Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
Dose any 1 els on the CM9 have a bug with the Facebook App

This Song Rocks:
Forever Given Forever You
By: Evanescence
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naI5swhuoeI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

I use Friendcaster with no issues.

Also, i run 806 max 480 min with SavageZen with 0 reboots. Was on AOKP, but CM9 seems to run much smoother for me. The main thing i miss in AOKP is the ability to center the clock and to be able to change carrier from Virgin Mobile to Zombie Mobile.

Sent from my Zombie ICS-VM670 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

K

kobequintana

Also, i run 806 max 480 min with SavageZen with 0 reboots. Was on AOKP, but CM9 seems to run much smoother for me. The main thing i miss in AOKP is the ability to center the clock and to be able to change carrier from Virgin Mobile to Zombie Mobile.

Lol Zombie Mobile XD

This Song Rocks:
Forever Given Forever You
By: Evanescence
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naI5swhuoeI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

nitestalkr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site

That's why I love AOKP, the customization options keep me using it. My carrier label is set to "un-dead sammich". :D

And I'm glad to see more people taking my advice with the savagedzen governor. Its the most stable governor IMO, and has a nice balance between performance and battery life. :D

sent from my un-dead sammich.

Reactions: dingermtb

kappacat

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site

Can easily change that with by editing eri.xml in /system/framework/framework-res.apk with a hex editor. If you don't know how a quick google search would be a good idea.

nitestalkr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Can easily change that with by editing eri.xml in /system/framework/framework-res.apk with a hex editor. If you don't know how a quick google search would be a good idea.

I was thinking asking someone if they could make a flash able zip for cm9, but I got lazy. If you provided the modified files, I could make a flash able zip for everyone.

dingermtb

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site

Yeah, i plan on editing but can be a hassle doing after each nightly. I wish ICS Reloaded would come back.

nitestalkr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, i plan on editing but can be a hassle doing after each nightly. I wish ICS Reloaded would come back.

Unless tdm adds the option to change the clock position into quattrimus cm9, like in Jerry's BACKside IHO rom, its going to have to suffice. Although, I can make a flash able zip if someone provides the edited files. After all, not every nightly actually has any changes, so the flash able zip SHOULD work, until there are any changes made to the framework-rez.apk, and then I'd need a new set if edited files for the flash able zip.

kappacat

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
Unless tdm adds the option to change the clock position into quattrimus cm9, like in Jerry's BACKside IHO rom, its going to have to suffice. Although, I can make a flash able zip if someone provides the edited files. After all, not every nightly actually has any changes, so the flash able zip SHOULD work, until there are any changes made to the framework-rez.apk, and then I'd need a new set if edited files for the flash able zip.

An edit from the latest cm9 nightly to say un dead sammich. Not sure if everyone would want that but here it is.

Reactions: nitestalkr

nitestalkr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
An edit from the latest cm9 nightly to say un dead sammich. Not sure if everyone would want that but here it is.

Lol, I'd be the only one to use this xD

We were hoping for a change in the clock position to be centered that I could package for everyone to use. :p

nitestalkr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Ah, I don't know how to do that.

Its all good, I'm looking into how to do so myself, but it seems that some files in the cm9 nightly builds, prevent such additional changes to the system menu, unless added in when the ROM is built. Which is why I'm suggesting that tdm adds the option to cm9 quattrimus. Of course that won't be right away, and would take him a few weeks before getting around to it. But I'm sure we can all wait for him to start adding stuff like that to the ROMs, especially after he gets the kernel working.

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
Been working on a little of this and a little of that today. Poked at the kernel a bit, but still won't boot. Getting close to automated delta builds with romkeeper. And started seriously working on ics for my marquee.

I'll try to find some time to fix some outstanding issues like the bluetooth reboots soon.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma