01-05-2016 04:35 PM
2,975 ... 6162636465 ...
tools
    One suggestion I can make to you.... if youre going to be swapping cards pretty consistently, you may want to make sure you have a copy of rom, gapps, etc. on both cards just incase something happens. A copy of your CWM backup on both may not be a bad idea either.
    Yeah, the first thing I would do after the partition is a nandroid backup. Thanks for your help. Sounds like I'll need sd maid to makes sure it takes. Time to give this a try. Thanks again strabo

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    07-30-2012 11:28 AM
    I have made an observation between the cm9 and the aokp....seems on cm9 my phone doesn't go into deep sleep....with aokp it does....is there any way to get the phone into deep sleep on cm9? I seem to like the cm9 better....but can't stand the battery drain...and with the latest nightly i have noticed even with the cpu set to 480/600 on interactivex the cpu is still all over the place on cm9
    07-30-2012 11:44 AM
    Yeah, the first thing I would do after the partition is a nandroid backup. Thanks for your help. Sounds like I'll need sd maid to makes sure it takes. Time to give this a try. Thanks again strabo

Not a problem
    07-30-2012 11:46 AM
    hi Im new to installing Quattrimus can u help me I have an optimus v, do i download all the mirrors files in put it on my sd card?
    07-30-2012 01:42 PM
    is their a form for the cricket samsung muvmusic and if there is could i have a link
    07-30-2012 01:50 PM
    1am, huh? Ugh, fun times indeed! Glad you got them though!

Your G-1 first look video today was great! I love that you can add Folders to the Home screen and put stuff in it like your games. Sweet!
    Just download one of them. There are just multiple downloads in case one fails due to a lot of traffic.
    07-30-2012 03:11 PM
    Just download one of them. There are just multiple downloads in case one fails due to a lot of traffic.
    I think tapatalk screwed up your quote
    nitestalkr likes this.
    07-30-2012 05:13 PM
    Be quiet you're screwing up his game
    07-30-2012 05:17 PM
    Be quiet you're screwing up his game
    Lol

07-30-2012 05:39 PM
    what... where did that quote come from... I have never seen the post that was quoted before. :what:
    07-30-2012 06:06 PM
    If you follow the link its a thread from 2008 which I wasn't around for. Indeed lol. I think that should be misquote-of-the-year if it existed.

07-30-2012 06:08 PM
    I figured out my market problem I was my SD ext it was to small for the app to download so I got a new SD card finally (16GB) and made the 4 digit number that starts with 1 so it is fixed nw

07-30-2012 09:11 PM
    If you follow the link its a thread from 2008 which I wasn't around for. Indeed lol. I think that should be misquote-of-the-year if it existed.

One thing that i have noticed with the misquotes... they tend to all be from "GadgetGirl".. it's happened to me countless times on tapatalk.

@tdm, if you can get bluetooth fully functional, I've got a mini bluetooth keyboard on the way(should be here between Aug 22 and Sept 10), so i could test the bluetooth capabilities on Quattrimus with it.
    and bluetooth being fixed is definitely beta2 worthy.
    07-30-2012 09:23 PM
    Originally Posted by anthonycr

One thing that i have noticed with the misquotes... they tend to all be from "GadgetGirl".. it's happened to me countless times on tapatalk.

@tdm, if you can get bluetooth fully functional, I've got a mini bluetooth keyboard on the way(should be here between Aug 22 and Sept 10), so i could test the bluetooth capabilities on Quattrimus with it.
    and bluetooth being fixed is definitely beta2 worthy.
    I think Bluetooth works I used it my friend had hers on and mine was on hers read mine and I sent her something

07-30-2012 09:40 PM
    I think Bluetooth works I used it my friend had hers on and mine was on hers read mine and I sent her something

I'm sure it does work, I just don't have any way to test it at the moment.(until I get my mini Bluetooth keyboard)

sent from my un-dead sammich.
    07-30-2012 09:50 PM

Happens on tapatalk all of the time. Not sure why lol

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk
    07-30-2012 10:30 PM
    Happens on tapatalk all of the time. Not sure why lol

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk
    And its always the same quote. Which is very odd.

sellers86 and kcls like this.
    07-30-2012 10:38 PM
    I figured out my market problem I was my SD ext it was to small for the app to download so I got a new SD card finally (16GB) and made the 4 digit number that starts with 1 so it is fixed nw

FYI the four digit number that starts with one was 1024mb = 1gb
    07-30-2012 11:14 PM
    FYI the four digit number that starts with one was 1024mb = 1gb
    Lol thank you I'm not familiar with the partition number's

07-30-2012 11:30 PM
    hi Im new to installing Quattrimus can u help me I have an optimus v, do i download all the mirrors files in put it on my sd card?
    Start by reading this guide: http://forums.androidcentral.com/opt...ustom-rom.html

You can also scroll back a few days in this thread; a guy who was asking beginners-type questions was given a number of suggestions and links by several posters.

"Mirrors" = the same file, available at several different web addresses in case there is some problem with downloading from the primary source. You only need to download the ROM and the gapps files once; it doesn't matter if you get them from the main source or one of the mirrors.
    dlewis8176 and tdm like this.
    07-31-2012 12:15 AM
    First page is not showing in tapatalk. Weird
    sellers86 likes this.
    07-31-2012 12:30 AM
    Neither in AC Forums app, which is a custom build of Tapatalk.

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Android Central Forums
    07-31-2012 12:43 AM
    Yea, tapatalk has been acting up today. It appears to be on the first page, but you're on the last, and the "next" page is the second, and it takes a while to get to tthe first page, its all out of order... not sure if its tapatalk, or android central..

07-31-2012 12:44 AM
    Yea, tapatalk has been acting up today. It appears to be on the first page, but you're on the last, and the "next" page is the second, and it takes a while to get to tthe first page, its all out of order... not sure if its tapatalk, or android central..

Seems to only be AC. I tried other forums in tapatalk and only seems to be happening in the AC forum.

Sent from my Zombie ICS-VM670 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2
    coolbryan22 likes this.
    07-31-2012 01:11 AM

But did you notice we have a like button now on tapatalk?

sent from my Nokia 5110
    07-31-2012 01:37 AM
2,975 ... 6162636465 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD