[ROM][BETA] Quattrimus ICS

jgdiaz731

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
Seeing as how my post was completely ignored, here it is again...

FYI, I have not had a single random reboot on this ROM at all. I have not done anything to my build.prop either.

EDIT: Also, seeing all you people running stuff like 600/480 on InteractiveX (not specific to anybody, just an example) and complaining about battery life and possible random reboots just makes me facedesk.

I have followed your advise and have noticed a bit better battery life so thanks.

My question is has anyone tried the collin_ph_battery_tweak with this ROM? Would it be incompatible and detrimental to the ROM?

henrikb

Apr 2, 2012
Visit site
Just for others who follow this: These are documented issues in Post #7384.

Can someone confirm that the VM670 phone is able to charge in Recovery mode, e.g. Cannibal Open Touch v1.2? I doubt it myself, but if it does for someone that is a giant clue for troubleshooting.

I'd like to bump this one:

Could someone who has no charging issues with CM9 ROMs please verify that their phones charges in Recovery mode? This should be particularly easy with Cannibal Open Touch v1.2, because it's main page shows the current battery percentage level. This will help us troubleshoot why some of us cannot charge our phones with CM9/quattrimus.

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
I'd like to bump this one:

Could someone who has no charging issues with CM9 ROMs please verify that their phones charges in Recovery mode? This should be particularly easy with Cannibal Open Touch v1.2, because it's main page shows the current battery percentage level. This will help us troubleshoot why some of us cannot charge our phones with CM9/quattrimus.

The battery level doesnt update on recoveries, so that makes no difference. Mine never charged from a touch recovery, only xionia. But I have no problems charging on an ics rom

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

ItsMoo

May 4, 2011
Visit site
So, back "insufficient storage" problems... If i go to SETTINGS--APPS, i have 104mb available, BUT, when I go to SETTINGS--STORAGE, I have only 27mb Internal!! and I cant. really install anything... sadface :(

Sent from my Quattrimus ICS Optimus V

strabo231

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
So, back "insufficient storage" problems... If i go to SETTINGS--APPS, i have 104mb available, BUT, when I go to SETTINGS--STORAGE, I have only 27mb Internal!! and I cant. really install anything... sadface :(

You tried adding an sd ext and using titanium to move some of the ones that the internal app2sd wont? Also if you have a lot of apps clearing out your cache pretty regularly helps too

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

drm1992

Aug 3, 2011
Visit site
I grabbed dsp manager from Bob cm9. Is each dsp manager different from each rom? I don't feel it make a difference

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

benslgdroid

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
You tried adding an sd ext and using titanium to move some of the ones that the internal app2sd wont? Also if you have a lot of apps clearing out your cache pretty regularly helps too

How can you tell which moved and which didn't

cbucz24

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
Feeling like playing with Quattrimus again, is the random bluetooth reboot fixed yet?

Because its fixed on Cold As Ice.

No, sorry its still doing it. Actually it seems worse. I'm on 7/15 nightly and I used to be able to turn off bt headset but leave bt enabled an my phone would stay put.
But now it does it as soon as I turn off the headset.
Great work overall though. I've noticed a bunch of little additions in AOKP here an there. Its cool. :thumbup:

strabo231

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
How can you tell which moved and which didn't

When you go to settings apps and click on an app, if it says move to phone is on the sd, if it says move to sd but is greyed out you need to use titanium to move it. Don't use app 2sd or anything like that though. It ends up making a mess

Reactions: anon(355783)

benslgdroid

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
When you go to settings apps and click on an app, if it says move to phone is on the sd, if it says move to sd but is greyed out you need to use titanium to move it. Don't use app 2sd or anything like that though. It ends up making a mess

I'm talking about what was moved to ext not to sd. Moving to ext is different from moving to sd.

ItsMoo

May 4, 2011
Visit site
Make an SD-EXT

I made one. 528 mb..wiped cache a few times..something is screwy and I cant figure it out.. I've even formatted, made partition, and re-downloaded the few apps I had, (which moved to the ext automatically) and my available storage is still not right. i dont know...maybe I will start from scratch tomorrow.
it doesnt make sense though...even with 25mb free, i still get the error for a 2mb app. :banghead:

robwalters72

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
I made one. 528 mb..wiped cache a few times..something is screwy and I cant figure it out.. I've even formatted, made partition, and re-downloaded the few apps I had, (which moved to the ext automatically) and my available storage is still not right. i dont know...maybe I will start from scratch tomorrow.
it doesnt make sense though...even with 25mb free, i still get the error for a 2mb app. :banghead:

Now that you have sd-ext on your card, go to recovery and wipe dalvik then reboot. It will move your cache to the sd-ext, too. That should free up some space for you.

Rob

Reactions: ItsMoo

strabo231

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I got a question, how do you delete songs from Apollo?

Someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe Apollo pulls all the music files together from your sd card, so you need to pull whatever songs you don't want off the card. If you don't want them period then you just simply erase them. You need to do it with a file manager though. I don't believe you can do it through the app.

Reactions: sam_soren84

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zif835