[ROM][BETA] Quattrimus ICS

henrikb

Apr 2, 2012
Visit site
The battery level doesnt update on recoveries, so that makes no difference. Mine never charged from a touch recovery, only xionia. But I have no problems charging on an ics rom

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

When you say "battery level doesnt update", do you mean "it does not charge" or "the level reported does not update"? My question is whether I could let it sit on recovery (you suggest Xionia but not Touch) and actually charge, and then I can check the battery level by booting up into a ROM?

I'm trying to narrow where things go wrong and if I can also get it to charge in a recovery where you can charge it, I know at least something that works as expected on our phone (just as we know it charges on other ROMs).

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
When you say "battery level doesnt update", do you mean "it does not charge" or "the level reported does not update"? My question is whether I could let it sit on recovery (you suggest Xionia but not Touch) and actually charge, and then I can check the battery level by booting up into a ROM?

I'm trying to narrow where things go wrong and if I can also get it to charge in a recovery where you can charge it, I know at least something that works as expected on our phone (just as we know it charges on other ROMs).

The level doesn't update. And for me, charging never worked in a touch recovery. Only xionia and cwm regular. But yes, in theory you should be able to let it sit charging in recovery then boot into a charged rom. I've done it before.

Reactions: henrikb

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
The level doesn't update. And for me, charging never worked in a touch recovery. Only xionia and cwm regular. But yes, in theory you should be able to let it sit charging in recovery then boot into a charged rom. I've done it before.

Yeah. For me, charging in recovery is faster. But with no charger, battery dies in about2 hours while in recovery. o-o

Sent from my Motorola Triumph using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: henrikb

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Yeah. For me, charging in recovery is faster. But with no charger, battery dies in about2 hours while in recovery. o-o

Sent from my Motorola Triumph using Tapatalk 2

I was thinking about that. Haha. My theories are that it's screen brightness is all the way up and maybe the cpu is on 600 the entire time? Unless recovery is able to control it? I would think that it does. XD Idk much about recoveries, so correct me if I'm wrong

Sent from my A.C.R. Zombified Quattrimized AOKP OV.

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
@tdm
Is AOKP not compiling correctly? Last nightly was 7/15 on all mirrors.

sent from my un-dead sammich in my hospital bed

Yeah, I found the issue. AOKP is using the CM9 version of bootable/recovery, which recently changed to require an update to openssl. But AOKP is using their own fork of external/openssl and apparently hasn't pulled in that change.

I'm changing my build to use CM9 external/openssl.

Don't know why AOKP hasn't fixed it yet, unless they are ignoring ICS and focusing on JB.

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
ro.product.model=LG-VM670

That is the value already... :confused:

Code:
$ unzip ../quattrimus-VM670-cm9-nightly-20120716.zip system/build.prop; grep model system/build.prop
Archive:  ../quattrimus-VM670-cm9-nightly-20120716.zip
signed by SignApk
  inflating: system/build.prop       

clodfelterac

Samurai Dev
Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
That is the value already... :confused:

Code:
$ unzip ../quattrimus-VM670-cm9-nightly-20120716.zip system/build.prop; grep model system/build.prop
Archive:  ../quattrimus-VM670-cm9-nightly-20120716.zip
signed by SignApk
  inflating: system/build.prop       

i know... that was more in reference to the user who said that his was listed as V670... im guessing he got one of the modified props where i had changed it to =abadassV670... ive never had any issues with the play store with this edit myself, whether on gb or ics... :)

jgdiaz731

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
I have question for those experiencing the clock lag, does the lag affect the alarm? I've been afraid to use it to wake up for work because of the possibility of oversleeping.

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Android Central Forums

Reactions: topdawg661

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
I have question for those experiencing the clock lag, does the lag affect the alarm? I've been afraid to use it to wake up for work because of the possibility of oversleeping.

I thought it did, but I used it as my alarm one night and it rang right on time. Since you wake up early every day, set it five minutes earlier than your normal alarm and test it for a few days to make sure.

lerxst_x

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
On my phone, it does not seem to affect the built in alarm.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gofuckyourselfandroid