[ROM][BETA] Quattrimus ICS

flapjack.fiasco

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I just installed both of em....now I see myself sitting here for the next umpteen hours playing with my phone lol

And thankfully, you can save the widgets you make with Minimalistic Text, and the other one saves images, so they can both be made to persist through all these nightly flashes.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

YoshinJaa

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Also, I'm making great progress with the marquee so I should be able to fix a couple things next week. I reprod the bt reboot and got a kernel stack so that should be easy to fix.

And expect nightly builds to be spotty. I fixed a bug in the build script that detects when nothing has changed. And nothing has changed in either cm9 or aokp for 2 days. The d

So just to make sure I am understanding correctly, you are building ICS for LG Marquee? A friend was just asking about that a while back. That would be sick :)

JadenBrown30

Mar 15, 2012
Visit site
Anyone else having an issue with DSP Manager? Well its more odd than an issue. When I have my headphones in, it seems to think that I'm using the phone speaker, thus when I change settings such as changing the equalizer, it only makes a tone difference if I change it under the "speaker" tab.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

kcls

May 5, 2011
Visit site
I went and read through that thread over at AF and I must say that I tip my hat to you for attempting to develop for two phones at once, tdm.

He's doing it for three I think. His Samsung Galaxy Player is the third, with the other two being the Optimus line and the Marquee.

Rudeco

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Can anyone that has successfully overclocked Quattrimus CM9 beta on their OV please msg me. I'm having lots of reboots and freezing with mine. I love ICS but mannnn is it laggy compared to CM7 IHO Backside overclocked to 480 and 806.

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
Did you say the evo next lol
Kidding ;)

Don't buy phones with locked boot loaders, and avoid samsung. LG phones are not usually sexy but they easy to dev. Well, aside from root on the marquee zvc update. ;)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante