[ROM][BETA] Quattrimus ICS

droiddekka

May 13, 2012
Visit site
AOKP maps seems to be working MUCH better now.

i did just encounter a reboot while using voice search to navigate to an address tho.

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Love the rom, i was wondering though if there is an issue with hash's kernel for kindle fire because it can't see barnacle wifi.

Kindle fire can't see ad hoc connections which are what all the wifi tether apps use. Google "how to tether kindle fire to ad hoc wifi"

jto101680

May 15, 2012
Visit site
Tried aokp beta, still can't get apps to load from the market. They stay stuck in the pre download state. I don't have a sd partition. Is it a must to get the downloading working?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

dschlemmer318

Mar 25, 2012
Visit site
Probably a dumb question but my SD ext has nothing in it even after installing apps. I partitioned the SD card for 500 mb right after flashing rom. Did I do that right or is there more I need to do

droiddekka

May 13, 2012
Visit site
Tried aokp beta, still can't get apps to load from the market. They stay stuck in the pre download state. I don't have a sd partition. Is it a must to get the downloading working?

Pretty much, yes.

You'll be glad you did :)

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

dbacon84

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
Put your apk's in /sd-ext/app and delete everything in /data/app

Will try. Do I do this before I flash the ROM or after? Do I need to format sd-ext before flashing? Can I just cut and paste them all from the data folder to the app folder?

Thanks for all your hard work.

Last edited:

BuggerZ

May 29, 2012
Visit site
I accidentally enabled automatic brightness, and there's no way I can disable it now! Display settings brightness has no automatic brightness toggle, and the display brightness power widget won't turn automatic brightness off. What do I do? :(

P.S. Can't find the disabling of camera shutter sounds in the sounds settings either...

P.P.S. Instagram crashes everytime I try to take a photo. :(

Edit: I'm using CM9 beta1.

Last edited:

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
Well, now my status bar brightness controll refuses to enable itself... Also, last time I accidentally enabled it, my phone was doing the auto brightness thing, which I don't want.

I should look into disabling that. I don't believe there is an ambient light sensor on the phone.

Reactions: BuggerZ

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alastair