[ROM][BETA] Quattrimus ICS

cbucz24

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
Lol I definitely avoid Samsung, had too many issues in the past. But unlocking the boot loader wasn't that bad. Achieving the s-off was a chore, but its all doable :beer:

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

sellersj27

May 30, 2012
Visit site
Can anyone that has successfully overclocked Quattrimus CM9 beta on their OV please msg me. I'm having lots of reboots and freezing with mine. I love ICS but mannnn is it laggy compared to CM7 IHO Backside overclocked to 480 and 806.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

All OV's are not equal... I had the same problem with cm9 beta. aokp was much better...cm9 Godzilla, so far, is faster yet! Are you running any script tweaks? V6 supercharger is awesome

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Super R

Apr 23, 2012
Visit site
Headset microphone

Has anyone got the headset microphone working in this rom? It looks like BobZ fixed it in his ICS rom, but it is still not working for me in Quattrimus.

Thanks to all who have worked on this project...it is amazing :)

Reactions: tdm

Revenant Ghost

Mar 25, 2012
Visit site
Evo V doesn't have a locked bootloader, afaik.

Actually, the bootloader is locked. It's not too hard to unlock it through HTCdev though. Just make sure you use the right browser when you do.

But getting S-OFF to be able to flash ROMs, kernels and radios without much hassle, to me that was a little unnerving. Especially when you have to do that "wire trick".

K

kobequintana

im having 3g issues could it be the rom or the phone
i tried turning it off for 10 min than turning it on and it still says 1x and its then bars rare wight not red (have a theme installed)like when you dont have data on
can it be the rom, phone, or where i am?

Reactions: drm1992

flapjack.fiasco

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
i tried turning it off for 10 min than turning it on and it still says 1x and its then bars rare wight not red (have a theme installed)like when you dont have data on

Sounds like location. Are you somewhere that you don't normally go?

dingermtb

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site

I get the same issue when my bus gets to the same area every day. Definitely sounds like location. Possibly a "dead zone". I'm in Philadelphia, a major city, but there are still "dead zones" here and there around the outskirts.

Sent from my Zombie ICS-VM670 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

dzdzjb

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
@TDM, whenever I use this rom, it locks up after 5 minutes. Every boot... :/?

Just to double check, what are your clock speed governors? Too low a minimum speed, especially with the wrong governor, can cause locking up or overheating. 480/600 with msm7k or SmartAssV2 have worked very well for me.