Jellybean thoughts

topdawg661

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site
Its actually a bad time four me, I just started hacking on the ics kernel. I thought I'd have at least one or two more weeks...

No rush tdm. You've done a lot even if you stopped now the progress you made amazing. We all respect you so take as much time a needed:)

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: JadenBrown30

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Yeah exactly. Did you have a copy of aosp to start? If not there is one on icsbox. It will drastically cut down on the data transfer.

No. Right now im doing this on my build machine, its much easier to fix/transer files because I dont have to open up filezilla. but if they are different branches, how would it cut down?

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
No. Right now im doing this on my build machine, its much easier to fix/transer files because I dont have to open up filezilla. but if they are different branches, how would it cut down?

Just having the ics tree cuts it down. git will only grab the new stuff instead of downloading everything.

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
icsbox should have a full jellybean mirror now. only took about 20min to mirror. there seem to be 68 new projects, for a total of 294. which means 226 of them only needed to pull the changes since ics.

anyway .. enjoy, and good luck on building! :)

Reactions: sellers86

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
icsbox should have a full jellybean mirror now. only took about 20min to mirror. there seem to be 68 new projects, for a total of 294. which means 226 of them only needed to pull the changes since ics.

anyway .. enjoy, and good luck on building! :)

mines still downloading.. lol. I had it going when i went to sleep last night. it exited because of fetch errors... ugh. I was running it with -j4. i can normally go up to -j6 without it exiting.

K

kobequintana

Getting the nexus 7 is way easier then waiting JB to get to the OV

Sent from my LG-VM696

Not everyone could go out and buy a phone like nothing.
Plus its kind of easier to install a rom than going through the whole activation process.

~Vortex Corporation~

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one01