[ROM][BETA] Quattrimus ICS

nitestalkr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Oh you're gonna love this, it disables soft-rendering and enables hard-rendering. It speeds stuff up a lot, I got a lot less fc's with it and the UI in general becomes more responsive. I discovered it by accident while looking for a loopy smoothness tweak that would work well on ics without bootloops, still didn't find that tho.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

I could easily try this myself, but I don't trust myself at the moment(as I mentioned before, I'm currently heavily medicated at a hospital), but does this improve the AOKP build as well??

sent from my un-dead sammich in my hospital bed

flapjack.fiasco

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I could easily try this myself, but I don't trust myself at the moment(as I mentioned before, I'm currently heavily medicated at a hospital), but does this improve the AOKP build as well??

sent from my un-dead sammich in my hospital bed

I'm using now on AOKP. A few things do indeed seem faster or smoother. I can't guarantee that it's not placebo though.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: nitestalkr

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Oh you're gonna love this, it disables soft-rendering and enables hard-rendering. It speeds stuff up a lot, I got a lot less fc's with it and the UI in general becomes more responsive. I discovered it by accident while looking for a loopy smoothness tweak that would work well on ics without bootloops, still didn't find that tho.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

I've tried it and I love it lol thanks. :D

Sent from my A.C.R. Zombified Quattrimized AOKP OV.

ItsMoo

May 4, 2011
Visit site
why can't I find any AOKP nightly since 7/12? website only has updated CM9 nightlies...:confused:

Sent from my Quattrimus ICS Optimus V

chuckconnors

Feb 19, 2012
Visit site
@tdm, thanks again for the fantastic rom! I've been using it as my daily for the past few weeks and I absolutely love it ... with only one exception :D .. Any news on the BT disconnect reboot fix?

flapjack.fiasco

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Index of /~vmstorage/quattrimus/nightly/VM670

mirror3 seems to be the only one updating at the moment... (0715 was last build)... also has cm9 nightlies for some reason...

On goo.im, the ROMs are in 2 different directories. Look in /devs/tdm/roms/quattrimus/nightly/vm670. This directory has the newer builds, up to 7/18.

EDIT: I said rooms instead of rooms originally. Whoops!

Last edited:
Reactions: clodfelterac

clodfelterac

Samurai Dev
Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
@tdm, thanks again for the fantastic rom! I've been using it as my daily for the past few weeks and I absolutely love it ... with only one exception :D .. Any news on the BT disconnect reboot fix?

Enable tile rendering:
Tile rendering is a more efficient form of GPU composition, and boosts performance since each frame is split into tiles.
[TWEAKS][ICS] ICS/CM9 performance tweaks! [UPDATED] - xda-developers

ive also noticed that ro.max.fling_velocity= can go higher so im going to try 12000
and add ro.min.fling_velocity=8000
List Of Some Build.prop Tweaks

Just an updata thanks to this post and the cm9 tweaks I an able to turn Bluetooth ON and OFF with out a reboot! I add all the tweaks ,except for the no boot image ! Thanks coldfelterac! YouTube is starting to play a little like a video instead of the slide show!

Last edited:
Reactions: chuckconnors

clodfelterac

Samurai Dev
Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
On goo.im, the ROMs are in 2 different directories. Look in /devs/tdm/rooms/quattrimus/nightly/vm670. This directory has the newer builds, up to 7/18.

thanks for the update... i had switched over to the other site because i thought thats what tdm had recommended... same deal hear though, aokp nightlies end 0715... (due to the aokp commits that tdm noted in a previous post)...

flapjack.fiasco

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
thanks for the update... i had switched over to the other site because i thought thats what tdm had recommended... same deal hear though, aokp nightlies end 0715... (due to the aokp commits that tdm noted in a previous post)...

425707d2-d266-673e.jpg

I'm seeing the 7/18 build right here.

orlin2

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Hey, I've noticed on each build of Quattrimus I install, that the sync for my Google account will not sync the Browser. It gives me an error saying "Sync is currently experiencing problems. It will be back shortly." None of the other check boxes produce this error and simply unchecking Browser clears the error. It isn't something that I rely on, but I was just curious.

bob2300

Mar 10, 2010
Visit site
try wiping cache and dalvik in recovery... :)

I tried that but no go.....Seems to be a system problem and not a market problem, I tried installing apps outside of the market and still got an error due to insufficient storage

Anyone using ext? What did you do to get it too work?

clodfelterac

Samurai Dev
Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
an ext partition is always recommended if you have a ton of apps... i used cannibal to make the partition... keep in mind that when you do this its going to wipe you sd so backup all your stuff to pc first, and move it back after its done... tdm has already incorporated the necessary scripts to move the apps to the ext automatically...

Last edited:
K

kobequintana

Well I'm running the cm9 nightly 17 and it reboots a lot is their any way to fix that?
And also I can't change the font of the phone I will reboot it and it will just stay at the last boot

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

inceyet

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
Well I'm running the cm9 nightly 17 and it reboots a lot is their any way to fix that?
And also I can't change the font of the phone I will reboot it and it will just stay at the last boot

Try oc 600/480 interactivex

JussCallMeUno

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I used to have similar issues to this. Clearing the dalvik cache; applying market fixes; and dirty flashing the ROM/Gaaps never helped. The solution I found, which worked for me, was to ensure that you are using an external partition on your SD card (aka sd-ext). This solved everything for me and now I can install apps until I am blue in the face. If you don't know how to make an sd-ext, you must do so in a custom recovery and go under the advanced options. There you will find an option to partition your sd-card, but be warned, you will erase everything on it, so back crap up yo! I suggest using a partition at least 10% of the total storage capacity of your card. Hope this helps.:cool:

Lol thanks im gonna try right now..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37