[ROM][BETA] Quattrimus ICS

nitestalkr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
AOKP doesn't have any options to disable specific rotations, 0, 90, and 270 are enabled by default in AOKP, but in CM9 you can disable them individually, and that setting stuck when I dirty flashed aokp.
Its because it doesn't exist in AOKP, so the script doesn't wipe it (if the script wipes anything), and then, only 0, and 90 are rotatable, 270 doesn't rotate.
So no, its not a placebo. Its the setting persisting from CM9 into AOKP.

sent from my un-dead sammich.

Example of how this works.
Folder A contains 5 files, and folder B contains 3, and folders A and B have 3 common files, so when you copy folder B onto folder A, only 3 files are replaced, and 2 unchanged files persist in the combined folder.

strabo231

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
1am, huh? Ugh, fun times indeed! Glad you got them though!

Your G-1 first look video today was great! I love that you can add Folders to the Home screen and put stuff in it like your games. Sweet!

small gapps has always given me problems I'm using the full 20120429 version

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
AOKP doesn't have any options to disable specific rotations, 0, 90, and 270 are enabled by default in AOKP, but in CM9 you can disable them individually, and that setting stuck when I dirty flashed aokp.
Its because it doesn't exist in AOKP, so the script doesn't wipe it (if the script wipes anything), and then, only 0, and 90 are rotatable, 270 doesn't rotate.
So no, its not a placebo. Its the setting persisting from CM9 into AOKP.

Well, I looked in the updater-script, and there isnt anything set to wipe system. I though there was. Sorry for the confusion

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay