[ROM][BETA] Quattrimus ICS

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
If you follow the link its a thread from 2008 which I wasn't around for. Indeed lol. I think that should be misquote-of-the-year if it existed.

:p

K

kobequintana

I figured out my market problem I was my SD ext it was to small for the app to download so I got a new SD card finally (16GB) and made the 4 digit number that starts with 1 so it is fixed nw

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

nitestalkr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
If you follow the link its a thread from 2008 which I wasn't around for. Indeed lol. I think that should be misquote-of-the-year if it existed.

One thing that i have noticed with the misquotes... they tend to all be from "GadgetGirl".. it's happened to me countless times on tapatalk. :p

@tdm, if you can get bluetooth fully functional, I've got a mini bluetooth keyboard on the way(should be here between Aug 22 and Sept 10), so i could test the bluetooth capabilities on Quattrimus with it.
and bluetooth being fixed is definitely beta2 worthy.

K

kobequintana

Originally Posted by anthonycr

One thing that i have noticed with the misquotes... they tend to all be from "GadgetGirl".. it's happened to me countless times on tapatalk. :p

@tdm, if you can get bluetooth fully functional, I've got a mini bluetooth keyboard on the way(should be here between Aug 22 and Sept 10), so i could test the bluetooth capabilities on Quattrimus with it.
and bluetooth being fixed is definitely beta2 worthy.
I think Bluetooth works I used it my friend had hers on and mine was on hers read mine and I sent her something

nitestalkr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I think Bluetooth works I used it my friend had hers on and mine was on hers read mine and I sent her something

I'm sure it does work, I just don't have any way to test it at the moment.(until I get my mini Bluetooth keyboard)

sent from my un-dead sammich.

strabo231

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I figured out my market problem I was my SD ext it was to small for the app to download so I got a new SD card finally (16GB) and made the 4 digit number that starts with 1 so it is fixed nw

FYI the four digit number that starts with one was 1024mb = 1gb :p

drew_t

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
hi Im new to installing Quattrimus can u help me I have an optimus v, do i download all the mirrors files in put it on my sd card?

Start by reading this guide: http://forums.androidcentral.com/op...-how-simplified-root-recovery-custom-rom.html

You can also scroll back a few days in this thread; a guy who was asking beginners-type questions was given a number of suggestions and links by several posters.

"Mirrors" = the same file, available at several different web addresses in case there is some problem with downloading from the primary source. You only need to download the ROM and the gapps files once; it doesn't matter if you get them from the main source or one of the mirrors.

Reactions: dlewis8176 and tdm

nitestalkr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
First page is not showing in tapatalk. Weird

Yea, tapatalk has been acting up today. It appears to be on the first page, but you're on the last, and the "next" page is the second, and it takes a while to get to tthe first page, its all out of order... not sure if its tapatalk, or android central..

Reactions: benslgdroid

dingermtb

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
Yea, tapatalk has been acting up today. It appears to be on the first page, but you're on the last, and the "next" page is the second, and it takes a while to get to tthe first page, its all out of order... not sure if its tapatalk, or android central..

Seems to only be AC. I tried other forums in tapatalk and only seems to be happening in the AC forum.

Sent from my Zombie ICS-VM670 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

pbailey212

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site

But did you notice we have a like button now on tapatalk?

sent from my Nokia 5110

KyuuV

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
Is this ROM having problems with the Play Store for anyone but me? The play store flashes but does not open, and I cannot download APK. Does a rooted phone mean APKs for life? Sorry I'm new to all of this. While I was in ICS it would say I had apps like Pandora which I did in Froyo, but it wouldn't let me open them in ICS, as they weren't displayed in my app pool. I had all of my photos from Froyo.

Furthermore, because my phone was unusable in ICS, (no play store), I backed up and rebooted back to Froyo to discover all of my apps were just as I left them. Is there anyway to go back to this ICS ROM without hiding all of my apps and making the play store unusable?

It's a really nice ROM.

Last edited:

flapjack.fiasco

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Is this ROM having problems with the Play Store for anyone but me? The play store flashes but does not open, and I cannot download APK. Does a rooted phone mean APKs for life? Sorry I'm new to all of this. While I was in ICS it would say I had apps like Pandora which I did in Froyo, but it wouldn't let me open them in ICS, as they weren't displayed in my app pool. I had all of my photos from Froyo.

Furthermore, because my phone was unusable in ICS, (no play store), I backed up and rebooted back to Froyo to discover all of my apps were just as I left them. Is there anyway to go back to this ICS ROM without hiding all of my apps and making the play store unusable?

It's a really nice ROM.

Sounds like you didn't do proper wipes. What partitions did you wipe before flashing?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmitrbol