07-19-2012 06:04 PM
    Thank you it worked

This Song Rocks:
    Forever Given Forever You
    By: Evanescence
    No worries

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    07-19-2012 06:16 PM
    Has anyone had any luck getting the Square credit card reader to work on CM9? I can key in the credit cards just fine, but it's costing me money....
    The square reader quit working after alpha 8. Several of us that use it were hoping TDM will look into it once this went to beta. I just installed the aokp and the cm9 nightly 20120719 and it still doesn't work. I notice that cm9 has actually gotten worse by having the swipe faster popup starting immediately and doesn't stop where aokp only did it once when I kept trying.

Backside (iho) had the same problem of square reader quit working at the beginning of this year and they never responded or attempted to fix the problem.

I am still hoping that tdm will look into it for quattrimus ics. Alas since the problem occurred way too many versions ago, it would probably be too hard to get fixed by now when it may have been much easier when we first brought it up.

Square reader works in Bumbleebee, Harmonia 1.8 and in a previous version of MIUI (when nothing else did).
    bhasden likes this.
    07-19-2012 06:30 PM
    So I need two 1GB Ext3 partitions? I mean I had a full wipe including SD-EXT before flashing. I'm just wondering how I can run out when I am no where near the end of a GB worth of storage.

If you create a new sd-ext, you need to reflash the rom for the scripts to notice the partition you made, clear cache and dalvik cache, and reflash the rom.

sent from my un-dead sammich
    07-19-2012 07:21 PM
    Netflix only works without sync issues on FROYO, on GB audio and video sync is off by a few seconds, theunknownartists made a GB rom themed to look like ICS, but wasn't actually android 4.0.
    A few months ago, Netflix changed the way the app connects to The server and check for updates, forcing all older apps to update, so there is no work around. Netflix will ONLY work without any issues on Froyo based ROMs.

sent from my un-dead sammich in my hospital bed.
    I have an old version that doesn't auto update. Nor does it have syncing problems on gb rooms.

Sent from my LG-VM670
    07-19-2012 07:37 PM
    Does Pandora Radio work on this rom? I can't get it to play.

07-19-2012 07:43 PM
    Is the custom build.prop still available?
    07-19-2012 07:49 PM
    Does Pandora Radio work on this rom? I can't get it to play.

It works on mine

This Song Rocks:
    07-19-2012 07:49 PM
    Haven't checked on this rom since may looks like its getting to the point were its stable good job tdm

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2
    tdm likes this.
    07-19-2012 07:50 PM
    I got another offer for a mirror, so that means sending another several hundred mb of data from icsbox every night. Even though it happens at night, it's still a lot. So I started updating RomKeeper to handle mirrors and I'm working on automated manifest updates. Once those are all done, I'm going to switch the nightly builds to delta only. That should cut down the traffic significantly.
    07-19-2012 08:08 PM
    I got another offer for a mirror, so that means sending another several hundred mb of data from icsbox every night. Even though it happens at night, it's still a lot. So I started updating RomKeeper to handle mirrors and I'm working on automated manifest updates. Once those are all done, I'm going to switch the nightly builds to delta only. That should cut down the traffic significantly.
    Night time is about the only time I do any work. Except when jb source was released.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk
    07-19-2012 08:10 PM
    It works on mine

This Song Rocks:
    Ok, I am going to reinstall it and see if that helps. Used my CM7 backup to install it before.

07-19-2012 09:02 PM
    Ok, I am going to reinstall it and see if that helps. Used my CM7 backup to install it before.

Ok it wrks on the CM9 nithtly 19

This Song Rocks:
    07-19-2012 09:34 PM
    Ok it wrks on the CM9 nithtly 19

This Song Rocks:
    Ok, reinstall didnt work either. But I am on the
    CM9 Nightly 18. I will try again when i get home.

07-19-2012 09:55 PM
    An update on touch sounds and touch vibration. Alright, so I flashed the rom again (for no reason, really since I'm about to do it again), and here is what I've found: During phone setup, both seem to work. However, when the phone is restored from Google, neither works from that point forward. Am I somehow missing something?
    07-19-2012 10:02 PM
    What are deltas?

07-19-2012 10:08 PM
    What are deltas?

Delta updates are just the files that have changed.

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Android Central Forums
    joerivera17 and tdm like this.
    07-19-2012 10:10 PM

It's a physics term, and probably other high level math as well. It means change. You answered the question, but I thought a little etymology might be nice.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    brotherswing likes this.
    07-19-2012 11:09 PM

More specifically, in this case, they are binary patches made with rdiff (google it to find out more).
    07-19-2012 11:10 PM
    @tdm so when are the nightly deltas going tp start

07-19-2012 11:17 PM
    Deltas are like patches in games like WoW.

thus he spake.
    07-19-2012 11:49 PM

:facepalm:

Sent from my A.C.R. Zombified Quattrimized AOKP OV.
    07-19-2012 11:49 PM
    Someone asked a few pages back about DSP manager on AOKP. I got it working tonight. I took the files from the CM9 build. I took the DSP manager apk from system/app then libbundlewrapper.so and libcyanogen-dsp.so files from system/lib/soundfx and for good measure AudioFilter.csv from system/etc. Place the files in the same folders in the AOKP ROM. You may need to change permissions for the DSP apk after you place in system/app folder. Reboot. After phone boots back up, go to system settings, sound, music effects and choose DSP manager.

Sent from my Zombie ICS-VM670 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2
    07-20-2012 12:10 AM

http://biblebrowser.com/mark/13-32.htm
    07-20-2012 12:56 AM
    That's awesome.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk
    strabo231 likes this.
    07-20-2012 01:00 AM
2,975 ... 3637383940 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD