01-05-2016 05:35 PM
2,975 ... 3435363738 ...
tools
    I partitioned my sd card but how do i move apps to the partition.. when i pressed move to sd it didnt move it to the partition.. at least i dont think it did..

The default save location is on your cards ext partition. Format your SD card in recovery and make sure you set you ext partition to 256mb or higher ( mine is 512mb). The higher you go the more apps you can get.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    07-18-2012 09:33 PM
    The default save location is on your cards ext partition. Format your SD card in recovery and make sure you set you ext partition to 256mb or higher ( mine is 512mb). The higher you go the more apps you can get.

Does it HAVE to be formatted by the recovery or could I just use something like a partition editor on my computer?
    07-18-2012 09:43 PM
    So uumm dose Bluetooth tether work or trn on bcuz it trnd on for me but idk if it wrks

Best song ever
    Forever Given Forever You
    by Evanescence
    07-18-2012 09:53 PM
    Does it HAVE to be formatted by the recovery or could I just use something like a partition editor on my computer?
    I've only used the recovery but you could try using software. Just make sure you save your pictures and music.

07-18-2012 10:28 PM
    You can use a partition editor, just make sure you format it as ext3 or ext4

Sent from my Zombie ICS-VM670 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2
    07-18-2012 11:01 PM
    When switching from nightly 17 to 19 do I still have to do a clean while or could I just do a dirty wipe

Best song ever
    by Evanescence
    07-19-2012 12:12 AM
    When switching from nightly 17 to 19 do I still have to do a clean while or could I just do a dirty wipe

Best song ever
    by Evanescence
    A dirty is ok

07-19-2012 12:16 AM
    A dirty is ok

OK thank you

Best song ever
    by Evanescence
    07-19-2012 12:19 AM
    So there is a change log for aokp 7/18 but there is no rom zip. Any idea where I can get it or is the aokp still having problems

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    07-19-2012 12:27 AM
    So there is a change log for aokp 7/18 but there is no rom zip. Any idea where I can get it or is the aokp still having problems

Didn't quite get it fixed yesterday. Should be fixed now.
    vebnoweiobnj and drm1992 like this.
    07-19-2012 12:51 AM
    Before I head to bed, anyone know how I can get system-wide haptic feedback working again? Even with all options enabled, sound and vibration on touch don't work globally. Touch vibration works when toggling Notification Drawer power buttons, and touch sounds work nowhere.

This is a clean flash of Beta 1 (not nightly) CM9 with only gapps flashed so far.
    notown likes this.
    07-19-2012 01:37 AM
    an ext partition is always recommended if you have a ton of apps... i used cannibal to make the partition... keep in mind that when you do this its going to wipe you sd so backup all your stuff to pc first, and move it back after its done... tdm has already incorporated the necessary scripts to move the apps to the ext automatically...
    Your right, ext is working perfectly; I just had to install quick system info to see that I only I have 3mb left, thought I did a 512 partition but it was actually 256

Thanks for your help
    07-19-2012 03:09 AM
    Your right, ext is working perfectly; I just had to install quick system info to see that I only I have 3mb left, thought I did a 512 partition but it was actually 256 Thanks for your help
    anytime, just sharing info... you can always repartition to 512 or whatever if you need more room... happy to help, glad you got it sorted... :-)
    07-19-2012 03:20 AM
    Any luck with the Netflix no video issues?
    07-19-2012 03:25 AM
    Netflix is probably the last thing on TDMs mind due to quallcalm(whatever their name is) not writing and releasing the codes for hardware accelleration.

Sent from my shole using Tapatalk 2
    07-19-2012 03:28 AM
    Netflix is probably the last thing on TDMs mind due to quallcalm(whatever their name is) not writing and releasing the codes for hardware accelleration.

Sent from my shole using Tapatalk 2
    Qualcomm

07-19-2012 03:30 AM
    Any luck with the Netflix no video issues?
    Netflix issues will most likely not be taken up any time soon.. unless any one knows how to write code for drivers with this phone, and as far as I know, there is no one with those skills in the development community for the LG Optimus One line of phones, so we're currently left in the dark until qualcomm, Netflix, or someone with the required skills, and will do so free of charge, does something about this issue. If you want Netflix, you're just going to have to stick to FROYO based ROMs.

sent from my un-dead sammich, heavily medicated in my hospital bed.
    drezliok likes this.
    07-19-2012 03:36 AM
    Netflix issues will most likely not be taken up any time soon.. unless any one knows how to write code for drivers with this phone, and as far as I know, there is no one with those skills in the development community for the LG Optimus One line of phones, so we're currently left in the dark until qualcomm, Netflix, or someone with the required skills, and will do so free of charge, does something about this issue. If you want Netflix, you're just going to have to stick to FROYO based ROMs.

sent from my un-dead sammich, heavily medicated in my hospital bed.
    Humm..........Ian going to have to debate going back to froyo
    .........do to the fact I was able to play Netflix on theunknownartist ics v6 like a month ago? With out a single problem/ buffer

07-19-2012 04:42 AM
    Netflix ran on my gb too, but it was an ancient version of the app.

Sent from my LG-VM670
    07-19-2012 07:22 AM
    So uumm dose Bluetooth tether work or trn on bcuz it trnd on for me but idk if it wrks

Best song ever
    by Evanescence
    It worked flawlessly for me, try it.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2
    07-19-2012 08:14 AM
    I have 32 apps installed and 1gb next partition but it still tells me that I am running out of space.

What's going on?

07-19-2012 10:35 AM
    My phone has begun to freeze and rest a lot when sending SMS messages. This problem started a few days ago. Any suggestions? It never used to do this so I don't know why it suddenly started to do it. Thanks.

07-19-2012 10:58 AM
    Idk what y'all did, but good work. The 7-18 nightly build is the first ICS ROM build that I've had zero problems with the clock. Maybe it's accidental, or maybe it's in combination with something else I did, but I'm loving it. Props to the quattrimus dev team.
    tdm likes this.
    07-19-2012 11:10 AM
    My phone has begun to freeze and rest a lot when sending SMS messages. This problem started a few days ago. Any suggestions? It never used to do this so I don't know why it suddenly started to do it. Thanks.

What baseband?
    sellersj27 likes this.
    07-19-2012 11:21 AM
    What baseband?
    I also had the same problem on zv4. But get this. Both aokp and cm9 only got unstable after I pushed my over clock past the limit. After that, anything I had it on was unstable..

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk
    07-19-2012 11:37 AM
2,975 ... 3435363738 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD