01-05-2016 04:35 PM
2,975 ... 9394959697 ...
tools
    There's been a lot of shark sightings along the East coast lately. But don't think about them, have fun. :thumbup:

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    08-24-2012 08:59 PM
    I'm on 82nd street in OC Maryland. No sharks all season!

08-24-2012 09:05 PM
    There's been a lot of shark sightings along the East coast lately. But don't think about them, have fun. :thumbup:

..... Sharks have a week dedicated to him....
    .. He is the world's most interesting dev..

... Have fun. My kids start school Monday.. Summers over here..

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk to here.
    08-24-2012 09:26 PM
    ..... Sharks have a week dedicated to him....
    .. He is the world's most interesting dev..

... Have fun. My kids start school Monday.. Summers over here..

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk to here.
    The most interesting dev in the world? Somebody call dos equis! Time for a new commercial

glarepate, clodfelterac and kcls like this.
    08-25-2012 01:21 AM
    There isn't much detail on the remaining bugs (for LS670). Would somebody please tell me how bad they are?
    1) HQ video. Can I watch SD YouTube videos no problem?
    2) Deep sleep bug/power drain. How bad is it? How much less battery life relative to GB ROMs?
    3) Clock lag. Would my phone likely becom unreliable as a timepiece? As an alarm clock?
    4) Random reboots. Roughly how frequent (on an LS670)?
    08-25-2012 04:22 PM
    Anybody know if SprintTV works on Quattrimus?

Anybody know if the Dish (Network Sling) app works on Quattrimus?

College football season starts this week so I want need access to televised games.
    08-25-2012 04:25 PM
    There isn't much detail on the remaining bugs (for LS670). Would somebody please tell me how bad they are?
    2) Deep sleep bug/power drain. How bad is it? How much less battery life relative to GB ROMs?
    3) Clock lag. Would my phone likely becom unreliable as a timepiece? As an alarm clock?
    I'm on an Optimus V, so I'll answer what I can.

1) YouTube SD should run just fine

2) Depends on how you use the phone. For me, I can get through a whole day just fine. There is a large difference in battery life between ICS and GB, but really, you should just try the ROM yourself to see if it will work for you.

3) The alarm will work fine, IF you keep the screen on (use the click app), or use an app called ClockSync. Using ClockSync (interval at 30sec,and strict intervals) will make your phone give the right time. HOWEVER, you may want to remove the clock from the stars bar just use a digital clock widget for your time, as the status bar and lock screen don't update correctly.

4) On the V, I don't get reboots very often.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    RazzMaTazz likes this.
    08-25-2012 05:17 PM
    AOKP beta 2

is there a trick to get my OV to automatically switch between wi-fi and 3g? when i get home from running errands my OV doesnt necessarily switch from 3g to wifi.
    08-25-2012 07:28 PM
    AOKP beta 2

is there a trick to get my OV to automatically switch between wi-fi and 3g? when i get home from running errands my OV doesnt necessarily switch from 3g to wifi.
    It should do this if you just leave WiFi on, but that drains battery. I'm sure there's an app that could accomplish this.

Oh, and it appears that DSP Manager only applies to Apollo. Is there any way to get it to work with Spotify? It worked with Spotify on Gingerbread.

08-25-2012 07:54 PM
    AOKP beta 2

Tasker should be able to do that, though it's not a free app...
    08-25-2012 07:57 PM
    A note on the alarm clock -- I haven't had any issues with it missing my alarms, even if the time itself doesn't update. I don't have ClockSync installed, but I do not use the built-in alarm clock, I use Alarm Clock Plus from the Play store. (Awesome app, btw.)

Tasker should be able to do that, though it's not a free app...
    The phone should do this automatically, but OP's question was vague.

Do you want 3G to turn -off- or just the phone to switch to Wi-Fi? As long as you have Wi-Fi turned on, your phone should connect automatically to a known network within range.
    RazzMaTazz likes this.
    08-26-2012 09:15 AM
    Alarm clock works fine without clocksync guys. The clock lag is in the notification bar and lock screen. Don't believe me? Download clocksync and check the system time before you do anything else with it.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk
    RazzMaTazz and purpulehaze like this.
    08-26-2012 09:31 AM
    I use the built in alarm app and it wakes me up for work on time every day.
    Been doing it for weeks and it hasn't failed me once. Even when the lock screen and the notification bars are all out of whack.
    Using CM9 Beta 2.
    RazzMaTazz and purpulehaze like this.
    08-26-2012 10:06 AM
    It said trebuchet stopped working... any help?
    08-26-2012 10:13 AM
    Do you want 3G to turn -off- or just the phone to switch to Wi-Fi? As long as you have Wi-Fi turned on, your phone should connect automatically to a known network within range.

sometimes it does and sometimes it doesnt. i leave wifi and mobile data on all the time. until it hiccups, and then i usually toggle wifi off/on and it works again...just wondering if that's been ironed out at all.

i'll live with it i guess.
    08-26-2012 10:44 AM
    It said trebuchet stopped working... any help?
    Maybe try a different launcher, or just Reflash. That's what I'd do.

08-26-2012 12:19 PM
    Alarm clock works fine without clocksync guys. The clock lag is in the notification bar and lock screen. Don't believe me? Download clocksync and check the system time before you do anything else with it.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk
    Without ClockSync, my system time can be off by up to fifteen minutes.

08-26-2012 12:19 PM
    Where is the change log for beta 2 and when did this come out

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Xparent Pink Tapatalk 2
    08-26-2012 12:35 PM
    For the record, I don't use clocksync and my phone is my alarm clock. The system is keeping accurate time, it just doesn't display the accurate time. That is until you rotate the screen. Then it updates correctly. I don't feel the need to run an extra app just to save me the effort of rotating my phone. My alarm has never failed me (on this rom, anyway) and I haven't been late for work, so I guess to me it isn't a problem. :rolleyes:

sent from here to there...
    purpulehaze likes this.
    08-26-2012 12:41 PM
    where to download the nightlies?and what is the latest nightly?
    08-26-2012 02:23 PM
    where to download the nightlies?and what is the latest nightly?
    ICS nightlies are finished (since upstream AOKP and CM9 are stable). Latest version is Beta 2 at http://www.getquattrimus.com
    08-26-2012 02:26 PM
    ICS nightlies are finished (since upstream AOKP and CM9 are stable). Latest version is Beta 2 at http://www.getquattrimus.com
    What date is beta 2. Wasn't beta 1 July 31st

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Xparent Pink Tapatalk 2
    08-26-2012 02:37 PM
    sometimes it does and sometimes it doesnt. i leave wifi and mobile data on all the time. until it hiccups, and then i usually toggle wifi off/on and it works again...just wondering if that's been ironed out at all.

i'll live with it i guess.
    I have the same issue. If I leave my phone sitting around for a couple of house the wifi connection gets dropped and doesn't reconnect when I wake it back up. A simple toggle of the wifi from the notification bar gets it to reconnect.
    08-26-2012 06:14 PM
    Beta 2 is 7/31

Sent from my Zombie ICS-VM670 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2
    Ryuk6666 likes this.
    08-26-2012 06:15 PM
    For the record, I don't use clocksync and my phone is my alarm clock. The system is keeping accurate time, it just doesn't display the accurate time. That is until you rotate the screen. Then it updates correctly. I don't feel the need to run an extra app just to save me the effort of rotating my phone. My alarm has never failed me (on this rom, anyway) and I haven't been late for work, so I guess to me it isn't a problem. :rolleyes:

sent from here to there...
    Rotation fixes the status bar time display, but the "Ice Cream Sandwich Clock" widget I have on my home screen doesn't pick up the correction. Only the clock sync app (which I have set to sync every 15 minutes since every 30 seconds seems excessive) works on it.

08-26-2012 07:52 PM
2,975 ... 9394959697 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD