01-05-2016 05:35 PM
2,975 ... 6869707172 ...
tools
    Change your governor to savagedzen and your clock settings to 480min 600+Max.

sent from my un-dead sammich.
    Thanks!
    08-03-2012 04:12 AM
    Could the new kernal possibly fix the wifi hotspot problem

Song Of The Week
    Song: End Of The Dream
    Band: Evanescence
    Album: Evanescence
    Likely yes.
    LG_VM670 and joerivera17 like this.
    08-03-2012 08:03 AM
    Try making your SD ext bigger

Song of the week:
    Ok I will try that I just dont like backing up my SD card it took an hour to back it up and 2 hours to restore my 16 GB card. I have 12GB out of the now 14 GB used.
    08-03-2012 08:13 AM
    Yes I'll update the beta.

I might look at the headset issue but I'll need to dig out a wired headset.

Yes aosp is still coming, and the kernel.

Please do dig up the fix, thanks.
    Here's a question. I used to be able to use regular ear buds to listen to my music, ear buds with no inline mic, and when I would get a call I could talk into the microphone and it would work for callers to hear me. Doesn't work anymore though.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    08-03-2012 08:17 AM
    TDM.Simplydev is down?

I'm going to flash again and hope I get no reboots. :o

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    Ya I noticed do getquattrimus.com
    I have been getting my betas from that sight including nightlies

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Android Central Forums
    08-03-2012 08:18 AM
    I've had a few PM's regarding this issue today, and I know there are other's still trying to figure it out, so I thought I'd share some info here. Those of you who are wanting voice dial, and are unable to get it to work. You need to delete the voice dial and voice search that you currently have on your phone, then install the voice search from the market. Yes I know, dial and search are two different things, been there done that. The new voice search app has the voice dial included in it.. That's why when everyone searches the market they find voice search and not voice dial. So erase those two files, and install voice search. Then you will have both. I did this weeks ago and have had dial and search ever since.

EDIT: LINK https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ljZXNlYXJjaCJd
    Damn, was hoping this was going to fix BT voice dialing. I haven't really looked into any work arounds but I assume it's not something easy.
    08-03-2012 09:26 AM
    I have been running quattrimus for a few weeks now. (Again, thanks to TDM and others for all their hard work). When I have installed a new daily, I just wipe cache and Dalvik and flash the new rom. If I wanted to try AOKP, can I do it the same way, or should I clear everything first?
    tdm likes this.
    08-03-2012 09:44 AM
    I have been running quattrimus for a few weeks now. (Again, thanks to TDM and others for all their hard work). When I have installed a new daily, I just wipe cache and Dalvik and flash the new rom. If I wanted to try AOKP, can I do it the same way, or should I clear everything first?
    No need for a full wipe when switching between tdm's cm9 and aokp. Just wipe catch and dalvik.

sent from my Nokia 5110
    08-03-2012 10:14 AM
    Interesting problem just developed....I installed GO Sms Pro and it wasn't working...so I uninstalled it and went back to the stock messaging app....now I cannot send MMS or receive them...nor can I receive regular SMS....any suggestions?

EDIT: Trying to reboot the phone for the first time since the uninstall...seeing if that helps. Til then...suggestions are still welcome!

2ND EDIT: Nevermind...rebooting the phone seems to have corrected the problem for now.
    08-03-2012 10:31 AM
    @tdm: your ov rom is what keeps me using that phone. I love to tinker. But anyways you know I have been following your work on the marquee, was wondering if and when you are successful with the marquee will it be similar to your work here? I.e: mods, hacks, tuning?

sent from my ctmodded, hyper kerneled LG marquee using tapatalk 2
    08-03-2012 10:52 AM
    So, beta 2 is basically done? What are the changes, and what is the new kernel I've been hearing about?
    08-03-2012 01:50 PM
    MMS issue with sending? every time i try to send it it just keeps saying sending and once it said sent but the person never got it?

08-03-2012 02:33 PM
    MMS issue with sending? every time i try to send it it just keeps saying sending and once it said sent but the person never got it?

Click to view quoted image
    It could be your signal the same thing happened to me and I had the same exact signal strength to

Song Of The Week
    08-03-2012 02:58 PM
    It could be your signal the same thing happened to me and I had the same exact signal strength to

Song Of The Week
    ok well i will just send it photos with facebook since it send over wifi or 3g.
    08-03-2012 03:50 PM
    @tdm: your ov rom is what keeps me using that phone. I love to tinker. But anyways you know I have been following your work on the marquee, was wondering if and when you are successful with the marquee will it be similar to your work here? I.e: mods, hacks, tuning?

sent from my ctmodded, hyper kerneled LG marquee using tapatalk 2
    Yes it should be similar. I really don't do much in the way of mods and hacks though, beyond what is required to get everything functional.
    k30king1 likes this.
    08-03-2012 04:40 PM
    Got beta2 promoted, it's the 7/31 nightly. Please let me know if there are any issues with the web pages or links. Like I need to ask...
    08-03-2012 04:41 PM
    Ok im commin from bobz cm9 with a partition. Do i wipe everything and the ext partition?
    08-03-2012 05:05 PM
    Got beta2 promoted, it's the 7/31 nightly. Please let me know if there are any issues with the web pages or links. Like I need to ask...
    TDM yo fantastic work bruh been using 7/31 build since you dropped it :thumbup::thumbup: her are a couple screenshots from CPU spy

Great work aokp is my daily.

REKCITY
    tdm likes this.
    08-03-2012 05:12 PM
    Ok im commin from bobz cm9 with a partition. Do i wipe everything and the ext partition?
    yes... (dont wipe sdcard)
    08-03-2012 05:17 PM
    yes... (dont wipe sdcard)
    Alrite thanks
    08-03-2012 06:47 PM
    After months of watching this thread I finally became a Q AOKP user I'm delighted to say that it is awesome. Best I've seen and used for ics small battery drain wish YouTube worked besides that I'm impressed TDM thanks for all ur work G-

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Xparent Pink Tapatalk 2
    tdm likes this.
    08-03-2012 08:08 PM
    Does any one elses phone reboot when you try to start the camera? My screen will go black then reboot.
    08-03-2012 09:16 PM
    Does any one elses phone reboot when you try to start the camera? My screen will go black then reboot.
    Try setting your overclock settings down. That a telltale sign that your juuuust a little overclocked. Least that's what I've been told.. :-)

Sent from my twice fried OV using Quattrimus for life support!
    inceyet likes this.
    08-03-2012 09:52 PM
    Try setting your overclock settings down. That a telltale sign that your juuuust a little overclocked. Least that's what I've been told.. :-)

Sent from my twice fried OV using Quattrimus for life support!
    im only at 748MHz any more power and the phone will power off the sec i click it.
    08-03-2012 10:07 PM
    Every time I'm on YouTube it stays on but after awhile it freezes and reboot

Song Of The Week
    coolbryan22 likes this.
    08-04-2012 12:11 AM
2,975 ... 6869707172 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD