[ROM][BETA] Quattrimus ICS

Travishb2

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
I flashed oakp. When i try to make a call it wont work. it says "call has been lost" every time, any ideas? Might as well tell you all my problems. I was running cm9. I partitioned my sd and phone would not reboot. stuck at boot ani. I removed the sd card during boot and it worked. every time i reboot i must pull out the sd or it sticks on boot ani. Swithched to aokp. same issue will not boot up with a partioned sd inserted. phone will not make calls either as i already stated. help! -ls670 cannibal recovery.

Last edited:

steven1droid

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
Google Play Store

Has anyone gotten a Google Play store error? I flashed the cm9 beta and then the aokp, tried using both the slim and full gapps-ics-20120429. I've also made a sd-ext with and without swap space, wiped everything including dalvik cache. I also have my phone's esn, meid, and mdn zeroed out for wifi only use, Im not sure if that has anything to do with it.

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone gotten a Google Play store error? I flashed the cm9 beta and then the aokp, tried using both the slim and full gapps-ics-20120429. I've also made a sd-ext with and without swap space, wiped everything including dalvik cache. I also have my phone's esn, meid, and mdn zeroed out for wifi only use, Im not sure if that has anything to do with it.

Having those values zeroed shouldn't cause issues with play store. Try a clean install of the latest nightly.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

quattrimusnoob

Jul 27, 2012
Visit site
I'm having a problem actually. My last rom was iho backside 7.2 cm7. And I was losing connection and going to 1x on backside and now I'm losing it on quattrimus, I really like this rom and I'd love to be able to fix this.
Thanks-
Brandon

nitestalkr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I'm having a problem actually. My last rom was iho backside 7.2 cm7. And I was losing connection and going to 1x on backside and now I'm losing it on quattrimus, I really like this rom and I'd love to be able to fix this.
Thanks-
Brandon

Poor 3G service in you area most likely.

sent from my un-dead sammich.

quattrimusnoob

Jul 27, 2012
Visit site
Sorry to bother you again, but when I start losing connection and have to cycle through airplane mode, it shows the one arrow pointing up and I can't use data unless I reboot or airplane. :confused:

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Sorry to bother you again, but when I start losing connection and have to cycle through airplane mode, it shows the one arrow pointing up and I can't use data unless I reboot or airplane. :confused:

After toggling airplane mode, toggle data. Then you will he able to use data.

irishbear28

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
Would anyone know why this thing keeps restarting on me (No overclocking, before it restarted I checked and the processor is all stocked)..I've tried just about everything, this is on the cm9 version, I'm going to give the akop version a try, it worked fine on my phone. Just keeps restarting on my wifes

coolbryan22

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
Would anyone know why this thing keeps restarting on me (No overclocking, before it restarted I checked and the processor is all stocked)..I've tried just about everything, this is on the cm9 version, I'm going to give the akop version a try, it worked fine on my phone. Just keeps restarting on my wifes

You're supposed to over clock. Try 480/600 savagedzen or 480/any 700 number.

skealoha86

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
We don't have an ambient light sensor. That's what those auto brightness settings are for

I'm pretty sure he's talking about something in AOKP similar to the RenderFX display mode widget in CM7, not brightness, but color filters.

I'm curious about this too - I used night mode all the time on IHO (easier on my eyes), but I haven't found a way to get something like that working on AOKP yet.