[ROM][BETA] Quattrimus ICS

MrDynamo

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
Try wiping cache in recovery. I noticed I used to get that error before I added an sdext and took care of the space issues.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

I've done this. Multiple times. When I go into root explorder it says sdcard and sd-ext although I never made an ext partition. Could that be the problem?

strabo231

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I've done this. Multiple times. When I go into root explorder it says sdcard and sd-ext although I never made an ext partition. Could that be the problem?

Most of us have gone that route and the problems went away. Top link in my signature :cool:

drm1992

Aug 3, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I got that...so this is my story I recorded a video, emailed it, didn't need it at the moment, now need it back and re-downloaded it from my sent folder and it won't play. Any idea?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

MrDynamo

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
Most of us have gone that route and the problems went away. Top link in my signature :cool:

I have 2 problems though.

1. The computer I am using does not have administrator privileges.

2. I do not have a MicroSD adapter for the PC.

droiddekka

May 13, 2012
Visit site
just flashed that AOKP 7-31 nightly

when i press the power button, i get a soft reset...i ANYBODY else experiencing this issue?

also...my wifi and and signal bars are grey constantly now...they don't go blue after a WAN connection is detected.

droiddekka

May 13, 2012
Visit site
a CLEAN flash ( i usually do it dirty tho...i mean come on) fixed the power button issue.

my wi-fi and signal strength icons are still grey tho...and thats not very sexy.

K

kobequintana

a CLEAN flash ( i usually do it dirty tho...i mean come on) fixed the power button issue.

my wi-fi and signal strength icons are still grey tho...and thats not very sexy.

How low or high are your bars and when your connected do u c the arrows

jensonco

Mar 5, 2012
Visit site
I have a question (and I apologize if this has been answered in the past), I was wondering...can I flash the nightlies right on top of the Beta ROM? Or does that require reflashing? And is there some sort of changelog that goes with these? What's new in the July 31st nightly? Any fixes?

strabo231

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I have 2 problems though.

1. The computer I am using does not have administrator privileges.

2. I do not have a MicroSD adapter for the PC.

You shouldn't need administrator privileges for that. You can just use mad storage mode on the phone with a USB cable to back the card up and then use recovery to format the card in the phone

nitestalkr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I have a question (and I apologize if this has been answered in the past), I was wondering...can I flash the nightlies right on top of the Beta ROM? Or does that require reflashing? And is there some sort of changelog that goes with these? What's new in the July 31st nightly? Any fixes?

As long as it's quattrimus, you can dirty flash it.
The major fix in the July 31st, is the Bluetooth being fully 100% functional, and does not cause a reboot when turning it off.

Reactions: jensonco

jto101680

May 15, 2012
Visit site
Just downloaded root explorer, it shows all the apps I've downloaded in my sd-ex and all the system apps on the system still. I have about 31mb left in my internal storage. Does this sound about right?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad