[ROM][BETA] Quattrimus ICS

skeetskat

May 17, 2011
Visit site
I'm still having trouble with the I.valid package file on Google play some help would be great

As others have said, and what worked for me was to:

1) backup apps with titanium backup
2) backup the data from your sd card to your computer
4) repartition sd card in recovery (will erase all data on sd card, so make sure to back up)
5) move files back to sd card from computer
6) restore apps using titanium backup

It's a pain and a half, but this was the only method that was able to fix this issue reliably for me.

Reactions: chuckconnors

Badboytoast

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
Running for the past 4 hours at 480/748 interactivex, completely solid other than youtube still being a slideshow.

Thanks! My is also solid like a rock :D I am still on the official release! 07/03 480-825 scary , I'll keep an eye out till YouTube is fix! Overall excellent Rom! Its my daily:D

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

JadenBrown30

Mar 15, 2012
Visit site
Installed beta a few hours ago and I love it :D thank you tdm your work is amazing.

There is one thing that I think would be a useful feature for this ROM, I noticed that the Galaxy SIII has a "kill all" feature when you bring up the running apps. Is there any way you can implement that feature into this ROM? Or would it be more trouble than its worth? Thanks in advance :)

Reactions: tdm

andrewnelson23

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
People keep complaining about Youtube. Yes, Youtube in the browser doesn't work.

But the Youtube APP does work!

Watching Olan Rogers' Ghost in the Stalls right now and it's PERFECT. So use that instead!

clodfelterac

Samurai Dev
Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
@tdm--- aokp--0705- i partitioned sd to 512/64 for this one with cannibal... rom picked up and installed nicely... i stuck the default_oc script back in init.d... have only had three rr's total... two while adjusting settings, one while browsing with operamini... <-- last night*...
rom seems to have settled in nicely... : -)

Reactions: tdm

drizzzzzz

Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
been using quattrimus for over a month as my daily. had to post about the battery life, it's unbelievable i can easily get three moderate usage days out of it on the new aokp with out any crashes..much better than the 10 hours on stock! thanks for the great work tdm i never expected this from my phone.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

sammyz

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
I'm on quattrimus (not aokp) with my OV. I keep getting random freezes I haven't had before with the same OC settings I had.

Sent from my Optimus M

flapjack.fiasco

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
been using quattrimus for over a month as my daily. had to post about the battery life, it's unbelievable i can easily get three moderate usage days out of it on the new aokp with out any crashes..much better than the 10 hours on stock! thanks for the great work tdm i never expected this from my phone.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

I concur, I haven't gotten a single reboot since it went beta (cm9 or AOKP).

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Conrail16

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
I'm on quattrimus (not aokp) with my OV. I keep getting random freezes I haven't had before with the same OC settings I had.

Sent from my Optimus M

Have you tried lowering your overclock a notch or two? I lowered my OC from 806 to 787 and got a large increase in stability. It seems like ICS puts a lot more strain on the processor than Gingerbread or Froyo did.

sammyz

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
Have you tried lowering your overclock a notch or two? I lowered my OC from 806 to 787 and got a large increase in stability. It seems like ICS puts a lot more strain on the processor than Gingerbread or Froyo did.

Let me rephrase that, same OC settings I had on beta 1 pre 3.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evinrude