http://getquattrimus.com/roms/quattrimus/

Sent from my Quattrimus ICS Optimus V
    drm1992 and Badboytoast like this.
    07-16-2012 01:29 PM
    or for all the options...
    Quattrimus: ICS for the LG Optimus One
    Badboytoast likes this.
    07-16-2012 01:33 PM
    Goo.im is still down! Unable to download CM9 nightly!
    Goo.im was down at the time of the build, so the latest nightly didn't get uploaded, follow one of the 2 mentioned links to download the latest build.
    Latest cm9 is 7/16
    Latest AOKP is 7/15.

sent from my un-dead sammich
    poweredge99, dingermtb and HOD1234 like this.
    07-16-2012 01:50 PM
    http://getquattrimus.com/roms/quattrimus/

Took me a while to find it but got it. Thanks

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    07-16-2012 05:08 PM
    Feeling like playing with Quattrimus again, is the random bluetooth reboot fixed yet?

Because its fixed on Cold As Ice.
    07-16-2012 05:50 PM
    Seeing as how my post was completely ignored, here it is again...

FYI, I have not had a single random reboot on this ROM at all. I have not done anything to my build.prop either.

EDIT: Also, seeing all you people running stuff like 600/480 on InteractiveX (not specific to anybody, just an example) and complaining about battery life and possible random reboots just makes me facedesk.
    I have followed your advise and have noticed a bit better battery life so thanks.

My question is has anyone tried the collin_ph_battery_tweak with this ROM? Would it be incompatible and detrimental to the ROM?
    07-16-2012 07:45 PM
    Just for others who follow this: These are documented issues in Post #7384.

Can someone confirm that the VM670 phone is able to charge in Recovery mode, e.g. Cannibal Open Touch v1.2? I doubt it myself, but if it does for someone that is a giant clue for troubleshooting.
    I'd like to bump this one:

Could someone who has no charging issues with CM9 ROMs please verify that their phones charges in Recovery mode? This should be particularly easy with Cannibal Open Touch v1.2, because it's main page shows the current battery percentage level. This will help us troubleshoot why some of us cannot charge our phones with CM9/quattrimus.
    07-16-2012 08:05 PM
    I'd like to bump this one:

Could someone who has no charging issues with CM9 ROMs please verify that their phones charges in Recovery mode? This should be particularly easy with Cannibal Open Touch v1.2, because it's main page shows the current battery percentage level. This will help us troubleshoot why some of us cannot charge our phones with CM9/quattrimus.
    The battery level doesnt update on recoveries, so that makes no difference. Mine never charged from a touch recovery, only xionia. But I have no problems charging on an ics rom

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk
    07-16-2012 08:28 PM
    So, back "insufficient storage" problems... If i go to SETTINGS--APPS, i have 104mb available, BUT, when I go to SETTINGS--STORAGE, I have only 27mb Internal!! and I cant. really install anything... sadface

07-16-2012 09:12 PM
    So, back "insufficient storage" problems... If i go to SETTINGS--APPS, i have 104mb available, BUT, when I go to SETTINGS--STORAGE, I have only 27mb Internal!! and I cant. really install anything... sadface

Make an SD-EXT
    07-16-2012 09:21 PM

You tried adding an sd ext and using titanium to move some of the ones that the internal app2sd wont? Also if you have a lot of apps clearing out your cache pretty regularly helps too

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    07-16-2012 09:22 PM
    I grabbed dsp manager from Bob cm9. Is each dsp manager different from each rom? I don't feel it make a difference

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    07-16-2012 09:49 PM
    What does downloading with the nightly do to benefit u?
    07-16-2012 09:52 PM
    You tried adding an sd ext and using titanium to move some of the ones that the internal app2sd wont? Also if you have a lot of apps clearing out your cache pretty regularly helps too

How can you tell which moved and which didn't
    07-16-2012 10:01 PM
    Feeling like playing with Quattrimus again, is the random bluetooth reboot fixed yet?

Because its fixed on Cold As Ice.
    No, sorry its still doing it. Actually it seems worse. I'm on 7/15 nightly and I used to be able to turn off bt headset but leave bt enabled an my phone would stay put.
    But now it does it as soon as I turn off the headset.
    Great work overall though. I've noticed a bunch of little additions in AOKP here an there. Its cool. :thumbup:

07-16-2012 10:06 PM
    How can you tell which moved and which didn't
    When you go to settings apps and click on an app, if it says move to phone is on the sd, if it says move to sd but is greyed out you need to use titanium to move it. Don't use app 2sd or anything like that though. It ends up making a mess

alexhood93 likes this.
    07-16-2012 10:07 PM
    I got a question, how do you delete songs from Apollo?
    07-16-2012 10:45 PM
    When you go to settings apps and click on an app, if it says move to phone is on the sd, if it says move to sd but is greyed out you need to use titanium to move it. Don't use app 2sd or anything like that though. It ends up making a mess

I'm talking about what was moved to ext not to sd. Moving to ext is different from moving to sd.
    07-16-2012 11:04 PM
    Make an SD-EXT

I made one. 528 mb..wiped cache a few times..something is screwy and I cant figure it out.. I've even formatted, made partition, and re-downloaded the few apps I had, (which moved to the ext automatically) and my available storage is still not right. i dont know...maybe I will start from scratch tomorrow.
    it doesnt make sense though...even with 25mb free, i still get the error for a 2mb app. :banghead:

07-16-2012 11:24 PM
    I made one. 528 mb..wiped cache a few times..something is screwy and I cant figure it out.. I've even formatted, made partition, and re-downloaded the few apps I had, (which moved to the ext automatically) and my available storage is still not right. i dont know...maybe I will start from scratch tomorrow.
    it doesnt make sense though...even with 25mb free, i still get the error for a 2mb app. :banghead:

Now that you have sd-ext on your card, go to recovery and wipe dalvik then reboot. It will move your cache to the sd-ext, too. That should free up some space for you.

Rob
    ItsMoo likes this.
    07-16-2012 11:33 PM
    What is the best size to allocate for the ext. Partition?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Xparent Pink Tapatalk 2
    07-16-2012 11:46 PM
    What is the best size to allocate for the ext. Partition?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Xparent Pink Tapatalk 2
    about 10% of your sdcard i believe.
    07-16-2012 11:54 PM
    Got the commit that broke the 2 6.36 kernel, now just need to find the fix.

Also got jb to compile but it's not quite coming up yet. It's way too big, gapps will not fit yet so it needs a diet also.
    07-17-2012 12:34 AM
    Someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe Apollo pulls all the music files together from your sd card, so you need to pull whatever songs you don't want off the card. If you don't want them period then you just simply erase them. You need to do it with a file manager though. I don't believe you can do it through the app.

sam_soren84 likes this.
    07-17-2012 12:44 AM

Delete the file from your SDCard using Astro/Root Explorer/YourfavoriteFileManagernamehere.apk
    sam_soren84 likes this.
    07-17-2012 01:33 AM
2,975 ... 3031323334 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD