01-05-2016 05:35 PM
2,975 ... 56789 ...
tools
    For all without Apollo, I find that TTPod is an awesome music player! Love it! Plays more music file types too.

Thank you for Beta, TDM.
    tdm likes this.
    07-05-2012 04:17 PM
    Downloading aokp now

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk
    07-05-2012 04:48 PM
    @tdm So did you thank my post bc I gave you the Idea to fix the hotspot, or bc its already working in the latest nightly? :P
    07-05-2012 05:11 PM
    Great choice for beta on aokp. It runs great, had no issues other that whats reported and it took a while for 3g to kick in (could be virgin, who knows). Great job tdm!
    tdm likes this.
    07-05-2012 05:31 PM
    Hey tdm, just wanted to drop by and say thanks for all of the amazing work, Quattrimus for the optimus has come a very VERY far way in less than a few months and that is very amazing. I tried the first release in Alpha and I remember that next to NOTHING worked (which, the fact that ICS even booted on my Optimus was amazing to me. I was still super pleased with it, just unable to use it due to relying on my phone daily.)

The latest release, basically everything works! Only a few hiccups here and there, but the amount of stuff on it that works flawlessly boggles me. I'm very pleased.

I would love to keep up with your released via some sort of RSS feed enabled service. Is that a possibility?

Regardless, thanks again and keep up the amazing work! The Optimus V (and it's brothers and sisters) are great cheap phones, and having so many options for custom loaded ROMs extends the phones life that much more!
    tdm likes this.
    07-05-2012 05:38 PM
    Hey tdm, just wanted to drop by and say thanks for all of the amazing work, Quattrimus for the optimus has come a very VERY far way in less than a few months and that is very amazing. I tried the first release in Alpha and I remember that next to NOTHING worked (which, the fact that ICS even booted on my Optimus was amazing to me. I was still super pleased with it, just unable to use it due to relying on my phone daily.)

The latest release, basically everything works! Only a few hiccups here and there, but the amount of stuff on it that works flawlessly boggles me. I'm very pleased.

I would love to keep up with your released via some sort of RSS feed enabled service. Is that a possibility?

Regardless, thanks again and keep up the amazing work! The Optimus V (and it's brothers and sisters) are great cheap phones, and having so many options for custom loaded ROMs extends the phones life that much more!
    download goomanager from the play store, it SHOULD alert you if there is an update
    07-05-2012 05:41 PM
    download goomanager from the play store, it SHOULD alert you if there is an update
    Hey thanks, I'll check it out.

Oh and I think the only problem I'm really having that is kind of annoying is the system clock not updating. So I'll wake my phone and it shows me a time (usually like 10 minutes before the current time), put it to sleep, and wake it again and it will show me the actual current time.
    07-05-2012 06:19 PM

Oh and I think the only problem I'm really having that is kind of annoying is the system clock not updating. So I'll wake my phone and it shows me a time (usually like 10 minutes before the current time), put it to sleep, and wake it again and it will show me the actual current time.
    I have noticed this as well....
    07-05-2012 06:21 PM

That's a known issue. When the CPU enters deep sleep, it doesn't keep the time. Soon as it comes out of deep sleep it updates.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    07-05-2012 06:30 PM
    Seeing some WiFi quirkiness, when I come home from work I have to turn Wi-Fi off and then back on In order to connect.

My home network shows as 'out of range'

07-05-2012 06:54 PM
    I switched from Harmonia IHO great ROM tdm. Never seen a beta run this smoothly. Keeping my Optimus V a little longer!
    tdm likes this.
    07-05-2012 07:02 PM
    Found the original PhaseBeam.apk, and it works really well on my device. Make sure to put it in /system/app, or it won't work. Enjoy!

Edit: For anyone unfamiliar, it's some live wallpaper, that's really nice. Check this screenshot to see it.

Attachment 29623
    07-05-2012 07:33 PM
    I found a funny bug. If I listen to something on Google music, pause it, then go about my day, it will mysteriously start auto playing right after Mr. Number blocks a call.

Sent from my LG-VM670
    07-05-2012 07:34 PM
    I scanned through the 7 pages of the thread but couldnt find it
    are there fixes for
    1. clock lag
    2. gmail white page issue
    If these were already addressed in the thread can someone please point me to the page?
    thnx
    07-05-2012 08:05 PM
    Started hacking up AOSP today. Not building yet but shouldn't be long now.
    07-05-2012 08:14 PM
    are there fixes for
    1. clock lag
    If these were already addressed in the thread can someone please point me to the page?
    thnx
    The Gmail works for me on aokp but try just using the email app that should work as for the clock lag haven't noticed it sorry can't help there

AOKP, G-T-R, MiRaGe, Godzilla, JOYOS, Harmonia killing the game!!!!
    KangarooMan123 likes this.
    07-05-2012 08:23 PM
    Found the original PhaseBeam.apk, and it works really well on my device. Put it in /system/app or it won't work. Enjoy!

what is this??
    07-05-2012 08:27 PM
    what is this??
    Live wallpaper.

droiddekka likes this.
    07-05-2012 08:34 PM
    are there fixes for
    1. clock lag
    thnx
    Gmail had no issues for me in the 7/3 build, but it's back in the 7/4(AOKP). Haven't tried 7/5 yet, so I'll report back. By the way, clearing the data for Gmail is a temporary fix.

KangarooMan123 likes this.
    07-05-2012 08:39 PM
    what is this??
    It's some live wallpaper. Check my post again for a screenshot of it.
    07-05-2012 09:11 PM
    If you created your partition using Cannibal (or any other recovery), you're good to go. It's working automagically in the background.
    Can you please help me?
    I created my 2nd partition using MiniTool Partition Wizard.
    It's Fat32
    Is that good or how can I partition using Cannibal(and what is it)?
    07-05-2012 10:15 PM
    Can you please help me?
    It's Fat32
    Cannibal is a custom recovery. There's a thread on this forum about it.

Rayz321 likes this.
    07-05-2012 10:17 PM
    Can you please help me?
    It's Fat32
    You want your 2nd partition either ext 3 or ext 4. My main part of sd card is Fat32 and my 2nd partition is ext 3. Cannibal is a great custom touch recovery. It has the option to format and create an ext partition.

Sent from my ZombieICS-VM670 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
    Rayz321 likes this.
    07-05-2012 10:30 PM
    You want your 2nd partition either ext 3 or ext 4. My main part of sd card is Fat32 and my 2nd partition is ext 3. Cannibal is a great custom touch recovery. It has the option to format and create an ext partition.

Sent from my ZombieICS-VM670 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
    Wow thank you so much. Finally someone answered me.

This new recovery is awesome and just formatted and am installing the AOKP(for the first time) now.

and one more thing. Is there any way to clear the voicemail notification without actually listening to them?
    07-05-2012 10:49 PM
    Aokp is a beast!

07-05-2012 10:53 PM
2,975 ... 56789 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD