01-05-2016 05:35 PM
2,975 ... 108109110111112 ...
tools
    Flashing M6 version for me leads to having Google Now, but when I open, it hangs on White screen then closes.

Average battery life on ICS is 4-10hours. Apart from bad battery readings. So just know, it doesn't matter which romcyour running with 4.0 :P

Except for a old CM9 build by Bob. One of them had crazy battery life. And CNA by Seller's!

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    How much space do you have free on your /system partition? That thread says that 30mb free is required for the online only version. I'm running Bobz CM9.1 and I've got just over 19mb free, and that's with all ringtones, alarms, and notification sounds removed. I'm searching for more things to remove, but I don't think I'm going to be able to swing it. How much space does Quattrimus have free?

This space intentionally left blank.
    10-15-2012 10:24 PM
    Average battery life on ICS is 4-10hours. Apart from bad battery readings. So just know, it doesn't matter which romcyour running with 4.0 :P

Except for a old CM9 build by Bob. One of them had crazy battery life. And CNA by Seller's!

That's strange, since I run Quatt AOKP and get a few days out of it. Note that I don't do a lot of use. Working 14 hours a day makes for very little talk time. But I text a lot and surf the web when given opportunity. ICS manages to give me about a day/day and a half of solid service even under moderate use. I don't complain.

If you want the best battery life, though, you have to do the whole SetCPU thing that someone posted. TheKraven also has settings posted. It's pretty crazy how you can get your phone to save a ton of battery if you know how. Myself, being such low use, I just run stock perfomance settings in AOKP and do pretty well.
    10-15-2012 10:29 PM
    Hah, i used to charge fully on 1 hour and get 3 days a charge in quatt alpha... now i get 4-6 hours from a 4hr charge on vanillabean, a bit better on cm9

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Android Central Forums
    koeylondon likes this.
    10-15-2012 10:42 PM
    Well I've been on quattrimus cm9 for a long time and I love it thanks tdm

10-19-2012 05:07 PM
    How much space do you have free on your /system partition? That thread says that 30mb free is required for the online only version. I'm running Bobz CM9.1 and I've got just over 19mb free, and that's with all ringtones, alarms, and notification sounds removed. I'm searching for more things to remove, but I don't think I'm going to be able to swing it. How much space does Quattrimus have free?

That's strange, since I run Quatt AOKP and get a few days out of it. Note that I don't do a lot of use. Working 14 hours a day makes for very little talk time. But I text a lot and surf the web when given opportunity. ICS manages to give me about a day/day and a half of solid service even under moderate use. I don't complain.

If you want the best battery life, though, you have to do the whole SetCPU thing that someone posted. TheKraven also has settings posted. It's pretty crazy how you can get your phone to save a ton of battery if you know how. Myself, being such low use, I just run stock perfomance settings in AOKP and do pretty well.
    I don't use Quattrimus. To laggy for me. I use CAI since it has Audio Routing fixed.

10-19-2012 07:25 PM
    I don't use Quattrimus. To laggy for me. I use CAI since it has Audio Routing fixed.

What's CAI

10-19-2012 08:05 PM
    What's CAI

Cold As Ice. It's an Optimus S ROM.

10-19-2012 08:47 PM
    Oh lol I feel stupid

10-19-2012 09:22 PM
    Oh lol I feel stupid

CAI is very stable for our OV!! I highly recommended!

johnh02 likes this.
    10-20-2012 05:12 AM
    I get strange Adreno Libs errors on CAI (and I'm using an LS670, so the phone it's programmed for!). I've posted a log in the thread and never seen a response. Still, I'm addicted to AOKP, so with Quatt I will stay.
    10-20-2012 10:36 AM

I think I missed it somewhere could you please inform me of the Audio Routing problem within Quattrimus?
    10-20-2012 10:57 AM
    I think I missed it somewhere could you please inform me of the Audio Routing problem within Quattrimus?
    It's the notification sound issue. If you've got headphones plugged in, notification sounds route through the speaker instead of the headphone jack.

10-20-2012 12:34 PM
    Im using quattrimus and one of the problems I have right now is..

1. It won't install Facebook and Go sms pro. It says wrong archive.

2. I don't get an mms. When I download the mms its blank.

How can I fix this?

Thanks

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    10-20-2012 08:39 PM
    @tdm any word on aosp?

Sent from my iPhone 5
    10-21-2012 01:48 PM
    @tdm any word on aosp?

Sent from my iPhone 5
    I'm mildly curious too, but honestly, would you use it? No quick settings, no status bar brightness, etc... I loved the idea of AOSP but quickly switched away after realizing there were too many features I was used to.

Sent from my C5155 using Tapatalk 2
    johnh02 likes this.
    10-21-2012 02:24 PM
    I'm mildly curious too, but honestly, would you use it? No quick settings, no status bar brightness, etc... I loved the idea of AOSP but quickly switched away after realizing there were too many features I was used to.

Yeah I thought that too but I heard it should be way faster and smoother than cm9 and aokp. Also it would be something new

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2
    10-21-2012 02:33 PM
    Yeah I thought that too but I heard it should be way faster and smoother than cm9 and aokp. Also it would be something new

I could be wrong here but because there is no ARMv6 support in the AOSP code, he had to pull code from CM9 to get it to function properly, so it shouldn't be any more or less fast / stable than CM9. I get the 'something new' thing but I honestly think you would hate it at the end of the day, and I'm sure TDM would rather focus on something that he knows lots of users would enjoy instead of a niche build, but I don't want to speak for him.

johnh02 likes this.
    10-21-2012 03:08 PM
    I could be wrong here but because there is no ARMv6 support in the AOSP code, he had to pull code from CM9 to get it to function properly, so it shouldn't be any more or less fast / stable than CM9. I get the 'something new' thing but I honestly think you would hate it at the end of the day, and I'm sure TDM would rather focus on something that he knows lots of users would enjoy instead of a niche build, but I don't want to speak for him.

Yeah that's true

10-21-2012 03:13 PM
    I have an Audio Routing fix with headphones if anyone wants it. I'll dig it up in a few though. Its on my Computer

10-21-2012 03:22 PM
    You wouldn't happen to have the LS-670 to VM-670 key fix zip, would you?

Repensum Est Canicula
    10-21-2012 03:55 PM
    Me, no? o-o

10-21-2012 08:52 PM

I'm very interested. His source could help me out a lot

Sent from my HTC One V using Android Central Forums
    johnh02 and bigsupersquid like this.
    10-21-2012 10:32 PM
    I have an Audio Routing fix with headphones if anyone wants it. I'll dig it up in a few though. Its on my Computer

I want it.

Sent from my GT-P7310 using Android Central Forums
    10-21-2012 10:45 PM
    You wouldn't happen to have the LS-670 to VM-670 key fix zip, would you?
    Repensum Est Canicula
    couldnt you just pull it from here?... or any zvd ls670 rom and place the files accordingly?...
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/opt...optimus-v.html
    10-21-2012 11:21 PM
    I want it.

Sent from my GT-P7310 using Android Central Forums
    Ill send it to you early in the morning if I can.

10-21-2012 11:30 PM
2,975 ... 108109110111112 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD