[ROM][BETA] Quattrimus ICS

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Normally i get really good reception with ICS, but it does constantly drop everytime we come into Gulf Mills. Dead Zone? It can also be spotty at times at my house, near Allegheny train station. Tower issue? But in Center City and most of the surrounding area, i get excellent reception, and i'm still i'm ZV4.

Sent from my Zombie ICS-VM670 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

Im in North Philadelphia, and get horrible reception in my house. Outside I get full bars. Im thinking it's just Spint. Worst data speed. :banghead:

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

dingermtb

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
Im in North Philadelphia, and get horrible reception in my house. Outside I get full bars. Im thinking it's just Spint. Worst data speed. :banghead:

Yeah, you're pretty close to me and in my house i get all excited when i see 2 bars, which is rare. Normally only 1 bar until i get outside. Ironically, when i'm in the subway, standing and waiting for the train at 13th St i normally get 2 bars until i get on the train, lol. But, at my job, everybody has to go to the lobby areas or outside because nobody gets reception, but i get decent reception throughout the entire building. Seems i get bad reception when it should be good, and good reception when you would think it would be bad.

Sent from my Zombie ICS-VM670 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

flapjack.fiasco

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I'm putting the ics ROM and what all do I need to put on the sd card?

For best results: copy the contents of your sd-card to your PC, format your sd-card in recovery, adding an ext partition, but no swap partition, copy the ROM, gapps, and whatever else you want back to the sd-card. Do the standard wipes from recovery, flash, and enjoy!

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
For best results: copy the contents of your sd-card to your PC, format your sd-card in recovery, adding an ext partition, but no swap partition, copy the ROM, gapps, and whatever else you want back to the sd-card. Do the standard wipes from recovery, flash, and enjoy!

O_O your going to blow up his head....

Sent from my A.C.R. Zombified Quattrimized AOKP OV.

JadenBrown30

Mar 15, 2012
Visit site
STAY AWAY FROM ROM MANAGER!!!!!!!!!!!
Also stick with a iho rom to start off with like mrgs mirage or LeslieAnns harmonia. To get the feel of a rom and tweaks. Also like Cole said read that tread and follow it to a T and you can't go wrong. Good luck

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Resulted in me needing a new phone, blank recovery. Was stuck on the fabulous Samsung Intercept for a while. I used it to flash CWM recovery and deleted it once I got my new Optimus.

Reactions: inceyet

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Hahaha.

Well it's possible xD lol. Cole gave him links on how to do everything and gave him some really good advice on trying a gb rom first.... This rom really isn't meant for uber noobs (no offense, and especially with the whole partitioning fiasco.) even tdm has mentioned that before. It was called alpha before for a reason, now it's called beta for a reason. XD just giving some advice tmanrules, if you've never flashed a rom before, PLEASE try out a gb rom before you step into intermediate/advanced territory.... I don't want this to sound rude, I'm just trying to give some advice. :)

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
OH OH OH!!! I FORGOT!!!! :D I found an Overclock setting that works for me with no reboots :D min. 480 and max. 806 using savagedzen gov!!!! Lol I was so excited :D

Reactions: dingermtb

jensonco

Mar 5, 2012
Visit site
Well it's possible xD lol. Cole gave him links on how to do everything and gave him some really good advice on trying a gb rom first.... This rom really isn't meant for uber noobs (no offense, and especially with the whole partitioning fiasco.) even tdm has mentioned that before. It was called alpha before for a reason, now it's called beta for a reason. XD just giving some advice tmanrules, if you've never flashed a rom before, PLEASE try out a gb rom before you step into intermediate/advanced territory.... I don't want this to sound rude, I'm just trying to give some advice. :)

No offense taken here. I'm no noob and I understand the risk of using an alpha/beta ROM. That being said, I have been using this ROM for about two months as my main and have made it work well enough for me to be in love, lol.

drew_t

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site

If the phone to be updated is currently running Backside IHO with Link2sd, what additional steps, if any, need to be taken to take Link2sd out of the picture?

andycg78

Jul 28, 2012
Visit site
While updating it says to click on the android to start setup wizard. Well I press it and it says "unfortunately, Setup Wizard has stopped"

Some one help pls. I downloaded the CM9 well installed that one but I have both. Optimus V

clodfelterac

Samurai Dev
Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
*with rom.zip, gapps.zip, and ezwipe.zip already on the root of your sdcard...

-boot into recovery (powered off; hold home/vol down/power)
-make a nandroid backup (backup and restore>backup)
-install zip from sdcard>choose zip from sdcard>ezwipe.zip>yes (install)
*-mounts and storage>format sd-ext>yes (format) (if you use sd/ext)*
-install zip from sdcard>choose zip from sdcard>rom.zip>yes (install)
-install zip from sdcard>choose zip from sdcard>gapps.zip>yes (install)
-reboot system now

*ezwipe=leslieanns prep for new rom.zip, just renamed for convenience...

Last edited:
Reactions: inceyet

grosskum

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
Any idea on when AOSP will be out? Ever since I saw a post that said google now might be ported into it I've been checking everyday. I have gotten google now installed but because of the voice issue it only works if I type.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12