Help!!!!!!!!

devindj16

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
My little brother formatted his phone while it was rooted so im trying to get it out of the CWM loop.
I downloaded the stock rom and flash_image zip. I also have the xionia_cwma_12518.6.img.

I put it in the root of the sd card and tried to install xionia and the flash image through the recovery, but every time i do it, it begins to install, then it says installation aborted.

I don't know how to get around this.

Please I need some simple help.

Badboytoast

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
My little brother formatted his phone while it was rooted so im trying to get it out of the CWM loop.
I downloaded the stock rom and flash_image zip. I also have the xionia_cwma_12518.6.img.

I put it in the root of the sd card and tried to install xionia and the flash image through the recovery, but every time i do it, it begins to install, then it says installation aborted.

I don't know how to get around this.

Please I need some simple help.
It should be something like this xionia_cwma_12518.6recovery.zip
Then you should be able to flash the xionia recovery. Zip within your old recovery!

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Badboytoast

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
Have you tryed restoring your backup! Just make sure to do a complete wipe, hopefully someone with experience could help you more! Sorry , you could also try to re download the xionia recovery. Zip from a different thread and try to flash it again, it could be a bad download, if I were you this would be the first thing I do before jumping to adb which I have no ideal how to use :) good luck

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21