[ROM][BETA] Quattrimus ICS

Badboytoast

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
I really like AOKP its awesome especially the weather panel! :D but I notice that YouTube still plays like a side show :(...its the only think keeping me for a daily use! Overall the most stable AOKP build yet! Thank TDM!
Also cool theme!:cool:

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: tdm

nitestalkr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Just got done playing zenonia4 for 6 hours, while listening to music for 4 hours. All on the new AOKP. And I still have 6% left xD
I think I'm in love with the AOKP build once again!!

sent from my un-dead sammich

dzdzjb

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
flashed CM9, still clock lag/random force closes, this happening in AOKP too?

AOKP is rocking my world. Seems to have better battery life than CM9 for me, though my Wednesdays are the real test (two to four hours of public transit through spotty reception zones), and as a bonus, get this:

I haven't noticed the clock lag issue. Hopefully this proves consistent, but so far so good.

Sent from my Optimus V running Quattrimus AOKP. Heck yeah!

dzdzjb

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
...random force closes...

I presume you've tried changing your OC settings to a 480 minimum and 600 maximum, but if you haven't, that's solved nearly all of the stability issues I had with CM9. YMMV, of course, but that seems to work for lots of people.

Sent from my Optimus V running Quattrimus AOKP. Heck yeah!

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
OC'd to 245 min, 806 max smartassv2. Only 1 reboot then it settled itself in and so far not a single one since 3 hours ago :D amazing work tdm.

Sent from my Decomposing Quattrimized AOKP OV.

unknownsoldierx

Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
AOKP runs great. One thing I really miss from CM9 is the notification power buttons. AOKP is missing a bunch, such as the mobile data and tether/hotspot buttons.

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Haha spoke too soon. XD reboots when trying to browse the Web so I lowered it to 729 and it made it even worse lol. Wouldn't even stay on for 5 min on 729. I can live. Still lovin it ALOT. You da man wit da plan tdm ;)

Sent from my Decomposing Quattrimized AOKP OV.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance