[ROM][BETA] Quattrimus ICS

sellersj27

May 30, 2012
Visit site
I also had the same problem on zv4. But get this. Both aokp and cm9 only got unstable after I pushed my over clock past the limit. After that, anything I had it on was unstable..

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

I too have freezing occasionally that requires a battery pull on zv4... is zv5 any better?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

cbucz24

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
I too have freezing occasionally that requires a battery pull on zv4... is zv5 any better?

Zv5 was pretty good. I made the mistake of upgrading to zv9. Call quality went up an seems no fc an less reboots. But data speeds dropped dramatic.
@tdm im downloading latest nightly to give a try. But sadly I won't be using as much soon. My evo 4g should be here Monday. Got it nearly nib for $70. Couldn't pass it up.
I'll still test your work on my v just to help but I won't have service much longer.
Too bad I couldn't talk you into building for my evo. Lol kidding I know your way to busy here. Thanks for all your hard work! You rock bro!

LeoLawliet

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
tdm, I just thought you should know that your ICS builds are more stable than ICS nightlies I've tried on officially supported devices, which are high end. Your work is amazing.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: tdm

Badboytoast

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site

Ian still on! Z4 and its solid like a Rock! I can OC at 864 with out a reboot! Yes on ICS too
I always use "pre for new rom" before flashing!
Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

strabo231

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Click to view quoted image
I have 32 apps installed and 1gb next partition but it still tells me that I am running out of space.

What's going on?Click to view quoted image

I'm confused... you have like 150 free out of 179. Why do you say you are running out of space? Clear your cache file and that will drop the number too. Also you have to remember that the app data stays on the phone and doesn't move to the ext unless you create another partition for data.

nitestalkr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Netflix ran on my gb too, but it was an ancient version of the app.

Sent from my LG-VM670

Netflix only works without sync issues on FROYO, on GB audio and video sync is off by a few seconds, theunknownartists made a GB rom themed to look like ICS, but wasn't actually android 4.0.
A few months ago, Netflix changed the way the app connects to The server and check for updates, forcing all older apps to update, so there is no work around. Netflix will ONLY work without any issues on Froyo based ROMs.

sent from my un-dead sammich in my hospital bed.

inceyet

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2