01-05-2016 05:35 PM
2,975 ... 3738394041 ...
tools
    Agreed.

Sent from my LG-VM670
    07-20-2012 01:03 AM
    Tdm awesome from, but nightly 07/19/12 is causing me a lot of reboots and freeze. And is slower than 07/18/12 hope it fixes by next nightly or delta. Thanks for everything

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    07-20-2012 01:59 AM
    Goomanaher is down I think

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    07-20-2012 03:25 AM
    Tdm awesome from, but nightly 07/19/12 is causing me a lot of reboots and freeze. And is slower than 07/18/12 hope it fixes by next nightly or delta. Thanks for everything

Aokp or cm9?
    And what are your clocking speeds and governor, and did you install any performance tweaks onto of the rom?

sent from my un-dead sammich
    07-20-2012 05:13 AM
    I have an old version that doesn't auto update. Nor does it have syncing problems on gb rooms.

Sent from my LG-VM670
    Could you send me a link?
    And when was the last time you used it?
    Every Netflix app that has update checker disabled, still asks to be updated. And have you tried it on quattrimus?
    and what version is the app?
    I've tried all of the xda Netflix apps, from version 1.2.1 to 1.8 and none have worked on any roms without requiring them to be updated. And even then, in all of the GB roms (all IHO) had sync issues.

07-20-2012 05:22 AM
    Amen bro!

07-20-2012 06:42 AM
    Could you send me a link?
    And when was the last time you used it?
    Every Netflix app that has update checker disabled, still asks to be updated. And have you tried it on quattrimus?
    and what version is the app?
    I've tried all of the xda Netflix apps, from version 1.2.1 to 1.8 and none have worked on any roms without requiring them to be updated. And even then, in all of the GB roms (all IHO) had sync issues.

I'll dig it up from one of my backups. It still asks you to update but it never forced you. It worked on Jerry's iho. Never tried it on cm9 but I doubt it works.

Sent from my LG-VM670
    07-20-2012 06:59 AM
    I'll dig it up from one of my backups. It still asks you to update but it never forced you. It worked on Jerry's iho. Never tried it on cm9 but I doubt it works.

Sent from my LG-VM670
    Yea I remember using one on BACKside that didn't ask for updates up till ~april or may, and then it started asking for updates, even though it was one that had update checker disabled. I pressed back when it asked for the update, but it would either close Netflix, or be stuck at a grey screen. It was 1.1.7? I think. And it worked flawlessly until Netflix changed the way the apps checked for updates, which renders any and all old work arounds useless, and forces you to update.
    Froyo roms are currently the only way to watch Netflix without issues.
    GB has sync issues
    ICS only plays audio, and if video does work, there's sync issues.

07-20-2012 07:14 AM
    Anyone else getting an "Error Processing Purchase" when trying to download apps from the Play store?

07-20-2012 02:01 PM
    Another thought I had was to make hybrid roms.

The only differences in roms between the thunderc models are:

boot.img
    system.prop
    Mms.apk

If I can pack up all versions of each of these and create a script to install the appropriate file set at install time, that would reduce the traffic by almost 2/3.

And if I can find a way to build template versions of these and replace the values after the build, that would reduce the build time by almost 2/3.
    kappacat, mlson, drymarro and 10 others like this.
    07-20-2012 02:03 PM
    Another thought I had was to make hybrid roms.

The only differences in roms between the thunderc models are:

boot.img
    system.prop
    Mms.apk

If I can pack up all versions of each of these and create a script to install the appropriate file set at install time, that would reduce the traffic by almost 2/3.

And if I can find a way to build template versions of these and replace the values after the build, that would reduce the build time by almost 2/3.
    How would you be able to make it tell which phone it is? Do you think you could write a script for it? Sounds extremely difficult to me lol

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk
    07-20-2012 02:37 PM
    How would you be able to make it tell which phone it is? Do you think you could write a script for it? Sounds extremely difficult to me lol

He could use script aserts, witch checks the phone to see if its thunderc or other boards then flashs the right files. But that would also make the zip files larger...
    07-20-2012 02:43 PM
    I only saw someone mention ext 3 and ext 4 partitions, but does the script also utilize an ext2 partition? Because that's what I have and got my first message about space today. Market worked fine, but I was installing an app outside of it. Rebooted, then could install no probs. And there are things on my ext2 but they could be there from back in the day.
    07-20-2012 02:47 PM
    I only saw someone mention ext 3 and ext 4 partitions, but does the script also utilize an ext2 partition? Because that's what I have and got my first message about space today. Market worked fine, but I was installing an app outside of it. Rebooted, then could install no probs. And there are things on my ext2 but they could be there from back in the day.
    It will still work with a 2 it's just a slower partition. A mention 3 all the time because that is the ext that is created when you partition the card through cwm. there is a write up on xda about it. I can't seem to find the link at the moment though. In terms of running script I don't believe it matters what type the partition is.

07-20-2012 02:58 PM
    I used to have an ext3, not sure why I switched. I could probably change that pretty easily without any data loss
    07-20-2012 02:59 PM

The file /sys/devices/system/soc/soc0/build_id tells your baseband version, which should be unique between phones. I'd need to check for sure though. I know it's different between LS670 and VM670 but I don't know what it shows for the VS660 or MS690.
    sellers86 likes this.
    07-20-2012 03:18 PM
    The file /sys/devices/system/soc/soc0/build_id tells your baseband version, which should be unique between phones. I'd need to check for sure though. I know it's different between LS670 and VM670 but I don't know what it shows for the VS660 or MS690.
    Alright. Sounds like a plan

07-20-2012 03:42 PM
    Anyone else getting an "Error Processing Purchase" when trying to download apps from the Play store?

that happened to me when i first flashed ICS. i think my device got confused on my gmail account, or which one to use, so i simply put my other one in and it worked.
    07-20-2012 05:00 PM
    Can someone confirm that their but voice dialing is working? Mine was working in beta1pre3 but now it doesn't. Not sure which nightly I'm on.

Sent from my LG-VM670
    07-20-2012 05:44 PM
    Can someone confirm that their but voice dialing is working? Mine was working in beta1pre3 but now it doesn't. Not sure which nightly I'm on.

Sent from my LG-VM670
    Mine works Cm9 nightly 13
    07-20-2012 05:49 PM
    And I'm on 12. Weird

Sent from my LG-VM670
    07-20-2012 07:17 PM
    And I'm on 12. Weird

Sent from my LG-VM670
    You have to uninstall voice, and download the one from the market.
    "But voice dialing" xD that made me laugh so hard it hurt, no really, laughing hurts due to my diagnosis.

07-20-2012 07:38 PM
    I'm having Deja vu. Pretty sure I told someone that same thing a few days ago. I can't seem to find voice dialer in market.

Sent from my LG-VM670
    nitestalkr likes this.
    07-20-2012 08:04 PM
    Here's the link fellas

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...id.voicesearch

07-20-2012 08:23 PM
    do i have to download all of those
    07-20-2012 09:08 PM
2,975 ... 3738394041 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD