[ROM][BETA] Quattrimus ICS

Zhara

Queendroid
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
don't know if anyone has caught this yet:

AOKP nightly 7-22 soft reboots after trying to access the power menu while usb cable is attached.

STILL AWESOME!!!!!11!!1!!!one

edit: er...actually it seems to be soft resetting anytime i hold down the power button at all :/

Did you enable the power saver option in the power menu? I'm running the S version, but that caused this to happen to me.

droiddekka

May 13, 2012
Visit site
Never had that issue, and I rely on my USB cable to charger my phone with my computer, and I've used the power menu to take screen shots several times. I'm also on the 7/22 AOKP build. What's your clock speeds?? That usually plays a factor when running into soft reboots.

sent from my un-dead sammich.

480/600 'performance'

droiddekka

May 13, 2012
Visit site
soft reset when i press and hold the power button...100% of the time

:/

you guys have gotta help me...my gf is throwing all my stuff out on the lawn while i type this.

varockchick

Apr 6, 2012
Visit site
You can stop syncing bookmarks by going into system settings, accounts & sync, choose google account in question, uncheck box next to sync browser. Hope it helps :)
Yeah I changed the settings.....whew ....my bf keeps getting made cuz he says all I do is play with my phone...now he knows how I felt when he was Modding xboxes and playstations

Reactions: nitestalkr

nitestalkr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I changed the settings.....whew ....my bf keeps getting made cuz he says all I do is play with my phone...now he knows how I felt when he was Modding xboxes and playstations

Don't worry, my girlfriend, family, and my friends get annoyed with how much time I spend improving my phone, and with how much I talk about it, and they just don't understand the love I have for my widdle V. xD
Its become more than just a little hobby, its become a way of life at this point.
I stay up every night, just to flash the latest nightly of aokp, usually 2-4am GMT +7 (or whatever timezone AZ is in).
I'm probably one of the first to download the fresh nightlies.

K

kobequintana

Don't worry, my girlfriend, family, and my friends get annoyed with how much time I spend improving my phone, and with how much I talk about it, and they just don't understand the love I have for my widdle V. xD
Its become more than just a little hobby, its become a way of life at this point.
I stay up every night, just to flash the latest nightly of aokp, usually 2-4am GMT +7 (or whatever timezone AZ is in).

So true my mom and grandparents always get mad bcuz all i do is mess with my phone and upgrade it lol
They dont understand the way we do what we do

This Song Rocks:
Forever Given Forever You
By: Evanescence
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naI5swhuoeI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Reactions: inceyet

varockchick

Apr 6, 2012
Visit site

I work graveyard shift so i keep coming back to the page all night till the new nightly shows up and I do it at work....I was complaining about my phone not going into deep sleep....but maybe it doesnt because i dont leave it alone long enough for it to lol

nitestalkr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I work graveyard shift so i keep coming back to the page all night till the new nightly shows up and I do it at work....I was complaining about my phone not going into deep sleep....but maybe it doesnt because i dont leave it alone long enough for it to lol

Yea that's why the deep sleep issue never bothered me, I'm surprised with how much I use my phone, it lasts nearly the whole day, and I put it down for maybe 5-10 minutes tops throughout the day xD
And when I'm not messing with my phone, its plating music till I start dorking with it again.. and I still squeeze ~15+ hours out of it, running at 844/480 savegedzen. Very rarely it dies on me, but when it does, I just pop in 1 of my 2 spare batteries. And I rarely need either of them.

reaper420

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
This is sad, our loved ones being neglected do to the love affair we have with our ov'. I've even passed it on to the next generation when I gave my five year old daughter my old optimus m, she plays with her phone as much as I do with my phone.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

nitestalkr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
If I go from CM9 to AOKP do I have to wipe data?

No, just wipe cache and dalvik, and you're good.
Its what I do every now and then when I want to test a CM9 only tweak. I use AOKP as my daily, but occasionally switch to CM9 to see how its coming along. I experience 0 problems when only wiping cache and dalvik, when switching between the two.

Reactions: drymarro

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon