[ROM][BETA] Quattrimus ICS

drezliok

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
I'm confused... you have like 150 free out of 179. Why do you say you are running out of space? Clear your cache file and that will drop the number too. Also you have to remember that the app data stays on the phone and doesn't move to the ext unless you create another partition for data.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

So I need two 1GB Ext3 partitions? I mean I had a full wipe including SD-EXT before flashing. I'm just wondering how I can run out when I am no where near the end of a GB worth of storage.

strabo231

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
So I need two 1GB Ext3 partitions? I mean I had a full wipe including SD-EXT before flashing. I'm just wondering how I can run out when I am no where near the end of a GB worth of storage.

No for data a 256 should be plenty. Also if you look in settings apps you'll probably notice that there are a few apps you can't move. Get titanium backup and you can move the rest to sd. don't use app 2sd or anything like that though. It'll just make a mess. After you do that you might find that you don't even need to worry about the extra partition.

K

kobequintana

Reactions: inceyet

drezliok

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
No for data a 256 should be plenty. Also if you look in settings apps you'll probably notice that there are a few apps you can't move. Get titanium backup and you can move the rest to sd. don't use app 2sd or anything like that though. It'll just make a mess. After you do that you might find that you don't even need to worry about the extra partition.

This rom does app to ext automagically already. Why would anyone want to put stuff on the SDcard if they have a large SD-EXT just for that?

strabo231

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
This rom does app to ext automagically already. Why would anyone want to put stuff on the SDcard if they have a large SD-EXT just for that?

Several apps do not move because of the app permissions required to run. If you move an app with titanium, it does go to you re sdext, not regular sd.

Germitty

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone had any luck getting the Square credit card reader to work on CM9? I can key in the credit cards just fine, but it's costing me money....

The square reader quit working after alpha 8. Several of us that use it were hoping TDM will look into it once this went to beta. I just installed the aokp and the cm9 nightly 20120719 and it still doesn't work. I notice that cm9 has actually gotten worse by having the swipe faster popup starting immediately and doesn't stop where aokp only did it once when I kept trying.

Backside (iho) had the same problem of square reader quit working at the beginning of this year and they never responded or attempted to fix the problem.

I am still hoping that tdm will look into it for quattrimus ics. Alas since the problem occurred way too many versions ago, it would probably be too hard to get fixed by now when it may have been much easier when we first brought it up.

Square reader works in Bumbleebee, Harmonia 1.8 and in a previous version of MIUI (when nothing else did).

nitestalkr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site

If you create a new sd-ext, you need to reflash the rom for the scripts to notice the partition you made, clear cache and dalvik cache, and reflash the rom.

sent from my un-dead sammich

jayleekay

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
Netflix only works without sync issues on FROYO, on GB audio and video sync is off by a few seconds, theunknownartists made a GB rom themed to look like ICS, but wasn't actually android 4.0.
A few months ago, Netflix changed the way the app connects to The server and check for updates, forcing all older apps to update, so there is no work around. Netflix will ONLY work without any issues on Froyo based ROMs.

sent from my un-dead sammich in my hospital bed.

I have an old version that doesn't auto update. Nor does it have syncing problems on gb rooms.

Sent from my LG-VM670

StingDrop

May 3, 2012
Visit site
Haven't checked on this rom since may looks like its getting to the point were its stable good job tdm

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2

Reactions: tdm

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
I got another offer for a mirror, so that means sending another several hundred mb of data from icsbox every night. Even though it happens at night, it's still a lot. So I started updating RomKeeper to handle mirrors and I'm working on automated manifest updates. Once those are all done, I'm going to switch the nightly builds to delta only. That should cut down the traffic significantly.

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
I got another offer for a mirror, so that means sending another several hundred mb of data from icsbox every night. Even though it happens at night, it's still a lot. So I started updating RomKeeper to handle mirrors and I'm working on automated manifest updates. Once those are all done, I'm going to switch the nightly builds to delta only. That should cut down the traffic significantly.

Night time is about the only time I do any work. Except when jb source was released.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

bmckay

May 17, 2012
Visit site
An update on touch sounds and touch vibration. Alright, so I flashed the rom again (for no reason, really since I'm about to do it again), and here is what I've found: During phone setup, both seem to work. However, when the phone is restored from Google, neither works from that point forward. Am I somehow missing something?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20