secret is actually safe

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Are you building a monument to the Optimus V? To celebrate how far it has come along?
I really need to with the jokes. xD

No its a rom lol. Ran into another error that I can't fix... time to search some code.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

nitestalkr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Well now its not much of a surprise, "building" could refer to making an awesome kernel too. :p
Well, once its built(and at least booting), I'll opt in to test, since I've established my backup/restore routine for loss of 0 data with full wipe/format. :D

Reactions: sellers86

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Well now its not much of a surprise, "building" could refer to making an awesome kernel too. :p
Well, once its built(and at least booting), I'll opt in to test, since I've established my backup/restore routine for loss of 0 data with full wipe/format. :D

There is no way I could be cooking up a kernel, as I completely suck at them. Haha.

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
well guys, unfortunately my secret project is doing the same thing as CNA. Not all of the apks are getting compiled. I got it to compile without errors but its only 32mb. Im not sure whats going on. It could be my java version.

poweredge99

Mar 2, 2012
Visit site
well guys, unfortunately my secret project is doing the same thing as CNA. Not all of the apks are getting compiled. I got it to compile without errors but its only 32mb. Im not sure whats going on. It could be my java version.

The secret to finding what works is the 1000 or so things before it that didn't work.. Experience is priceless.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk ? to here.

Reactions: sellers86

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
The secret to finding what works is the 1000 or so things before it that didn't work.. Experience is priceless.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk ? to here.

Little update, don't have time to work on much right now. My boss quit, which makes me the manager of a pizza place pretty much. Plus school. Sorry guys

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995