[ROM][BETA] Quattrimus ICS

Revenant Ghost

Mar 25, 2012
Visit site
Last Time on "As Quattrimus Turns":

Mr."Alpha" and Ms."Nightly" had an intense one-night-stand that lasted until the morning. A few days later, Ms."Nightly" realized that she missed her period.

After she took a pregnancy test and it turned out to be positive, she began to panic knowing that Mr. "Alpha" would never accept "Beta" as his child. What will she do? Will she break the news to Mr. "Alpha"? Or will she leave him behind, raising "Beta" alone?

Only time will tell "As Quattrimus Turns".

jonny5449

AC Citizen
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Last Time on "As Quattrimus Turns":

Mr."Alpha" and Ms."Nightly" had an intense one-night-stand that lasted until the morning. A few days later, Ms."Nightly" realized that she missed her period.

After she took a pregnancy test and it turned out to be positive, she began to panic knowing that Mr. "Alpha" would never accept "Beta" as his child. What will she do? Will she break the news to Mr. "Alpha"? Or will she leave him behind, raising "Beta" alone?

Only time will tell "As Quattrimus Turns".

Finally another episode lol

Looking for good cm9 or cm7 themes??? visit this site for good themes. http://forum.digitalhouseoftreats.com/

TauSigmaNova

Domo Arigato, Mr Roboto!
Mar 14, 2012
Visit site
Congrats TDM, this is a major milestone as I await the next. Wonderful work

Also, can I just stay on 7/2 or is there any major differences in 7/3.

Reactions: tdm

ItsMoo

May 4, 2011
Visit site
dude, this ROM..AWESOME. its like a brand new phone! I came from IHO cm7 and not only is Quattrimus a whole different level, all of my app settings are still in place! I didn't need to re-sign into Google or sign in to anything else. no excess battery drain so far, and everything is smooooth!

Sent from my LG-VM670 using AOKP Quattrimus ICS Beta!!

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Forget music in AOKP :p
Here's good alternitive :p

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...details?id=com.jrtstudio.music&token=CVOzYbiW

Looking for good cm9 or cm7 themes??? visit this site for good themes. http://forum.digitalhouseoftreats.com/

I didn't have a music player in AOKP... O_O oh well I just restored my Apollo backup from when I was running cm9 :p works well plus I love Apollo. :D

Sent from my somehow still alive (not for long) Quattrimized CM9 OV. (soon to be AOKP :D)

droiddekka

May 13, 2012
Visit site
still trying to get my inverted apps situated. not really a rom issue but there's a delicate balance between them that has to be struck.

beyond all that tho, AOKP appears to be much more stable, the only quirk i've noticed so far is some freezing/rebooting while adjusting clock frequencies and governors. this happened on the last build also tho. i keep mine dialed in at 480/806 PERFORMANCE and appear to be rock solid. i'll be able to report more after I get my apps in order.

*cue soap opera organ music*

itsthekidbigc

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
About to try AOKP tour the first time, I tried and earlier build of Cm9 and liked it let's get this too 100% working with everything from Cm9

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

govaflow

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
is anyone having a problem with their UI Sounds On CM9 Beta ? Mines Sometimes Play and Sometimes doesnt For like a full week :// and i really love the ics sounds .. please email me and let me knoww thanks govaflow@gmail.com...

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
still trying to get my inverted apps situated. not really a rom issue but there's a delicate balance between them that has to be struck.

beyond all that tho, AOKP appears to be much more stable, the only quirk i've noticed so far is some freezing/rebooting while adjusting clock frequencies and governors. this happened on the last build also tho. i keep mine dialed in at 480/806 PERFORMANCE and appear to be rock solid. i'll be able to report more after I get my apps in order.

*cue soap opera organ music*

You might be experiencing freezing because performance governor keeps the cpu clocked to the max speed all the time..... I AM HAVING THE MOST AMAZING BATTERY LIFE ON AOKP RIGHT NOW ITS NOT EVEM FUNNY :D

Sent from my Decomposing Quattrimized AOKP OV.

Reactions: droiddekka

inceyet

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
Well I've had a couple of freezes and a couple of reboot after flashing :confused: before flashing I set up a SD ext partion sooooo I don't know but seems stable right now :) tdm aokp is a BEAST great job bruh.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome