01-05-2016 04:35 PM
2,975 ... 3233343536 ...
tools
    psh.. im not scared of any mods! whats he going to do, ban me? wait an minute, he can do that . ill shut up now, back on topic, how awesome is this rom people?! super stable for me
    I'm on BobzICS and I'm missing my USB storage a lot. You cannot imaging how annoying it is to have to reboot into recovery to move stuff to your sdcard when you're making themes and apps... lol.
    07-17-2012 05:58 PM
    I'm on BobzICS and I'm missing my USB storage a lot. You cannot imaging how annoying it is to have to reboot into recovery to move stuff to your sdcard when you're making themes and apps... lol.
    I know exactly how you feel dude. Used to be the same for me and cna. Lol

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk
    07-17-2012 06:19 PM
    I'm not sure what I did but I got some weird named songs in my media player Apollo like ababado podopa but when: I click them they play my real songs

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    07-17-2012 07:12 PM
    So umm about my question what's rong with the built in tethering I really want ics but I need that tethering nt the app

Evan+escenc
    (srry if u can't read it it a fong I installed on my lg OV and it looks so cool and Evan+escenc says Evanescence)
    07-17-2012 07:19 PM
    So umm about my question what's rong with the built in tethering I really want ics but I need that tethering nt the app

Evan+escenc
    (srry if u can't read it it a fong I installed on my lg OV and it looks so cool and Evan+escenc says Evanescence)
    I've answered this at least 50 times, but thanks to the morphine, I'll be nice and answer this again, download and install barnacle wifi tether from the play store. In the app, set it up accordingly, do not set a wep paascode, and check the box saying skip wpa protocol or something like that (memory is a bit fuzzy, I blame the doctors, 0 sleep for 30+ hours, morphine and Vicodin, and the water only diet they have me on.)
    This is the only work around till its fixed, hopefully the new kernel will fix this.

sent from my un-dead sammich in my hospital bed
    07-17-2012 07:36 PM
    I've answered this at least 50 times, but thanks to the morphine, I'll be nice and answer this again, download and install barnacle wifi tether from the play store. In the app, set it up accordingly, do not set a wep paascode, and check the box saying skip wpa protocol or something like that (memory is a bit fuzzy, I blame the doctors, 0 sleep for 30+ hours, morphine and Vicodin, and the water only diet they have me on.)
    This is the only work around till its fixed, hopefully the new kernel will fix this.

Ok thnxs X)

Evan+escenc
    07-17-2012 07:45 PM
    Hey TDM. You should replace CM9 Wallpapers with this.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1778288

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    drm1992 likes this.
    07-17-2012 09:38 PM
    Has anyone had any luck getting the Square credit card reader to work on CM9? I can key in the credit cards just fine, but it's costing me money....
    07-17-2012 09:43 PM
    Has anyone had any luck getting the Square credit card reader to work on CM9? I can key in the credit cards just fine, but it's costing me money....
    A few people in the old, alpha thread said it was working fine for them, but I have not had it working yet on Quattrimus since I started using it (alpha 9, I think).

Every time I try, I just randomly see something like "Please retry swiping" regardless of whether I actually swiped a card. Swiping a card seems to do nothing whatsoever.

I feel like it's something with the audio routing (which I know almost nothing about)--not the Square app itself. Hopefully it's another thing the ICS kernel will magically fix.
    07-17-2012 11:00 PM
    Tdm I am worshiping you running aokp 7/14 nightly over locked @ 600/787 performance governor and just got my first reboot this rom is awesome

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    tdm likes this.
    07-17-2012 11:14 PM

Evan+escenc
    I've been running this to make tethering work, built in hasn't worked last I tried, but that was a few nightlies ago, this works great, generic ICS profile and routing fix make it work, any newer version seems to lock up in this rom though

wifi_tether_v3_1-beta11.apk - android-wifi-tether - WiFi Tether for Root Users 3.1-beta11 *** BETA *** - Wireless Tether for Root Users - Google Project Hosting

Thanks for all the hard work TDM, great rom
    tdm likes this.
    07-17-2012 11:29 PM
    I've been running this to make tethering work, built in hasn't worked last I tried, but that was a few nightlies ago, this works great, generic ICS profile and routing fix make it work, any newer version seems to lock up in this rom though

wifi_tether_v3_1-beta11.apk - android-wifi-tether - WiFi Tether for Root Users 3.1-beta11 *** BETA *** - Wireless Tether for Root Users - Google Project Hosting

Thanks for all the hard work TDM, great rom
    Ok thanx

BEST SONG EVER
    BY Evanescence (Evan+escenc in Evanescent font view)
    07-17-2012 11:33 PM
    Im using the 7/17 nightly cyanogen for optimus s but noticed this thread is much larger and I know the phones/roms are very similar.

Anyways, I partitioned my SD card with a ext portion and installed like 40-50 apps; my downloaded app storage is showing 1.3mb used but im unable to install anymore apps yet have plenty of storage on the ext and on the system portion (although 1.3mb doesnt seem right)

Any help please
    07-18-2012 02:06 AM
    try wiping cache and dalvik in recovery... :-)
    07-18-2012 02:12 AM
    it works... i ran it most of last night and half of today... its not a flashable zip... i shouldve put up a notice... post has been edited... make a nandroid if you dont already have one... extract the file and place it in /system after you rename/whatever the original... boot to recovery>wipe cache/dalvik>reboot

-and flash the attachment mabey?...
    Oh you're gonna love this, it disables soft-rendering and enables hard-rendering. It speeds stuff up a lot, I got a lot less fc's with it and the UI in general becomes more responsive. I discovered it by accident while looking for a loopy smoothness tweak that would work well on ics without bootloops, still didn't find that tho.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2
    07-18-2012 02:30 AM
    Oh you're gonna love this, it disables soft-rendering and enables hard-rendering. It speeds stuff up a lot, I got a lot less fc's with it and the UI in general becomes more responsive. I discovered it by accident while looking for a loopy smoothness tweak that would work well on ics without bootloops, still didn't find that tho.

I could easily try this myself, but I don't trust myself at the moment(as I mentioned before, I'm currently heavily medicated at a hospital), but does this improve the AOKP build as well??

07-18-2012 02:43 AM
    I could easily try this myself, but I don't trust myself at the moment(as I mentioned before, I'm currently heavily medicated at a hospital), but does this improve the AOKP build as well??

I'm using now on AOKP. A few things do indeed seem faster or smoother. I can't guarantee that it's not placebo though.

nitestalkr likes this.
    07-18-2012 03:49 AM

I've tried it and I love it lol thanks.

Sent from my A.C.R. Zombified Quattrimized AOKP OV.
    07-18-2012 05:21 AM
    why can't I find any AOKP nightly since 7/12? website only has updated CM9 nightlies...

Sent from my Quattrimus ICS Optimus V
    07-18-2012 08:13 AM
    @tdm, thanks again for the fantastic rom! I've been using it as my daily for the past few weeks and I absolutely love it ... with only one exception .. Any news on the BT disconnect reboot fix?
    07-18-2012 08:16 AM
    why can't I find any AOKP nightly since 7/12? website only has updated CM9 nightlies...

Sent from my Quattrimus ICS Optimus V
    http://goo.im/devs/tdm/roms/quattrimus/nightly/VM670
    ^^^--- thank you flapjack... :-)
    ItsMoo and Badboytoast like this.
    07-18-2012 09:06 AM
    Index of /~vmstorage/quattrimus/nightly/VM670

mirror3 seems to be the only one updating at the moment... (0715 was last build)... also has cm9 nightlies for some reason...
    On goo.im, the ROMs are in 2 different directories. Look in /devs/tdm/roms/quattrimus/nightly/vm670. This directory has the newer builds, up to 7/18.

EDIT: I said rooms instead of rooms originally. Whoops!

clodfelterac likes this.
    07-18-2012 09:25 AM
    @tdm, thanks again for the fantastic rom! I've been using it as my daily for the past few weeks and I absolutely love it ... with only one exception .. Any news on the BT disconnect reboot fix?
    Enable tile rendering:
    Tile rendering is a more efficient form of GPU composition, and boosts performance since each frame is split into tiles.
    [TWEAKS][ICS] ICS/CM9 performance tweaks! [UPDATED] - xda-developers

ive also noticed that ro.max.fling_velocity= can go higher so im going to try 12000
    and add ro.min.fling_velocity=8000
    List Of Some Build.prop Tweaks
    Just an updata thanks to this post and the cm9 tweaks I an able to turn Bluetooth ON and OFF with out a reboot! I add all the tweaks ,except for the no boot image ! Thanks coldfelterac! YouTube is starting to play a little like a video instead of the slide show!
    chuckconnors likes this.
    07-18-2012 09:27 AM
    On goo.im, the ROMs are in 2 different directories. Look in /devs/tdm/rooms/quattrimus/nightly/vm670. This directory has the newer builds, up to 7/18.
    thanks for the update... i had switched over to the other site because i thought thats what tdm had recommended... same deal hear though, aokp nightlies end 0715... (due to the aokp commits that tdm noted in a previous post)...
    07-18-2012 09:43 AM
    thanks for the update... i had switched over to the other site because i thought thats what tdm had recommended... same deal hear though, aokp nightlies end 0715... (due to the aokp commits that tdm noted in a previous post)...

I'm seeing the 7/18 build right here.

07-18-2012 10:12 AM
2,975 ... 3233343536 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD