[ROM][BETA] Quattrimus ICS

drm1992

Aug 3, 2011
Visit site
So there is a change log for aokp 7/18 but there is no rom zip. Any idea where I can get it or is the aokp still having problems

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

bmckay

May 17, 2012
Visit site
Before I head to bed, anyone know how I can get system-wide haptic feedback working again? Even with all options enabled, sound and vibration on touch don't work globally. Touch vibration works when toggling Notification Drawer power buttons, and touch sounds work nowhere.

This is a clean flash of Beta 1 (not nightly) CM9 with only gapps flashed so far.

bob2300

Mar 10, 2010
Visit site
an ext partition is always recommended if you have a ton of apps... i used cannibal to make the partition... keep in mind that when you do this its going to wipe you sd so backup all your stuff to pc first, and move it back after its done... tdm has already incorporated the necessary scripts to move the apps to the ext automatically...

Your right, ext is working perfectly; I just had to install quick system info to see that I only I have 3mb left, thought I did a 512 partition but it was actually 256

Thanks for your help

clodfelterac

Samurai Dev
Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Your right, ext is working perfectly; I just had to install quick system info to see that I only I have 3mb left, thought I did a 512 partition but it was actually 256 Thanks for your help

anytime, just sharing info... you can always repartition to 512 or whatever if you need more room... happy to help, glad you got it sorted... :)

Nate456

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
Netflix is probably the last thing on TDMs mind due to quallcalm(whatever their name is) not writing and releasing the codes for hardware accelleration.

Sent from my shole using Tapatalk 2

nitestalkr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Any luck with the Netflix no video issues?

Netflix issues will most likely not be taken up any time soon.. unless any one knows how to write code for drivers with this phone, and as far as I know, there is no one with those skills in the development community for the LG Optimus One line of phones, so we're currently left in the dark until qualcomm, Netflix, or someone with the required skills, and will do so free of charge, does something about this issue. If you want Netflix, you're just going to have to stick to FROYO based ROMs.

sent from my un-dead sammich, heavily medicated in my hospital bed.

Reactions: drezliok

Badboytoast

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
Netflix issues will most likely not be taken up any time soon.. unless any one knows how to write code for drivers with this phone, and as far as I know, there is no one with those skills in the development community for the LG Optimus One line of phones, so we're currently left in the dark until qualcomm, Netflix, or someone with the required skills, and will do so free of charge, does something about this issue. If you want Netflix, you're just going to have to stick to FROYO based ROMs.

sent from my un-dead sammich, heavily medicated in my hospital bed.

Humm..........Ian going to have to debate going back to froyo
.........do to the fact I was able to play Netflix on theunknownartist ics v6 like a month ago? With out a single problem/ buffer:D

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

drezliok

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
6154812b-1c25-5d0c.jpg
I have 32 apps installed and 1gb next partition but it still tells me that I am running out of space.

What's going on?
6154812b-1c7c-317f.jpg

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

jensonco

Mar 5, 2012
Visit site
My phone has begun to freeze and rest a lot when sending SMS messages. This problem started a few days ago. Any suggestions? It never used to do this so I don't know why it suddenly started to do it. Thanks.

orlin2

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Idk what y'all did, but good work. The 7-18 nightly build is the first ICS ROM build that I've had zero problems with the clock. Maybe it's accidental, or maybe it's in combination with something else I did, but I'm loving it. Props to the quattrimus dev team.

Reactions: tdm

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
My phone has begun to freeze and rest a lot when sending SMS messages. This problem started a few days ago. Any suggestions? It never used to do this so I don't know why it suddenly started to do it. Thanks.

What baseband?

Reactions: sellersj27

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie