[ROM][BETA] Quattrimus ICS

inceyet

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
Well aokp is a BEAST!!! That's after o had to reflash it...did a dirty flash and it would not stop rr over and over sooo did a complete wipe reinstall and uno that was the prob. Haven't messed with oc but that's next looks like the avg is 480/784 . TDM and the kraven y'all killed it with these roms :cool:

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Reactions: Badboytoast and tdm

anon406695

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
I'm not too sure if this is a bug but....

When I touch my screen, my physical buttons light up (menu, home, etc). If I lift my finger off the screen, after a few seconds, they go off. This has always happened on every build of Quattrimus I've tried.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

cmerlyn

Jan 12, 2012
Visit site
Every time I flash a nightly I lose an app or two. BeWeather Pro in particular disappears. When I try to restore it from TiBu, it tells me it will overwrite an existing app, and then fails to install it.
I use the Prep to Upgrade prior to flashing.
Any suggestions?
Thanks
[edit] Flashing gapps again solved the problem. Realized that when PlayStore wouldn't open. I guess the nightlies mess up some of the gapps stuff.

Last edited:

reaper420

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
I'm not too sure if this is a bug but....

When I touch my screen, my physical buttons light up (menu, home, etc). If I lift my finger off the screen, after a few seconds, they go off. This has always happened on every build of Quattrimus I've tried.

I didn't even notice until i read your post

sdxben

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
Every time I flash a nightly I lose an app or two. BeWeather Pro in particular disappears. When I try to restore it from TiBu, it tells me it will overwrite an existing app, and then fails to install it.
I use the Prep to Upgrade prior to flashing.
Any suggestions?
Thanks
Try rebooting once, this happens to me on occasion and when I reboot -"android upgrades" giving me that app back.

Reactions: cmerlyn

chuckconnors

Feb 19, 2012
Visit site
As others have said, and what worked for me was to:

1) backup apps with titanium backup
2) backup the data from your sd card to your computer
4) repartition sd card in recovery (will erase all data on sd card, so make sure to back up)
5) move files back to sd card from computer
6) restore apps using titanium backup

It's a pain and a half, but this was the only method that was able to fix this issue reliably for me.

I was having the invalid package issue too and this seems to have fixed it! Thank you so much!

A couple questions though: It seems like Titanium Backup tries to restore apps (maybe only some of them) to internal instead of /sd-ext . Is there a way to force it to restore to /sd-ext? Also, how can you list what is on internal memory? Finally, why do some apps show Move to SD or Move to Phone while others don't have this option available?

ItsMoo

May 4, 2011
Visit site
I'm finding that I have to reflash gapps even after flashing the nightly, otherwise the Play Store won't work.

Also, I'm not sure if this is an ICS issue, but whenever I install a new app, it tries to place a widget on the desktop and gives me "not enough space on this home screen" not a big deal, just fyi.

Sent from my Quattrimus ICS Optimus V

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
Taking a new approach to the kernel. I noticed the P700 uses the msm7x27 and comes with ICS, so I'm using that for a base to start with. Looks like much less work than my previous approach, but still not easy by any means.

inceyet

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
Don't know if this has been addressed at work can't look through the tread but phone reboot when listening to music and try to adjust phone settings :confused:

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Taking a new approach to the kernel. I noticed the P700 uses the msm7x27 and comes with ICS, so I'm using that for a base to start with. Looks like much less work than my previous approach, but still not easy by any means.

Is this for gingerkenel? and what changes would it have?

kcls

May 5, 2011
Visit site
Hey tdm, did you ever get the chance to look at those graphics? Anything you would want me to change?

coolbryan22

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
I have been having that problem since cm9 pre beta 3 u r the only person I have seen post anything about the issue. I posted on the alpha thread and it went unanswered. I'm now taking screen shots of the log after the freeze and I believe it said error 624 but I'm not sure on the error number. Next time it happens take a screen shot and post it. Ima post the few screenshots I have after the next YouTube freeze

I posted about it as well... noticed that other apps where you watch videos freeze up the same way after 7-20 minutes too

ryder815

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
As others have said, and what worked for me was to:

1) backup apps with titanium backup
2) backup the data from your sd card to your computer
4) repartition sd card in recovery (will erase all data on sd card, so make sure to back up)
5) move files back to sd card from computer
6) restore apps using titanium backup

It's a pain and a half, but this was the only method that was able to fix this issue reliably for me.
i tried to partition my sd card and its says i can only do it up 4gb and i have an 8 gb card

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckm