01-05-2016 05:35 PM
2,975 ... 6263646566 ...
tools
    But did you notice we have a like button now on tapatalk?

sent from my Nokia 5110
    Yup, and I've been abusing it.

sent from my un-dead sammich.
    07-31-2012 02:40 AM
    But did you notice we have a like button now on tapatalk?

sent from my Nokia 5110
    And you can unlike
    nitestalkr likes this.
    07-31-2012 06:28 AM
    Thanks TDM for fixing BT. Turned it on and off many times, works like a charm. 7/31 build.
    tdm likes this.
    07-31-2012 07:33 AM
    Is this ROM having problems with the Play Store for anyone but me? The play store flashes but does not open, and I cannot download APK. Does a rooted phone mean APKs for life? Sorry I'm new to all of this. While I was in ICS it would say I had apps like Pandora which I did in Froyo, but it wouldn't let me open them in ICS, as they weren't displayed in my app pool. I had all of my photos from Froyo.

Furthermore, because my phone was unusable in ICS, (no play store), I backed up and rebooted back to Froyo to discover all of my apps were just as I left them. Is there anyway to go back to this ICS ROM without hiding all of my apps and making the play store unusable?

It's a really nice ROM.
    07-31-2012 09:35 AM
    Is this ROM having problems with the Play Store for anyone but me? The play store flashes but does not open, and I cannot download APK. Does a rooted phone mean APKs for life? Sorry I'm new to all of this. While I was in ICS it would say I had apps like Pandora which I did in Froyo, but it wouldn't let me open them in ICS, as they weren't displayed in my app pool. I had all of my photos from Froyo.

Furthermore, because my phone was unusable in ICS, (no play store), I backed up and rebooted back to Froyo to discover all of my apps were just as I left them. Is there anyway to go back to this ICS ROM without hiding all of my apps and making the play store unusable?

It's a really nice ROM.
    Sounds like you didn't do proper wipes. What partitions did you wipe before flashing?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    07-31-2012 10:14 AM
    How do you block a number in this ICS rom. I had no problem doing it in IHO GB. But can not find the option in ICS.
    jto101680 likes this.
    07-31-2012 10:14 AM
    Sounds like you didn't do proper wipes. What partitions did you wipe before flashing?

http://forums.androidcentral.com/opt...ustom-rom.html

I used that guide. I didn't wipe anything before step 9. Step 9 I did as I was told.
    07-31-2012 12:59 PM
    To prevent off-topic-ness, there was some work being done on the Tapatalk back-end yesterday. Problems should be solved now. Resume normal Quattrimus chatter
    07-31-2012 01:24 PM
    Like button is gone
    07-31-2012 01:34 PM
    Contact, menu button, straight to voice mail selection.
    07-31-2012 01:35 PM
    How do you block a number in this ICS rom. I had no problem doing it in IHO GB. But can not find the option in ICS.
    sdxben likes this.
    07-31-2012 01:39 PM
    Thanks TDM for fixing BT. Turned it on and off many times, works like a charm. 7/31 build.
    Is it then fixed on both AOKP and cm9? I'm a few nightly builds behind, has there been anything else done? I know tdm was out of town, so I don't think I missed much else

07-31-2012 02:17 PM
    Is it then fixed on both AOKP and cm9? I'm a few nightly builds behind, has there been anything else done? I know tdm was out of town, so I don't think I missed much else

Yes, should be.
    cbucz24 likes this.
    07-31-2012 02:45 PM
    Just fixed a bug in the build script that caused the changelogs to only appear on vmroms.com. Find previous logs there, and starting tomorrow they should appear on all sites.
    07-31-2012 02:56 PM
    what software do you guys use to develop?
    07-31-2012 05:27 PM
    I have a question (and I apologize if this has been answered in the past), I was wondering...can I flash the nightlies right on top of the Beta ROM? Or does that require reflashing? And is there some sort of changelog that goes with these? What's new in the July 31st nightly? Any fixes?
    07-31-2012 05:40 PM
    what software do you guys use to develop?
    The Linux command line.
    crazydude123 likes this.
    07-31-2012 05:49 PM
    Booyah! BT connect/disconnect works! Thanks tdm

Sent from my LG-VM670
    07-31-2012 07:26 PM
    I have a problem. I LOVE Quattrimus AOKP, but whenever I flash it, my market gives the Package File is Invalid Error. I love this rom and would like to use it, but I can't if I can't download apps. Is this on my end? Or something with the rom?

Also battery stats are messed up for me, and it shows the wrong 'time on battery'. Is this a problem with the deep sleep? And yes I wipe my battery stats.
    07-31-2012 07:48 PM
    I have a problem. I LOVE Quattrimus AOKP, but whenever I flash it, my market gives the Package File is Invalid Error. I love this rom and would like to use it, but I can't if I can't download apps. Is this on my end? Or something with the rom?

Also battery stats are messed up for me, and it shows the wrong 'time on battery'. Is this a problem with the deep sleep? And yes I wipe my battery stats.
    Mr Dynamo- go into your manage apps and to all apps. Find GOOGLE SERVICES FRAMEWORK, tap it and force close, then erase data. Next find Google Play and do the same. Now try, it should clear that up.

sdxben likes this.
    07-31-2012 08:03 PM
    Mr Dynamo- go into your manage apps and to all apps. Find GOOGLE SERVICES FRAMEWORK, tap it and force close, then erase data. Next find Google Play and do the same. Now try, it should clear that up.

Didn't fix it, I've tried literally EVERYTHING.
    07-31-2012 08:45 PM
    I've been downloading and installing the Quattrimus CM9 nightlies for several weeks now. I really want to use this ROM, but when I install a firewall app (either avast or droidwall) my throughput drops down to what feels like dial-up speeds. Market and Browser, even on wifi, are intermittently working and slooooow. I've even tried the beta version of Avast2, but no luck.

Throughput is fine without the firewall, and everything also works fine WITH the firewall in the GB ROMs I've tried. Anyone know if this is a problem in Quattrimus CM9, or ICS in general?
    07-31-2012 08:45 PM
    I've been downloading and installing the Quattrimus CM9 nightlies for several weeks now. I really want to use this ROM, but when I install a firewall app (either avast or droidwall) my throughput drops down to what feels like dial-up speeds. Market and Browser, even on wifi, are intermittently working and slooooow. I've even tried the beta version of Avast2, but no luck.

Throughput is fine without the firewall, and everything also works fine WITH the firewall in the GB ROMs I've tried. Anyone know if this is a problem in Quattrimus CM9, or ICS in general?
    ics in general. Remember seeing something about it over on xda..can't remember why exactly though

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    Gpd54 likes this.
    07-31-2012 09:02 PM
    Didn't fix it, I've tried literally EVERYTHING.
    Try wiping cache in recovery. I noticed I used to get that error before I added an sdext and took care of the space issues.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    07-31-2012 09:05 PM
    Anyone found a good work around for video play back

07-31-2012 09:07 PM
2,975 ... 6263646566 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD