01-05-2016 05:35 PM
2,975 ... 5455565758 ...
tools
    That makes sense, I did throw my phone to prove to my friend they are indestructable... lol

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk
    I launched mine out of a giant catapult.

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Tapatalk 2
    drymarro and sellers86 like this.
    07-25-2012 06:15 PM
    Off topic I know but let me humor you guys... I once jumped in pool 5 ft. deep with my OV in my pocket still, for at least 5 minutes straight or more (yes some beers may have been involved). Aired it out in sun, did the bowl of rice trick, etc. Thought I was toast. After 3 days I was operational again and gradually the LCD spotting faded.

These things are built well. No doubt. Between that and TDM's hard work I'm lovin' my OV
    I can tell you they can't handle being thrown at a wall! (On my second OV lol)
    But good to know about the water. I don't plan on doing this... but still good to know

*The phone looks undamaged, but when you turn it on you can see that the LCD broke and leaked so it's all black.
    07-25-2012 06:16 PM
    This rom is asom highly stable for me thank you very much tdm for all you hard wrk and to all the other devs to thank you very much

Song: Understanding
    Band: Evanescence
    tdm likes this.
    07-25-2012 07:33 PM
    Please note I'm going out of town Thu-Sun. I'll probably be without internet. So don't freak out if I don't answer posts.
    benslgdroid likes this.
    07-25-2012 07:34 PM
    Also, I'm making great progress with the marquee so I should be able to fix a couple things next week. I reprod the bt reboot and got a kernel stack so that should be easy to fix.

And expect nightly builds to be spotty. I fixed a bug in the build script that detects when nothing has changed. And nothing has changed in either cm9 or aokp for 2 days. The d
    07-25-2012 07:58 PM
    Oops .. Hit the wrong key. I was saying, the devs are probably all working on jb now.
    07-25-2012 07:59 PM
    I have a question ....I've seen screen shots where they have text only app icons on their homes screens...how can I do that?
    07-25-2012 10:31 PM
    I have a question ....I've seen screen shots where they have text only app icons on their homes screens...how can I do that?
    It's called "Minimalistic Text." It's on the play store.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...il.minimaltext

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    07-25-2012 10:34 PM
    I use Simple Text from the market. Can also use any font with it. Very highly customizable.

Sent from my Zombie ICS-VM670 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2
    flapjack.fiasco likes this.
    07-25-2012 10:34 PM
    Oops. I missed the part about icons somehow.

07-25-2012 10:36 PM
    A can confirm that my battery seems to drain wicked fast. I'm pretty sure it's bluetooth's fault tho.

Sent from my LG-VM670
    07-25-2012 10:38 PM
    Oops. I missed the part about icons somehow.

I just installed both of em....now I see myself sitting here for the next umpteen hours playing with my phone lol
    07-25-2012 10:45 PM
    I just installed both of em....now I see myself sitting here for the next umpteen hours playing with my phone lol
    And thankfully, you can save the widgets you make with Minimalistic Text, and the other one saves images, so they can both be made to persist through all these nightly flashes.

07-25-2012 10:48 PM
    Oops .. Hit the wrong key. I was saying, the devs are probably all working on jb now.
    Sure wish they would fix the bluetooth toggle before they switch gears. Wishful thinking.

Sent from my LG-VM670
    07-25-2012 11:41 PM
    Also, I'm making great progress with the marquee so I should be able to fix a couple things next week. I reprod the bt reboot and got a kernel stack so that should be easy to fix.

And expect nightly builds to be spotty. I fixed a bug in the build script that detects when nothing has changed. And nothing has changed in either cm9 or aokp for 2 days. The d
    So just to make sure I am understanding correctly, you are building ICS for LG Marquee? A friend was just asking about that a while back. That would be sick
    07-26-2012 12:13 AM
    I was saying, the devs are probably all working on jb now.
    we still need badass ice cream with aokp sprinkles!... its sweeter... :-)
    07-26-2012 12:19 AM
    So just to make sure I am understanding correctly, you are building ICS for LG Marquee? A friend was just asking about that a while back. That would be sick
    Yeah, it's getting close. Check out androidforums, I just posted a test rom.
    YoshinJaa likes this.
    07-26-2012 02:50 AM
    Anyone else having an issue with DSP Manager? Well its more odd than an issue. When I have my headphones in, it seems to think that I'm using the phone speaker, thus when I change settings such as changing the equalizer, it only makes a tone difference if I change it under the "speaker" tab.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    07-26-2012 02:55 AM
    Never mind, just unplugged and plugged the headphones back in lol

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    07-26-2012 02:57 AM
    Yeah, it's getting close. Check out androidforums, I just posted a test rom.
    I went and read through that thread over at AF and I must say that I tip my hat to you for attempting to develop for two phones at once, tdm.
    tdm likes this.
    07-26-2012 06:25 AM
    I went and read through that thread over at AF and I must say that I tip my hat to you for attempting to develop for two phones at once, tdm.
    He's doing it for three I think. His Samsung Galaxy Player is the third, with the other two being the Optimus line and the Marquee.
    07-26-2012 10:43 AM
    He's doing it for three I think. His Samsung Galaxy Player is the third, with the other two being the Optimus line and the Marquee.
    Not so much the gp lately, but I intend to tackle the slider next.
    topdawg661 likes this.
    07-26-2012 10:50 AM
    Can anyone that has successfully overclocked Quattrimus CM9 beta on their OV please msg me. I'm having lots of reboots and freezing with mine. I love ICS but mannnn is it laggy compared to CM7 IHO Backside overclocked to 480 and 806.

07-26-2012 11:10 AM
    Not so much the gp lately, but I intend to tackle the slider next.
    Did you say the evo next lol
    Kidding

07-26-2012 12:51 PM
    Did you say the evo next lol
    Kidding

Don't buy phones with locked boot loaders, and avoid samsung. LG phones are not usually sexy but they easy to dev. Well, aside from root on the marquee zvc update.
    07-26-2012 01:01 PM
2,975 ... 5455565758 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD