[ROM][BETA] Quattrimus ICS

K

kobequintana

I just dirty flashed the new nightly and it works fine without flashing gaaps and there is no trouble.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Sometimes gapps don't stick u might have to use gapps to if it dont wrk

MrDynamo

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
You shouldn't need administrator privileges for that. You can just use mad storage mode on the phone with a USB cable to back the card up and then use recovery to format the card in the phone

And to restore all the data on the card I just connect via USB and copy the files back over?

kboone13

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
Hello everyone! I've been browsing these forums, romming, and hacking for quite a while, but I'm new to posting. I just wanted to say that this ROM is great! Keep up the good work, I highly appreciate the combined efforts here. I plan on using the AOKP build as my daily as soon as the YouTube bug and tethering is fixed. For now, I'm sticking with ol' reliable, Harmonia 2.09 ;)

Reactions: tdm

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Lol. My time is stuck at 3:58?

Also, what are you Guy's overclock? I get nothing but freezes. Am ready to break my phone...

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

strabo231

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
And to restore all the data on the card I just connect via USB and copy the files back over?

You can actually do the entire thing in recovery. Just mount usb storage, copy the files to pc, unmount and format/partition, remount, copy files over to sd, then unmount and reboot.

strabo231

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Lol. My time is stuck at 3:58?

Also, what are you Guy's overclock? I get nothing but freezes. Am ready to break my phone...

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Ive had that problem since like alpha 7 or 8. Could never OC. Finally got 480/806 on Performance to work. Had like 2 reboots in the last 5 or 6 days. Time I'm not sure about though.

nitestalkr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
@tdm, slight new bug in AOKP 7/31.
Notification drop down drawer gets stuck on landscape, while in portrait.

b8629aea-e4cb-e08a.jpg

sent from my un-dead sammich.

Reactions: tdm

jayleekay

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
I must just be one of the lucky ones. Cm9 has been running flawlessly for a long time. Only reboots i've ever had were from the bt toggle. Go me!

Sent from my LG-VM670

dlewis8176

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Start by reading this guide: http://forums.androidcentral.com/op...-how-simplified-root-recovery-custom-rom.html

You can also scroll back a few days in this thread; a guy who was asking beginners-type questions was given a number of suggestions and links by several posters.

"Mirrors" = the same file, available at several different web addresses in case there is some problem with downloading from the primary source. You only need to download the ROM and the gapps files once; it doesn't matter if you get them from the main source or one of the mirrors.

Ok thanks I got it to work I'm all good now!!!

andrewnelson23

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
I just discovered my phone is BEAST. decided to experiment with OC. Currently I'm stable at 825/864. Bumping it up right now to 844/864, and somehow, I don't think it's gonna be a problem. WIN.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar