Flash Player anyone?

D-money443

Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
Hey, I've been wondering if there is an adobe flash .zip that I can run with quattrimus. If anybody has that info please let me know.

andrewnelson23

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
^+1 you don't flash the flash player. You just install it. You have to go into a file viewer while the phone is on, go to downloads, click flash player, and install. Yeah, I was under the impression that flash player didn't work on cm9. But regardless, Sammyz, there is a flashplayer that works for armv6. I used it on Backside. But for that one, I didn't use stock browser, I used Dolphin.

anon(438046)

Aug 7, 2011
Visit site
just install the. apk with a file manager that's all, I'm using it with dolphin too, and with pulse news to watch the videos embed in my feeds, and YouTube also vimeo, and and works great I'm on quattrimus cm9

sammyz

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
^+1 you don't flash the flash player. You just install it. You have to go into a file viewer while the phone is on, go to downloads, click flash player, and install. Yeah, I was under the impression that flash player didn't work on cm9. But regardless, Sammyz, there is a flashplayer that works for armv6. I used it on Backside. But for that one, I didn't use stock browser, I used Dolphin.

I know there's an armv6 for our phones but it doesn't work with ICS.

Sent from my Optimus M

D-money443

Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
Sammy is right. This does NOT work! Watchanimenow.com was completely none functional. I couldn't even watch the novamov.com videos....and I could watch them on the stock rom.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

terthii

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
Flash is being no longer supported by Adobe anyway, as of August 15 of this year. So don't worry, soon Flash won't work on anyone's phone! :-\

nitestalkr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site

In BACKside, flash works(after you install the apk) in stock browser.

ICS is still in the works, and probably won't have flash player functioning correctly for a while.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
szcad