[ROM][BETA] Quattrimus ICS

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
My battery drains wicked fast...even if I'm doing very little. It once list 30% in just under 2 hours.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Thats weird.. I went on aokp and from unplugging the charger at 12:30 pm I still had about 45% remaining at 3 in the morning. Keep in mind I have a 3900mah battery. On my regular battery I can get about 15 hours with moderate usage. Including a couple test flashes.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Screen brightness and battery calibration doesn't fix it.

I've been off of my charger for 2 hours and it says I've been off of it for 7 minutes. Mine gives a false reading. BUG REPORT

nitestalkr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I've been off of my charger for 2 hours and it says I've been off of it for 7 minutes. Mine gives a false reading. BUG REPORT

All the battery stars are still a lil touchy here and there, you may had a soft reboot and didn't notice. Which would explain the 7 minutes...
It only tells you how long the OS has been booted, so any reboots, soft reboots, or random reboots interfere with the time shown.

sent from my un-dead sammich.

droiddekka

May 13, 2012
Visit site
You can record using the camera app on tthe phone, and to view it, use mx player from the market.

when i try to install the codec i am getting a 'not compatible with other applications using the same shared ID' error

any ideas what causes this?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

nitestalkr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
when i try to install the codec i am getting a 'not compatible with other applications using the same shared ID' error

any ideas what causes this?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

are you installing the one that its recommending?
i've never ran into, nor heard of that issue.. so this is news to me. o_O

K

kobequintana

Could I get full gapps for CM9

cbucz24

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
Well TDM, I tried waiting an looking but I couldn't hold out any longer. I couldn't find a marquee at a reasonable price, so I ended up with an evo. I know this is all a bit off topic, but I wanted to say how impressed I am with the work you, kraven, etc have put into these roms.
My poor v seems so much smoother running your AOKP than my evo running it.
I'm a nightly or two behind but its so fast. I just wanted to say a big thanks!! :thumbup:
I'll still be using your work for a bit longer till I can find a cheap donor. Getting harder :(
I know you will do amazing work for the marquee. Good luck with everything.

Reactions: tdm

s13-d

Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Screen brightness and battery calibration doesn't fix it.
How long have you been experiencing this? My OV has had the same problem, but it seems to have come out of nowhere over the last two or three days. Same deal, battery drains much faster than usual and the screen is listed as causing 50-70% of the drain. Can't be the brightness because I never have it above 40%.

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
All the battery stars are still a lil touchy here and there, you may had a soft reboot and didn't notice. Which would explain the 7 minutes...
It only tells you how long the OS has been booted, so any reboots, soft reboots, or random reboots interfere with the time shown.

That makes sense, I did throw my phone to prove to my friend they are indestructable... lol

nitestalkr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
That makes sense, I did throw my phone to prove to my friend they are indestructable... lol

Yup... that would do it xD
I love these phones so much!!
People often put their phones in a plastic baggy while its pouring rain, im just walking in the open rain, texting, watching all the rain drops splash on my screen(without any extra protection at all). xD

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Yup... that would do it xD
I love these phones so much!!
People often put their phones in a plastic baggy while its pouring rain, im just walking in the open rain, texting, watching all the rain drops splash on my screen(without any extra protection at all). xD

These phones are just about unbrakable and unbrickable. And it just won't die thanks to all of our awesome devs. Thanks to tdm, bobzhome, Leslie Ann, gannon, mrg666, even the older devs like obijohn mmarz and any other devs im not remembering. You guys are awesome and I really appreciate it. Thanks.

kidfcp

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
Off topic I know but let me humor you guys... I once jumped in pool 5 ft. deep with my OV in my pocket still, for at least 5 minutes straight or more (yes some beers may have been involved). Aired it out in sun, did the bowl of rice trick, etc. Thought I was toast. After 3 days I was operational again and gradually the LCD spotting faded.

These things are built well. No doubt. Between that and TDM's hard work I'm lovin' my OV

Kolma

Aug 27, 2011
Visit site
Off topic I know but let me humor you guys... I once jumped in pool 5 ft. deep with my OV in my pocket still, for at least 5 minutes straight or more (yes some beers may have been involved). Aired it out in sun, did the bowl of rice trick, etc. Thought I was toast. After 3 days I was operational again and gradually the LCD spotting faded.

These things are built well. No doubt. Between that and TDM's hard work I'm lovin' my OV

I can tell you they can't handle being thrown at a wall! (On my second OV lol)
But good to know about the water. I don't plan on doing this... but still good to know

*The phone looks undamaged, but when you turn it on you can see that the LCD broke and leaked so it's all black.

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
Also, I'm making great progress with the marquee so I should be able to fix a couple things next week. I reprod the bt reboot and got a kernel stack so that should be easy to fix.

And expect nightly builds to be spotty. I fixed a bug in the build script that detects when nothing has changed. And nothing has changed in either cm9 or aokp for 2 days. The d

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000