[ROM][BETA] Quattrimus ICS

benslgdroid

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
How do you block a number in this ICS rom. I had no problem doing it in IHO GB. But can not find the option in ICS.

6399f636-1857-a354.jpg

Reactions: sdxben

cbucz24

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
Thanks TDM for fixing BT. Turned it on and off many times, works like a charm. 7/31 build.

Is it then fixed on both AOKP and cm9? I'm a few nightly builds behind, has there been anything else done? I know tdm was out of town, so I don't think I missed much else

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

jensonco

Mar 5, 2012
Visit site
I have a question (and I apologize if this has been answered in the past), I was wondering...can I flash the nightlies right on top of the Beta ROM? Or does that require reflashing? And is there some sort of changelog that goes with these? What's new in the July 31st nightly? Any fixes?

MrDynamo

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
I have a problem. I LOVE Quattrimus AOKP, but whenever I flash it, my market gives the Package File is Invalid Error. I love this rom and would like to use it, but I can't if I can't download apps. Is this on my end? Or something with the rom?

Also battery stats are messed up for me, and it shows the wrong 'time on battery'. Is this a problem with the deep sleep? And yes I wipe my battery stats.

Rudeco

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I have a problem. I LOVE Quattrimus AOKP, but whenever I flash it, my market gives the Package File is Invalid Error. I love this rom and would like to use it, but I can't if I can't download apps. Is this on my end? Or something with the rom?

Also battery stats are messed up for me, and it shows the wrong 'time on battery'. Is this a problem with the deep sleep? And yes I wipe my battery stats.

Mr Dynamo- go into your manage apps and to all apps. Find GOOGLE SERVICES FRAMEWORK, tap it and force close, then erase data. Next find Google Play and do the same. Now try, it should clear that up. :D

MrDynamo

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
Mr Dynamo- go into your manage apps and to all apps. Find GOOGLE SERVICES FRAMEWORK, tap it and force close, then erase data. Next find Google Play and do the same. Now try, it should clear that up. :D

Didn't fix it, I've tried literally EVERYTHING.

Gpd54

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
I've been downloading and installing the Quattrimus CM9 nightlies for several weeks now. I really want to use this ROM, but when I install a firewall app (either avast or droidwall) my throughput drops down to what feels like dial-up speeds. Market and Browser, even on wifi, are intermittently working and slooooow. I've even tried the beta version of Avast2, but no luck.

Throughput is fine without the firewall, and everything also works fine WITH the firewall in the GB ROMs I've tried. Anyone know if this is a problem in Quattrimus CM9, or ICS in general?

strabo231

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I've been downloading and installing the Quattrimus CM9 nightlies for several weeks now. I really want to use this ROM, but when I install a firewall app (either avast or droidwall) my throughput drops down to what feels like dial-up speeds. Market and Browser, even on wifi, are intermittently working and slooooow. I've even tried the beta version of Avast2, but no luck.

Throughput is fine without the firewall, and everything also works fine WITH the firewall in the GB ROMs I've tried. Anyone know if this is a problem in Quattrimus CM9, or ICS in general?

ics in general. Remember seeing something about it over on xda..can't remember why exactly though

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Reactions: Gpd54