[ROM][BETA] Quattrimus ICS

TGBlade

Feb 16, 2012
Visit site
I personally recommend the SavegedZen governor. I run 844max 480min on it.
My phone usually lasts 23 hours, and no rr's.

sent from my un-dead sammich

Going to give this setting a try. Been using smartassV2 at 748max, 480min.

I really should test how high I can overclock....

andrewnelson23

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
So...Sorry to beat the dead horse with a stick, but is there any specific reason why Netflix video won't work on Quattrimus?

I know it's only supposed to work on Froyo roms, and it does(I've watched movies on Harmonia), but would it be possible to get the video to work on Quattrimus?

I much prefer to only run Ubuntu on my computer, and Netflix is incompatible with Ubuntu. I don't really like switching back to windows just to watch netflix, and on my phone, I like Quattrimus way more than any other roms.

drm1992

Aug 3, 2011
Visit site
Yes I have a band of little elves .. err.. scripts that syncs with the repos, merges changes, pushes to my github, does a set of builds, and uploads the builds to each of the mirrors. :)

Hey I got a question tdm. How come in about phone the rom date doesn't show up? Is there a way I can tell my phone is on the latest one?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
Hey I got a question tdm. How come in about phone the rom date doesn't show up? Is there a way I can tell my phone is on the latest one?

It always shows up for me. Check the various about phone menus, I don't recall which has the build date. I think the kernel does, maybe others.

drm1992

Aug 3, 2011
Visit site
It always shows up for me. Check the various about phone menus, I don't recall which has the build date. I think the kernel does, maybe others.

Oh alright coo then. I found it. Thank u very much. I appreciate it. Your work is much appreciated.

Reactions: tdm

benslgdroid

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
Hasn't been brought up but the play store is listing my unit as vm670 unknown and it has had a few apps tell me I can't download because it is not available in my units country.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcosVo