[ROM][BETA] Quattrimus ICS

flapjack.fiasco

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Any idea on when AOSP will be out? Ever since I saw a post that said google now might be ported into it I've been checking everyday. I have gotten google now installed but because of the voice issue it only works if I type.

There's no definitive date, and tdm may never build it. I think I remember him saying that there was less interest in it now. But you never know, and neither will we anytime soon. Tdm's away from the internet for a few days.

flapjack.fiasco

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
While updating it says to click on the android to start setup wizard. Well I press it and it says "unfortunately, Setup Wizard has stopped"

Some one help pls. I downloaded the CM9 well installed that one but I have both. Optimus V

Sounds like a bad flash. Did you wipe correctly? If unsure, follow the method described in the post directly below your post.

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Can someone paaallleeeeaaaasseee pm me the link to the aokp YouTube fix? I'm not gonna be near a computer for a few days so I can't search for it. I'm on tapatalk.

Sent from my A.C.R. Zombified Quattrimized AOKP OV.

flapjack.fiasco

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Can someone paaallleeeeaaaasseee pm me the link to the aokp YouTube fix? I'm not gonna be near a computer for a few days so I can't search for it. I'm on tapatalk.

Sent from my A.C.R. Zombified Quattrimized AOKP OV.

The current fix requires a computer to work. It's basically streaming YouTube through a PC to your phone. It works decently if your computer is fairly fast, and you have a decent upload speed on your home connection.

But honestly, if YouTube is important to you, you should run something like MiRaGe or Harmonia. You won't need to use any fixes.

Reactions: Ryuk6666

nitestalkr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
The current fix requires a computer to work. It's basically streaming YouTube through a PC to your phone. It works decently if your computer is fairly fast, and you have a decent upload speed on your home connection.

But honestly, if YouTube is important to you, you should run something like MiRaGe or Harmonia. You won't need to use any fixes.

Or just use CM9.

sent from my un-dead sammich.

varockchick

Apr 6, 2012
Visit site
As much as I love this ROM I gotta go back to cm7...I have to have Netflix or be able to watch streaming video...why? You ask...cuz I'm addicted to Supernatural...if I'm not asleep or at work I'm watching episode after episode....help...I think Im having Dean withdrawals...lol

dingermtb

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
I haven't used CM9 in a while. Is it pretty clean on there now?

Very smooth and clean. I was using it until it for a few weeks. But switched to AOKP so i could center my clock and change my carrier name to "Zombie Mobile". IMO, it's the smoothest ICS ROM available, although, AOKP now seems much smoother than it was before when i used it.

Sent from my Zombie ICS-VM670 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

inceyet

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
Should I follow this video when installing.

Click to view quoted video

Well I've never seen it the link Cole gave you is pretty simple but if follows the link then you should be good , but like i said before as a noob (no disrespect) I highly recommend starting off with a iho rom like Mr G's MiRaGe which was just updated and is a lot our go to rom and LeslieAnn's harmonia 2.09 which too was just updated this is to get used to rom and their tweaks.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

theboyshort

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
I'm currently on the beta1 aokp. I remember using a screen filter on an alpha build. It allowed you to edit screen colors to save battery file.

Settings > Display > Custom Backlight Settings > Edit Other Levels...
When I try to go to this it says "Unfortunately, Settings has stopped."
Is there a way to fix it or an alternative?

inceyet

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
Which guide

Sent from my VM670 using Android Central Forums

Yo go to the stickies how to root your phone is in there plus Cole gave you the link ....:banghead: again do not open any files at all ....I HIGHLY recommend you read that tread 1 before you do a thing to you phone or you can brick it ....also start off with a iho first as I said before.... you have been warned good luck
Edit: page 144 is the link

Last edited:
Reactions: coolbryan22

thekraven

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
I'm currently on the beta1 aokp. I remember using a screen filter on an alpha build. It allowed you to edit screen colors to save battery file.

Settings > Display > Custom Backlight Settings > Edit Other Levels...
When I try to go to this it says "Unfortunately, Settings has stopped."
Is there a way to fix it or an alternative?

We don't have an ambient light sensor. That's what those auto brightness settings are for

Reactions: inceyet

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084