01-05-2016 04:35 PM
2,975 ... 3334353637 ...
tools
    Oh,never mind, you're right. That's a CM9 build.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    07-18-2012 10:15 AM
    Still working on the nightly builds.
    07-18-2012 10:52 AM
    Hey, I've noticed on each build of Quattrimus I install, that the sync for my Google account will not sync the Browser. It gives me an error saying "Sync is currently experiencing problems. It will be back shortly." None of the other check boxes produce this error and simply unchecking Browser clears the error. It isn't something that I rely on, but I was just curious.
    07-18-2012 11:25 AM
    try wiping cache and dalvik in recovery... :-)
    I tried that but no go.....Seems to be a system problem and not a market problem, I tried installing apps outside of the market and still got an error due to insufficient storage

Anyone using ext? What did you do to get it too work?
    07-18-2012 11:30 AM
    an ext partition is always recommended if you have a ton of apps... i used cannibal to make the partition... keep in mind that when you do this its going to wipe you sd so backup all your stuff to pc first, and move it back after its done... tdm has already incorporated the necessary scripts to move the apps to the ext automatically...
    07-18-2012 12:12 PM
    Well I'm running the cm9 nightly 17 and it reboots a lot is their any way to fix that?
    And also I can't change the font of the phone I will reboot it and it will just stay at the last boot

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    07-18-2012 12:32 PM
    Well I'm running the cm9 nightly 17 and it reboots a lot is their any way to fix that?
    And also I can't change the font of the phone I will reboot it and it will just stay at the last boot

Try oc 600/480 interactivex

07-18-2012 02:19 PM
    I used to have similar issues to this. Clearing the dalvik cache; applying market fixes; and dirty flashing the ROM/Gaaps never helped. The solution I found, which worked for me, was to ensure that you are using an external partition on your SD card (aka sd-ext). This solved everything for me and now I can install apps until I am blue in the face. If you don't know how to make an sd-ext, you must do so in a custom recovery and go under the advanced options. There you will find an option to partition your sd-card, but be warned, you will erase everything on it, so back crap up yo! I suggest using a partition at least 10% of the total storage capacity of your card. Hope this helps.
    Lol thanks im gonna try right now..
    07-18-2012 02:23 PM
    Try oc 600/480 interactivex

OK thank I just put it

inceyet likes this.
    07-18-2012 02:40 PM
    OK thank I just put it

Find out how fast you can overclock your phone before it stops working, then use that as your max. Mine's good to 844.
    07-18-2012 03:05 PM
    But remember not all phones are the same and can take that kind of abuse.... you say 844 but what's your min and what gov you on

07-18-2012 03:37 PM
    The CM9 nightly 17 is great I only have 1 bug and that a the built in tethering by other than that its perfect thanks tdm u rock

Best song ever
    Forever Given Forever You
    by Evanescence
    tdm likes this.
    07-18-2012 03:52 PM
    Right now I'm running savagedzen at 320/864 using aokp 7/15 nightly. No fc or unusual reboots.
    07-18-2012 04:05 PM
    Is it safe to change the boot animation with from toolbox?

Best song ever
    by Evanescence
    07-18-2012 04:39 PM
    Any idea on what can be done to make txt plus work I try to make calls it freezes then closes I can accept calls but can't make them. Using 7/15 cm9 nightly
    07-18-2012 04:49 PM
    Is it safe to change the boot animation with from toolbox?

Best song ever
    by Evanescence
    Yes

Sent from my shole using Tapatalk 2
    07-18-2012 04:53 PM
    Yes

Sent from my shole using Tapatalk 2
    OK thank you

Best song ever
    by Evanescence
    07-18-2012 04:59 PM
    Right now I'm running savagedzen at 320/864 using aokp 7/15 nightly. No fc or unusual reboots.
    Similar, 480/844 SavagedZen governor on AOKP 7/15 nightly, no FC or strange reboots. Have an older OV, before the models with new screens. Really liking ICS - was on BACKside previously, and ICS is almost all the way there (still need tethering, reliable BT, definitely feels a little fickle when messing with system settings) - still, amazing work tdm and company!

My favorite part is apps being able to utilize ICS animation APIs. The Flipboard app is much improved on ICS vs Gingerbread... everything involving animations feels FAST. Not as many hiccups/stuttering animations as I was experiencing with BACKside. Really love it.
    tdm likes this.
    07-18-2012 05:14 PM
    I partitioned my sd card but how do i move apps to the partition.. when i pressed move to sd it didnt move it to the partition.. at least i dont think it did..
    07-18-2012 05:20 PM
    Do i need to partition it? Because i could move it to tha sd without it
    07-18-2012 05:22 PM
    I partitioned my sd card but how do i move apps to the partition.. when i pressed move to sd it didnt move it to the partition.. at least i dont think it did..
    no need... the rom does it automatically... use a root capable file manager or plug into pc/mount usb storage to see it...
    07-18-2012 05:25 PM
    Similar, 480/844 SavagedZen governor on AOKP 7/15 nightly, no FC or strange reboots. Have an older OV, before the models with new screens. Really liking ICS - was on BACKside previously, and ICS is almost all the way there (still need tethering, reliable BT, definitely feels a little fickle when messing withuh system settings) - still, amazing work tdm and company!

My favorite part is apps being able to utilize ICS animation APIs. The Flipboard app is much improved on ICS vs Gingerbread... everything involving animations feels FAST. Not as many hiccups/stuttering animations as I was experiencing with BACKside. Really love it.
    Sorry I forgot to mention I'm on one of the newer screen OV's. I must've gotten a good one though. I know my brother had to unroot his because it fc'd if you sneezed on it. Lol

Just waiting and looking for all the improvements that I know will come from a fantastic rom like this.
    07-18-2012 05:28 PM
    But remember not all phones are the same and can take that kind of abuse.... you say 844 but what's your min and what gov you on

SmartassV2, and I hear that the min is always (or nearly) 480, because anything lower than that, and you use the same voltage (no undervolting for this phone), and it takes even more power to get back up to minimum (click and read the post/topic I linked to). Using the performance governor was just to find out the max you can use, but I'm definitely not going to leave it on that.
    07-18-2012 06:46 PM
    Were the touch feedback sounds removed from the rom? I can't get haptic feedback to work again. I remember it working in the alpha, but now it does not. I've had the same issue with BobZ's rom after the 7/3 update.
    07-18-2012 07:01 PM
    Dose Bluetooth tethering work or turn on

Best song ever
    by Evanescence
    07-18-2012 07:21 PM
2,975 ... 3334353637 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD