01-05-2016 05:35 PM
2,975 ... 4041424344 ...
tools
    Has anyone had any trouble with 3g not reconnecting after losing service

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    I have same issue. I have a data toggle and go between that and airplane mode to get it to reconnect. Not a major issue, just a slight annoyance at times

Sent from my Zombie ICS-VM670 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2
    07-21-2012 06:34 PM
    @tdm

how is the kernel merge going? Did good luck come your way yet?
    Stuck for the moment, so I'm taking a break to do other things for a while. I don't want to bang my head against the wall too hard or too long.
    HurrrDurrrDURP and nitestalkr like this.
    07-21-2012 06:35 PM
    Why is that a policy, I'm curious!

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Xparent Pink Tapatalk 2
    Ask them...
    07-21-2012 06:36 PM
    replace the original... added directions to post...
    I tested put your build.prop, and I do have to say tat it does make things a lot smoother, but at my usual 844/480 savagedzen, it causes freeze ups, and need battery pulls... but without your build.prop, I can run 844/480 savegedzen without issues. And, I'm on AOKP. Just thought I should let you know my issues with it.

sent from my un-dead sammich
    clodfelterac likes this.
    07-21-2012 06:45 PM
    To all those Netflix people out there, I might have found a solutuion! I'm going to test it out tonight, but I'm fairly certain it'll work WITHOUT HARDWARE ACCELERATION.
    I would love to test the hell out of what you're up to.

07-21-2012 06:46 PM
    About to upgrade from Gingerbreak. Should I install the beta or the latest nightly?
    Gingerbread*
    And I'd recommend using the latest nightly, both CM9 and AOKP are working fairly well, and nightlies get updated every night very early in the AM. You can use goo.I'm manager from the market to download them. Browse/devs/tdm/roms/quattrimus/nightly/vm670. And the zip will be in the goo manager folder on your sdcard.

07-21-2012 06:54 PM
    I was going to test my old Netflix apk (1.2.2) but I can't even open it in ics. It auto closes. So much for that.

Sent from my LG-VM670
    Only the latest Netflix app works on ICS, although there's no video, and it buffers every couple seconds.

07-21-2012 06:56 PM
    Ttpod is a good alternative, it has a pretty sweet widget. And it supports music types that aren't MP3. It now costs on the play store. (Mod edit: Please do not discuss how to get paid apps for free.)
    I prefer Apollo with the red theme on aokp with afterburner theme. :3

07-21-2012 07:02 PM
    Ladies and Gentlemen.

Got Netflix working!!! Both audio and picture!

I will make a new thread on how to do it.

Edit: Had Transformers running for awhile there. Then I stopped it and can't get another movie going. I'll troubleshoot this before I make my post.
    07-21-2012 07:36 PM
    Silly question. Is there any way to take the status bar toggles from aokp (the toggle style) and put it on cm9?

07-21-2012 07:38 PM
    Silly question. Is there any way to take the status bar toggles from aokp (the toggle style) and put it on cm9?

This is the essence of aokp. You would do just as well to put the cm boot animation on aokp and save a lot of work.
    07-21-2012 08:08 PM
    Lol I no it sounds stupid n not worth the effort. Only reason I want it for cm9 is because the video quality on YouTube aokp is real choppy and I'm on YouTube a lot but I love the aokp staturbar toggles

07-21-2012 09:12 PM
    Lol tdm I just noticed it was u that replied to my original post n I refuse to undermine your work. Your from is the best I think I mite just switch to cm9 for the moment

07-21-2012 09:15 PM

You can flash ics reloaded or whatever and get the same thing.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk
    07-21-2012 09:45 PM
    You can flash ics reloaded or whatever and get the same thing.

ICS reloaded doesn't support nightly builds of cm9.

07-21-2012 10:02 PM
    ICS reloaded doesn't support nightly builds of cm9.

have you tried? cm9 is cm9, it shouldnt make a difference...
    07-21-2012 10:12 PM
    ICS reloaded no longer works at all, unless dev redid. He planned on redoing and releasing a new version, but did a full rom instead.

Sent from my Zombie ICS-VM670 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2
    nitestalkr likes this.
    07-21-2012 10:16 PM
    have you tried? cm9 is cm9, it shouldnt make a difference...
    It says so in their thread that they do not support nightly builds. And, I've never been able to get ICS reloaded to work on quattrimus since early alpha.

07-21-2012 10:36 PM
    There aren't any installed by default. You need to find and install your own. This is not my doing, it is aokp policy.
    I found one....I really just needed it to make this really loud mp3 I have my alarm ringtone....working graveyard shift I tend to sleep right through the defaults...lol
    drm1992 likes this.
    07-21-2012 10:39 PM
    Ttpod is a good alternative, it has a pretty sweet widget. And it supports music types that aren't MP3. It now costs on the play store. (Mod edit: Please do not discuss how to get paid apps for free.)
    I found one that looks just like the stock music player.....and it was free
    07-21-2012 11:06 PM
    I found one that looks like the stock one here

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1570339
    tdm likes this.
    07-21-2012 11:17 PM
    It says so in their thread that they do not support nightly builds. And, I've never been able to get ICS reloaded to work on quattrimus since early alpha.

What they mean by that is that they wont give you support. I think. But oh well, it doesn't work anymore.

07-21-2012 11:56 PM
    Lol im eating a ics while playing with ics (my phone)

This Song Rocks:
    Forever Given Forever You
    By: Evanescence
    07-22-2012 12:07 AM
    I've been pondering what to do about space issues in jb and one possible solution is to override the partition sizes in the kernel to give more space to system and less to data. This would make sdext pretty much mandatory. It would also require a matching recovery kernel. And it would mean a full wipe would be necessary when switching to/from other roms.

How many people don't use sdext and/or would not want to do this?
    07-22-2012 12:37 AM
    I've been pondering what to do about space issues in jb and one possible solution is to override the partition sizes in the kernel to give more space to system and less to data. This would make sdext pretty much mandatory. It would also require a matching recovery kernel. And it would mean a full wipe would be necessary when switching to/from other roms.

How many people don't use sdext and/or would not want to do this?
    I'd be willing to do this, but I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of people started bricking phones...
    tdm likes this.
    07-22-2012 12:43 AM
2,975 ... 4041424344 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD